When You Come Home

Please and Thank You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Lee Chan x Kwon Soonyoung

Request by Hinhin & teenbestfinite. Thanks!

"Hey, Chan, open up or I'm breaking your door down."

Suffice to say, Chan had never ran any faster his entire adolescence life, or ever, actually. He opened the door to a laughing Wonwoo carrying three bags of groceries.

"What is all this? Are we feeding an army?" Chan grunted when the bag filled with cans fell onto his arms.

"With your lovely boyfriend's stomach we might as well be." Wonwoo snorted as he kicked the door close behind him with the back of his foot. "Do you not feed Soonyoung anything?"

"Yes, I do! His monster stomach just doesn't get filled up!" Chan pouted. They made their way to Chan and Soonyoung's shared apartment's kitchen.

"You spoil him too much. I can't believe I let you convinced me into doing your grocery shopping." Wonwoo chided. He dumped fruits and potatoes in the fridge.

"Well, you always say to call you when I needed anything." Chan countered while he organized cans in the pantry.

"Soonyoung's hunger doesn't count." Wonwoo leaned against the pantry door. "I said to call if YOU needed anything."

"It's still 'anything.' Besides, what Soonyoung hyung needs, I need."

"Then do your own shopping, brat." Wonwoo seethed. Chan had a feeling that was just for show. Wonwoo always came through with their friendship.

"I can't." Chan simply said as he realized he put the cans upside down.

"Why not?" Wonwoo raised a brow as he started to help the younger sort it all out again.

"I don't know how to." Chan chuckled nervously.

"Idiot." 

"I'm back!" A jingle of keys hitting the key bowl accompanied the cheery voice.

"Soonyoung hyung!" Chan immediately ran up to him, unsurprisingly ready to cling like a thirsty leech.

"Hey, babe." Soonyoung greeted as he lifted Chan off the ground and nuzzled his nose in his hair.

"How was practice?" Chan reluctantly went down when the thought of a tired hyung hit him.

"I slayed. Like I always do." Soonyoung simply winked.

"Of couse! Want dinner??" Chan smiled and lightheartedly clapped his way to the kitchen.

"You prepared dinner?" Soonyoung raised an incredelous eyebrow. Chan didn't cook or order food on his own. Soonyoung made sure he took care of Chan's every need, he helped him do stuff, as Chan would do to him. 

"Wonwoo helped." Chan replied as he set the table up. Soonyoung walked up to help him.

"You know the hospital's number right?" He queried. Soonyoung froze in place, plate in hand. Chan looked ready to hit him. "I'm kidding!"

"You better be. We worked hard!" Chan pouted.

"Oh, babe, I know you did." Soonyoung put the plate down and made his way behind the kid and

Please log in to read the full chapter