Play Pretend then Make it Happen

Please and Thank You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lee Chan and Chwe Hansol

⚠ Mpreg

 

"Hansollie~" Chan singsang. Under the doorjam of Hansol's room, he held a big teddybear with a diaper wrapped around its bottom. "Let's play house! You promised me last week! My bear's been waiting to meet his father for ages."

Hansol rolled his eyes and sighed. He ran a hand on his face and said, "Chan, aren't we a little old--"

"Be quiet and make it happen, Chwe Hansol." Chan held the teddy by its neck. And as tragic as the strangled bear looked, Hansol couldn't bring himself to feel sorry for it at the moment. He groaned and twisted his swivel chair towards his surprisingly younger best friend. Not that Hansol wanted Chan to make him his best friend, but what can a twelve year old say to an eight year old without having to deal with tears? 

"I can't right now--"

"But you promised!" Chan stomped his foot. The baby bottle he had inside his pocket flew out and rolled around the floor. Hansol raised a curious brow. "A promise is a promise, hyungie."

Hansol threw his hands up in the air and admitted defeat. Chan squealed and carelessly threw the bear to Hansol's lap. The adolescent boy then rolled his chair to get the bottle from the floor. It was warm, as if newly heated. "Did you just make this? Where did you even get milk from?"

"Your mom gave it to me. She supports my playing house." Chan then dragged a blanket tied into a makeshift bag from the outside. From the looks of it, it had pillows, pans, dolls, more diapers, and more baby bottles. "She even dug out your little sister's old toys." 

"My mom gave you all of that? What if I refused like i did?" Hansol pokes the bag with his foot and a creepy 'eomma' played from one of the dolls. "Besides, my room doesn't have space for all that."

Chan scanned the room for a place to play, and, true to Hansol's word, there was none. The older boys room piled with old underwear, ripped comics, console controllers, school books, and five bags of almost-empty Cheetos. It was like his own room except there weren't spilled juice stain on the rug like he liked it.

A second later and Hansol offered to play on the bed instead, he had hoped he could doze off with the bear as an excuse. Chan shoves the big bag to the bed and laid out everything. To Hansol's dismay, Chan fixes the bed up into the whole pretend house leaving him no space to lie on. Hansol pointed out the lack of bedroom and Chan pointed to the floor as a reply.

"But Beary would get a backache." Hansol surprisingly named the bear. Hansol hated playing house even more now. Who names their playmate's bear. "And you'd have to stay up all night caring for him."

Chan giggled. "And i thought you said we were too old for this."

A finger was held up high in the air. "I said we were a little old, not too old. Now make the bed so I--i

Please log in to read the full chapter