(2)

Her Tainted Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I hope all of you lazy people will submit that homework tomorrow-" There were loud groans coming from the students that the teacher had to paused for a moment "- No excuses especially you Chanyeol. Lee Jaebum will pick up the books and remember this, if I found anyone who haven't handed their books tomorrow, you'll be in a heap of trouble," and by that our Science teacher left the class with her heels clucking, in attention to make our ears bleed.

 

I stood up, getting ready to head to the cafeteria for lunch. I was really in a bad mood since I was on my period, ( I could feel the blood flowing ) and to made the thing much worse was how hungry I was. I grabbed my books and exited the class, I had no friends to wait for. Yes, it was sad but I was used to it, It wasn't that bad actually, now that I didn't have to be all clingy or noticed.  I sighed by just thinking about it, Gosh, The struggles!

 

I stood in front of my locker after the short walk and inserted the combination. Opening it, I put in my books and grabbed my notes for the next lesson, English. My favorite lesson of all. I guessed today wasn't going to be bad at all. I shrugged and closed my locker while closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted with an intense glare. My heart gave a shocken jolt and I almost let out a scream. " Sehun," 

 

Sehun was my only friend in this crappy school but I treated him more than that, more like a brother-sister situation. " What the hell? I almost died, " I confessed as I bent down to grab my fallen books. He was lucky these books were already binded.

 

" I told you  that I was going to wait for you in front of your class but where were you ? Do you know how worried I was? Huh? I thought that you were kidnapped or worst, ? " I took it back, our situation wasn't like a brother-sister situation like. 

 

I leaned against my locker and looked at him in the eyes. "Sehun," I said softly before continued " I'm not in the mood and I didn't see you when I left my class so please, forgive me, okay?" I tried to convince him but failed as his eyes were still staring directly at mine. His expression was angry and I found it cute. 

 

Wait, what?.  Mood swings overloaded... I took it back. I blinked my eyes twice and stood straight, watching him and said, " I'll give you my lunch and treat you a bubble tea, cool?" 

 

His expression softened and he lit that charming smile of his. "kul, but promise me to never do this misbehave action ever again or I'll punish you." He said in a posessive way as he bent down to my face. And I knew he was serious so, I nodded.

 

"Okay then. C'mon lets go. I'm hungry." He muttered and held my hand in his big palms. 

♦♦♦♦

I was sitting with Sehun opposite of me. I watched him eating my lunch, kimchi fried rice with tteokbokki , I made it by myself. " This is absolutely delicious, could you make me one for tomorrow? Omma's busy and appa's outstation so there's no one at home that can cook for me," he asked, looking at me in attempt to make me say yes.

 

"Sure but Sehun, you don't have to make that face. I'll do anything for you, you're my best friend," I smiled as I ruffled his hair, making it messy. In a rush, memory swept back into me. My sad memories, my happy ones, all of it. Suddenly, I felt sad and Sehun noticed it. Of course he would. I technically grew up with him.

 

"Semin," He said my name in a soft manner and was about to move so he could sit next to me, but I stopped him. "No, It’s okay, I am fine... Gosh, my period symptoms are becoming worst, don't you agree?" I looked at him in a fake gleeful way.

 

He sat back down and I ought for him to eat my lunch but he didn't instead, he gave me a spoonful of it. " Say ah~" he demanded and I obeyed. It was delicious and I found it weird for complimenting my own dish. I smiled at Sehun and he did the same. I took a sip of his bubble tea and it helped me calming my emotions down..

 

After lunch ended, Sehun insisted on accompanying me to class. I obliged him and said our farewells and did our special handshakes as we arrived at my class. I went to my seat and I saw Baekhyun was already there. 

 

My heart started pounding and it hurt so much, I took my seat next to him and placed my books on the table. I sat there quietly, waiting for the teacher to arrive. I flipped open my file ( where I put my essays ) and read it one by one, taking my time. 

 

Then, all of a sudden I heard a ruffle next to me and glanced towards it, out of curiosity. Baekhyun was staring at me with a gleeful grin playing on that sweet lips of his. I blinked my eyes, making sure if it was real or just me imagining. 

 

"May I read that?, " he asked, bending over his lean body. I watched his adam's apple throbbing up and down. Huffing a breathe, I said "Sure,". I slid the file to him and he took it gladly. For unknown reasons, I felt proud for giving him that file. It felt like I was needed by him. 

 

" How do you do this? Its so well made," he turned his head at me, eyes widened. I found it cute when Baekhyun does it. It suited his persona. I gulped down and answered his question.

 

" I studied and got into English too much. Plus, my grandma lives at Canada and- " I didn't get to  finish my sentence when Baekhyun interrupted me with a loud gasp. " - and I tend to go there every school holiday, " I sighed in relief after saying that. 

 

Baekhyun stared at me with full amazement, his lips shaping an 'O'.. I chuckled at his cuteness then, we heard the noise of our teacher coming. All of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter