One Day in One Life

One Day in One Life

"Yoo Kihyun, uhhh I've been meaning to tell you something.  I really like you a lot and I hope you feel the same. Will you go out with me?"-  2008, Eun Mi

"Park EunMi, I love you so much and there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not thinking about you. Will you marry me?"- 2016, Kihyun

"You're gonna be a father Kihyun-ah." 2019 EunMi

"Welcome Hyunsoo-ah."-Kihyun&EunMi 2020

"Welcome Eunsoo-ah."-Kihyun&EunMi 2020


Author's POV (present year: 2023)

"Hey hey hey!  Hyun-ie, put down that diaper!  Eunsoo, Princess,  don't do it please. Listen to appa, don- Eun-ie why?!?!"

Michievous laughs were soon after.  A typical day where the kids mess around and Kihyun struggles to keep them still.  Hyunsoo, the oldest by two minutes, was holding a used diaper over the TV stand while darling Princess Eunsoo was throwing around all of Hyunsoo's Legos.  All 1,200 pieces sprawled all over the carpet.  It hasn't even been 10 minutes since you left, please come back.  I need you!  Kihyun thought to himself hoping Eun Mi would hear telepathically.

Where was Eun Mi you might ask.  She was out grocery shopping for dinner leaving Kihyun incharge of the children. 

"Kids!  How about we play hide and seek?"  Kihyun asked hoping it would calm the kids down.  The children's ears perked up right away but they didn't calm down.  Instead they went bizerk.  "Can I be it!" small Eunsoo asked.  "No I want to be it!"  Hyunsoo replied.  "You were it last time! Thats not fair!"  Eunsoo yelled back.  "I was it because I'm the oldest." Hyunsoo yelled louder back.  "Well I'm th-"  Eunsoo tried to say something but was stopped by her father. 

"Yoo Hyunsoo, Yoo Eunsoo. Stop it right now.  Appa was just trying to play a game but why do you guys argue."  Kihyun said hoping the two understood.  The twins stopped bickering and looked up at Kihyun.  "It's not fair..."  Eunsoo said getting tears in her eyes.  "Both of you come here."  Kihyun said in a soft gentle voice.  "Its not fun when the both of you guys fight.  Don't you guys want to get along?  You guys are siblings, sometimes you have to give up what you want for your sibling because it makes them happy.  It doesn't have to be the whole thing.  Just half will do. Undertstand?"  Kihyun continued hoping they would listen to eachother and not fight.  The 2 kids both nodded and apologized simultamiously.  "Eunsoo-ah,  I'm sorry I didn't think about your feelings."  Hyunsoo said looking at the sad Eunsoo.  "Hyunie oppa, I'm sorry for not wanting to share."  Eunsoo said hoping Hyunsoo won't feel too sorry. 

"That's better. Isn't it better to get along? Now, who's ready for some hide an- OW, Why did you bite me?"  Kihyun said all proud but then struggled after realizing one of them bit him.  "Sorry appa, I was hungry."  Eunsoo said with a small shrug.  "Aiyaa my little princess.  Omma's coming back soon."  He said hoping she wouldn't bite again.  "Ow, why did you bite me again?"  Kihyun asked this time in disbelief.  "It wasn't me this time appa. I promise!"  Eunsoo said while struggling to climb on top of the appa.  Which wasn't that had given his height. (sorry Kihyun).

"Hyun-ie is a dinosaur!RAWR!" Hyunsoo said while walking around the living room.  "OWWW. Stop biting me. Ow no Prince- Hyunnie. Stopppp. No."  Soon enough Kihyun was lying against the carpet trying to escape the two kids. 

"Oh my." A women's voice was heard.  "I leave for 30 minutes and come home to see you turned my angels into animals?"  Eun Mi said walking in through the door with a huge smile on her face. 

Kihyun smiled looking at his face with a huge smile.  "Omma!"  The two kids cheered.  "Awww did you have fun?"  Eun Mi asked her chrildren knowing a playdate with Kihyun is crazy.  "Appa is boring." "He's no fun."  The children say while their father looks at them in disbelief.  Eun Mi simiply laughed at the trio while pulling the grocery bags. 

"Ok kids, does anyone want to help me cook?" She said looking at her children to see their reaction.  "I do! I do! Please let me this time! I won't burn anything I promise!" 

"Kihyun sit down, my goodness." Eun Mi said to her husband.

"Omma can we help?"  Eunsoo said gently walking up to her mom with a stuffed bunny in her hand.  "Of couse princess. Come on my little prince.Let's go to the kitchen. Babe, bring the bags in please. Thanks."  She said while going in the kitchen with Hyunsoo and Eunsoo.  Not sparing Kihyun a glance while chuckling to herself.  Sighing, he went to go get the bags from the car and brought them into the kitchen. 


"Ok kids, dinners ready."  Eun Mi announced causing the trio to come to the table ready to eat.  Dinner consisted of Jogaetang (clam stew), rice, side dishes, and sweet and sour fried chicken. 

"I want to eat like appa." Hyunsoo said causing Kihyun to smile and look proud.  "Like a pig?" Eunsoo asked innocently making Eun Mi laugh so hard she started coughing. 

"Thats not true." Kihyun said holding his hand against his chest to look offended. "I eat like a random prince." He continued. 

"Appa, you said its wrong to lie!" Hyunsoo said staring at his father as if he's crazy.  Kihyun looked toward his wife hoping she would help calm them down, but instead she winked to her husband and started laughing.

And thats how dinner went. One snarky comment after another.  "OWWWW! Why are you still biting me?"  Laughs continued to fill the air all night until they finished dinner and eventually got tired from playing around. Eun Mi and Kihyun put them both to bed before getting ready themselves for bed.

"Babe, thank you so much for everything you do. I love you."  Eun Mi said scooting closer to Kihyun trying to hug him. 

"It wouldn't have been possible without you beautiful. I love you more."  Drowsiness getting to the both of them letting eachother fall asleep in their lovers arm. 

The night came to an end with all of them thankful for this

One day in One Life.

 

 


Woahhh okay so this is the 4th story I have ever written here. I really hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a comment letting me know what you think! Thanks lovess!!