Chapter One.

SEOUL mates

Taeyeon’s Point of View

“Okay, Taeng, try going to the left.”

I tried hard but I kept on falling. Leeteuk, my best friend, was teaching me how to drive a bike. It was hard, actually, but with him teaching me I felt like it’s easy. I feel so comfortable with him since we’ve known each other for years.

“I don’t think I can do it, Teuk,” I said. “Let’s stop.”

He helped me stand up, holding my hands. “This is for Siwon, right?” He asked. “Then you have to do it. Taeng, fighting!” He raised his fists up and I giggled.

Siwon is my long time crush. He had been the reason why Leeteuk and I kept on visiting the park every morning. He spends his morning by biking around the park as we watch him. One day Leeteuk suggested that I should learn how to bike. I said yes, all for Siwon.

“All for Siwon,” I repeated. I went back to the bike and started driving again.

Leeteuk’s Point of View

Today, as usual, I went with Taeyeon to the park. I teach her how to ride a bike every morning since she wanted to learn for her crush, Siwon, who is always biking in early mornings. The truth is I wanted to go with her because she’s my best friend, and I have hidden feelings for her. Even though it kind of hurts me, I still try my best to make her happy.

She went back to her bike and started pedaling again, but still she kept on falling. And as always, I was there to help her stand up and prevent her from getting bruises and wounds.

“Taeng, let’s take a break, shall we?” I suggested.

A smile crept on her face and she said, “Sure.”

I took her to an ice cream shop and ordered her favorite, Rocky Road. I ordered mine, Cookies and Cream. When our order came we sat down and faced each other. “Teuk,” she said, holding my hand. “Thanks.”

“Hmm, for what?” I asked and ate a spoonful.

She smiled. “For everything.”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” I said. “All for my best friend.”

I saw her grin at me and she continued eating. She’s so cute; no wonder why I fell for her eventually.

After eating we went back on practicing biking and then we rode a bus on our way home. She slept on my shoulder, and I whispered to her, “I love you, Taeng.”


So, how was it? I want to know what you think! Please do comment, it means a lot! -smiles- xx