Chapter Two.

SEOUL mates

Kyuhyun’s Point of View

I sat on my chair, in front of my sketch. I work as a painter at the park. I try to draw almost all things I think are attractive and cute. But one masterpiece of mine that I have been working on for weeks is my sketch of Yuri. Yuri is the girl who wears a mascot for a living. She works by making kids smile and giving them heart-shaped yellow balloons. She works at a place somewhere near my workplace.

I smiled as I stared at my unfinished sketch of her. Then I felt my stomach grumble, so I decided to take a break and go for something to eat. I went to a burger house and took out a burger and a coke. I decided to eat by the fountain located at the middle of the park.

But I was shocked of who I saw. It was Yuri. She had removed her mascot head and sat there, sighing because of tiredness. Yuri seemed to notice my presence, because she turned and looked at me.

Yuri gave me a frightened look, wore her mascot head again, but this time on the other side, and ran away. I was so shocked. Was she scared of me?

Yuri’s Point of View

I started to work. I gave more balloons to more kids, as they smiled at me. Some were scared, but I managed to give them, anyway. While I was working, I managed to take a glance at Kyuhyun. He works as a painter, and he has been my long time crush. Who would notice? My face was hidden from a mascot head, right?

I decided to take a break and sat by the fountain. I sighed. I was so tired. But then, I love my work! I love kids, and the sight of Kyuhyun everyday makes me happy.

Then I heard someone not far from me. I turned to look, and it was Kyuhyun. I didn’t know what to do, so I put back my mascot head and ran away. I noticed he gave ma shocked look, but I didn’t mind.

I was a little embarrassed, really. What would he think if he saw me tomorrow? Maybe he’ll laugh at me. I am so doomed!