Final

YiFan couldn’t take his eyes away from Tao’s moist and plush lips. He watched as the small pink tongue left it’s hiding and shyly touched the tip, as if checking for its taste before sliding to the bottom, creating a small cushion and pulling the thickness into the open and waiting mouth.

 

The bow like lips stretched around the size, as Tao twisted his head slightly to the left, allowing his tongue to wet what was in his mouth. His eyes rolled back as the flavour hit his tongue and he gave out a tiny moan before pulling his lips away and them, as if trying to catch the flavour.

 

YiFan felt his mouth go dry, his tongue feeling like the Aral Sea and a tiny droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. His lips were parted as he took in short breaths, drying up his mouth further and his heart was beating hard as if it had troubles pumping the blood, although all of it was gone south.

 

The tiny droplets started sliding down the side of his face as he watched Tao’s smiling lips returned to the tip, and engulfing the rest greedily. YiFan watched how Tao’s cheeks hollowed, creating a hard suction before releasing with a loud pop. He bit the inside of his cheek until he could taste the coppery flavour to prevent the loud moan from leaving his mouth.  

 

YiFan dug his nails into his palms when Tao’s lips touched his own fingers that were gently wrapped around the base. His thighs quivered as another low moan left Tao’s slightly swollen, red lips and the small sneaky tongue moistened them.

 

YiFan followed the slow movement with a predatory gaze, before moving his eyes up and catching Tao’s innocent, chocolate eyes. He felt his blood go cold and the sweat droplet felt like ice crystals on him. Suddenly Tao got up and moved right in front of YiFan’s face.

“Ge! Would you like to try this lollipop? It’s cherry flavoured!” Tao said happily with a big smile on his face as he moved the lollipop in front of his Ge’s mouth.

 

YiFan couldn’t speak as he got assaulted with the cherry scent and a happy panda. The last thing he saw was Tao’s lips before he passed out and fell off the chair.

“Ge?!” Tao yelled out as he watched YiFan hit the ground with a loud thud. He leaned over the table and looked at the unmoving man before looking at his bandmates with panicked eyes.


“Don’t worry Tao, YiFan was just a little too…..excited.” Xiumin said as he reached the table and also looked at his leader before moving his eyes to the worried boy. He smiled at him sweetly and patted his head lovingly. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of YiFan.” With that Tao smiled brightly,nodding at his Ge and moving to the couch to sit with Chen and Luhan, still happily on his lollipop.