A Huge Favor.

I Think I Love You...?

 Taecyeon dropped off Wooyoung at the place where he had told Ji Eun to meet him at, instead of going home. In fact, he was actually pretty proud of Wooyoung for talking to her, especially since he has his five dollars. Wooyoung waved until his hyung's car disappeared. The brisk, cold weather nipped at Wooyoung's nose. Instinctly, he zipped his coat up to keep himself warmer. He looked around, searching for Ji Eun. Must've not arrived yet. He walked over to the swings and sat on one. He had told Ji Eun to meet him at the park since it was the first thing that came to mind. He started regretting it. Especially since it was so cold. Someone coughed, and he looked up. Ji Eun was above him, her face crumpled. Her nose was pink from the cold, and she had her gloves on. She breathed out, her icy breath visible to him.

"Hey." she said quietly.

"Hey." he stood up. She was looking down. "Can we talk?" she rolled her eyes.

"That's why I'm here right?" she snapped. Wooyoung sighed. This was going to be harder than I thought. He sat down on the swing again and she did the same. It was quiet for a while. The breeze whipped past. After a while, she spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said. Her voice wasn't harsh anymore. It was more like she was holding back her tears.

"What do you mean?" and then she glared at me.

"Don't act dumb, Wooyoung! About Taeyeon! You could've at least told me about your past girlfriends." she growled.

"Oh...Ji Eun-ah...me and Taeyeon weren't even serious. She was just...one of my girlfriends. She was a dare. And she looked so desperate so...I had to go out with her...even if it was a little while." he explained.

"So, am I just..one of your girlfriends?" she looked at me. Her eyes were red and she sounded a bit hurt.

"No! Ji Eun! You're way more than that..."

"Then why didn't you tell me about Taeyeon, huh?" she challenged.

"Because I forgot about her! I thought she would forget about me too! But unfortunately, she didn't. She still thinks I'm her boyfriend."

"Yeah! And unfortuantely, we still have to deal with her! Because now she's in the hospital for crying out loud!" she yelled. She muttered something under her breath, but Wooyoung didn't catch it. We were silent for a while. Wooyoung trembled. If Ji Eun was mad at Taeyeon, how was he going to convince her to let Taeyeon stay at her house. Aish!

"Ji Eun, please forgive me. I..I didn't mean to hurt you when Taeyeon came along. And I'm pretty sure she didn't mean to hurt you either, if she did." Ji Eun uttered a few more words, but again Wooyoung didn't hear her.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-Nothing..." she quickly said, looking away from me. Wooyoung decided to speak again.

"Ji Eun, she's nothing to me. I already explained this at school remember?" Ji Eun let out a troubled sigh.

"Yeah, I remember. Sorry. I was just...really shocked and a bit jealous." Wooyoung grinned.

"A bit jealous?" he teased. She scowled at him. Rolling her eyes, she looked away again.

"Fine. Really jealous. Happy? I w as really jealous of her, because she was prettier and better than me." she admitted. Not looking at him. Wooyoung got up from the swing and went over to hug Ji Eun. At first he thought she was going to reject it, but she gave him a small smile and hugged him back. She felt warm unlike the weather up, and embracing her warmed Wooyoung up.

"It's okay Ji Eun. You know who I really love don't you?" she broke away from the hug and stared at him.

"Who?!" Wooyoung laughed, deciding to play with her.

"Well...she's this tall.." he described, placing his hands by his forehead. "...and she's the sweetest, kindest, and most beautiful girl I know. Oh, and did I forget to tell you that she has an amazing voice?" he added, giving her a smirk.

"Yah! Just shut up and tell me who it is?" she looked really annoyed, and Wooyoung loved it.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, now tell me!" Wooyoung laughed.

"Are you sure you don't already know?"

"Wooyoung!" she begged. Letting out another laugh, he grinned.

"It's you Ji Eun!" She stared at him, shocked. Then a smile crept on her face.

"Really?" Wooyoung nodded.

"Oh.."

"Yeah...oh..." he grinned again. She hit him playfully on the shoulder.

"Ow! Yah, what was that for?!" he rubbed his shoulder. It didn't hurt, but he wanted her to feel bad.

"Yah, you big baby! I didn't even hurt you that much." she giggled, and then she went over and hugged him. They were silent again. Then, she spoke again.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Mean what?"

"Wooyoung!" Then he realized.

"Oh...yeah. Ji Eun, you are the sweetest, kindest and most beautiful girl I've seen and dated." he smiled.

"Don't forget, I'm an awesome singer." she bragged, and Wooyoung laughed.

"Yes. And the best singer." He felt her grasp get tighter. Wooyoung gulped. He had to do it. He had to ask her.  Breaking their hug, he looked at her. Their was a still a smile planted on her face. Wooyoung was almost positive that it was disappear soon.

"Ji Eun...don't get mad, but I have to ask you something..." Her eyes lit up.

"What is it?"

"Um...er..."

"Wooyoung-ah. Spill it."

"Er...okay. I was just going to ask if Taeyeon could stay with you for a while after she gets discharged?" the question poured out like a river.

"What?!" 

 

I'm really sorry for the wait! I apologize! I'm really busy and stuff. And I was writing this chapter and suddenly the whole thing got deleted so...I have to suffer from writing it AGAIN! Aargh...I'm sorry :( Anyway I hoped you like this update! Tell me what you think?