Waiting

The Airport

You at airport.youre going holiday.
waiting for your flight,suddenly a group of young men come and take your front sit.
And everyone around you seem so excited.Fangirling scream. 
You hear one of them talk about,
'Hey,isnt exo??'owh..look,sehunnie..he looks hot in those sweatshirt.-Girl beside you.
When you look infront,yes..they are exo..infront of you.Not to near.
You decide to take some pictures of them.so you take out your phone and start to take some pic.


When you look the pic back.you see Baekhyun is staring at your when capture.(he seem angry or bored of life)
so,you feel sorry and put down your phone.
Baekhyun on other side feel slight funny when he saw your reaction.


You update your instagram and you post some of exo picture that you have capture and you tag one of them.
You also post Baekhyun picture and wrote 'well i dont know but i feel so sorry.People always have their problem'


You got many likes and comment.they find its funny because people nowdays always make some jokes with face expression.
You read all the comment and looking kind of sad. *i really mean it. I am so sorry if i make you angry with taking all your photo*(while looking at the pic)

Suddenly your phone ring (notification). Theres someone DM you.You open the DM.You make your weird face.There a poc of you holding your phone while looking down.White shirt with long cardigan and pair of jeans. The background shows that you are in airport.
*Why,this is me and here in airport.*
You look closely at the sender and you had a shock face,like totally shock. BAEKHYUNEE_EXO 
It is real??like the real person??


Then a message came. This girl make my day. And dont feel sorry,Im not angry with you.

You look back infront and theres no one one. no one if them.no exo.I think it their time.

You looking at your watch and shock. OMG.my flight..you rush taking your bag and run.luckly to you that the flight didnt went yet..you take your seat.
Wow.that so close. You look at your phone and smile all the way long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<<<<<< FINISH

well, this is my first post and what a short story..to short.haha. i try my best. actually i get this idea when i saw some post of EXO at airport. The time that Sehun wearing sweatshirt without anything underneat. remember?? and they also post Baekhyun picture sitting and Bakehyun looking at the camera (the fan's phone/camera). -baekhyun not look angry (it just my imagination) okay..bye2..