Definition of byun baekhyun

Her Tainted Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dear fellow readers, this chapter is all about the oc's definition of byun baekhyun, so if your bias is baekhyun, I say well done for discovering this story........BTW, my bias is kai....comment down your bias...xoxo _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                    

He was my deam boy, he was the one that I found fit to be my material boyfriend. It wasn't my fault, I swear. Who told him to be my oo-la-la??  Who told him to be the exact guy I wanted as a boyfriend or more stalker-obsessed like, my husband? All I know is that, i didn't. 

 

 

 

I must say, Byun Baekhyun was extremely gorgeous and really hot, he deserved to be in a hot men magazine. I was right though, he had a wavy hair that suited him perfectly and always had  that rectangle shape whenever he smiles. And he had this cute 4D personality that I really just couldn't resist.......BAH....

 

 

 

I seriously would kill a person if that mother-er thinks that Byun Baekhyun isn't gorgeous. I dare you to google 'Byun Baekhyun 2015' . Then comeback and tell me what an angel he is. I really wondered why he was soo perfect? Did god himself designed him exclusively ? Aren't you curious too? He looked like a damn greek god....

 

 

 

He was perfect enough it made my heart ached, and not to forget he had this amazing singing skills, he knew how to make a high note, low note and more. I'm sorry there was so much talent in him I couldn't find a way to tell all. One more, he knew the word dance.

 

 

 

Byun baekhyun was y, want to know why? If you believe Kai's hair was then believe that Baekhyun's lips was one too . What? you think that Baekhyun's booty was ? I'm sorry but you are terribly wrong. Sehun's booty was . Well ness, now you know I was a byuntae EXO-L. Don't tell anyone especially EXO. Kkaebsong to you too, kkaebsong.

 

 

 

 

At school, he was the kingka. I thought that he deserved to earn the name, he had the looks, he was very cool and smart. I believed that iness came from a man with a brain^^.....See what I did there? Both of us had the same classes together, coincidence? Maybe not. I was not as what you would think I would be. I was shy, queit and incredibly nice to people, I liked to smile to people especially kids and elderlies. And I majored in English and Science. HAha, not joking. 

 

 

 

I did have some conversations with him, a lot because he sat near me in class or near I mean next to me. Jealous? At recess, he would always looked at me, though I pretend not to acknowledge him, that would be embarrasing.

 

 

 

I envy the people surrounding him example, his fellow EXO friends, his other friends that I didn't care much and the ones I hate the most, the queenkas which I prefered ccalling them B*tches...It wasn't much of an exception, you see, you would even hate them by just looking, shrunk skirts, shrunk tops and too much make-up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter