Chapter 1

Part of me is you.

Taeyeon's P.o.v

Time flew faster than I thought, Here I am now sitting inside my own office in my own building. I gave out a sigh as I leaned my back against the leather seat and stare outside the large see through window. Tall buildings are everywhere and pedestrians walking around the streets, I can see it all. What a very nice view I thought. But then my thought were distracted by none other than my two reliable and annoying best friend. Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Yuri. 

" yah Taeng! Let's go grab lunch shall we? " 
Soo grinned at me cheekliy. 

I stood up while fixing my tie then turned to face them " I'm not hungry. You guys go ahead. "  

Her grinned disappear instantly and was replaced with a frown. Yuri patted soo's shoulder before taking a few step closer to me and said " your body says the opposite Taeng. You need fats in your body and by looking at you right now I swear sooner or maybe even later you can't even feel your legs or worst! You'll be paralyze. " she widened her eyes after she ended her last sentence thinking that I'd be paralyze after this.

" now you're being dramatic yul~. " I replied flatly feeling a bit annoyed by her dramatic act. 

" I am not! " retorted Yuri.

" yes you are. " 

" I am not! " 

" yes you are. Admit it yul " 

" will you two just stop?! I'm hungry here! " soo whined as she rubbed her tummy. Suddenly grumbling sound can be clearly heard from soo's stomach. Yuri and I looked at each other for a sec before laughing our out. 

" Stop laughing. " 

" s-sorry soo. But seriously.. What is in your tummy? " Yuri asked soo with a slight laughter in between her question. 

" a whale. " i replied before bursting into a loud laughter. Man.. Tears blurred my sight right now and my stomach are clenching hard because of laughing way too much. Wiping the tears away using my forearm then after that I found soo smiling at me. Weird. Something is wrong with her. 

" why are you smiling soo? Aren't you suppose to be mad at us for laughing at you? " furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. 

" this is the first time I heard you laugh since  few years ago taeng. " stated soo. 

She's right.... I never laugh this hard since 2  years ago. I didn't talk much and always hid myself in my room. Same Question kept on running through my head, why did you left me?. Oh well that is just my past. I don't care anymore. What is in the past just stay in the past. 
________________________________________

No one's p.o.v 

After the three of them had lunch, Taeyeon decided not to go back to the office instead she went home. She threw her branded vest somewhere around the living room before plopping herself onto the sofa. Her bone made a cracking sound as she stretch herself just to release some tension on her body then closed her eyes before drifting off to dreamland. 

However on the other side, tiffany and Michelle were running around the street panicking. " how come you lost your own daughter Michelle? She was holding your hand for god sake! " said tiffany who was now raising her voice, not able to hide her frustration. 

" Don't blame me! We were busy bickering about that ing nonsense which place is better and which is not! And now that I think Mc Donald is better than Burger King! " 

" we'll have McD's later then! But we have to find your daughter Michelle or else your husband..... " Tiffany shivered just by the thought of Michelle's husband. 

" he's a good guy! " 

" is he? I bet he's going to turn into a bad guy when he know that his daughter are missing right now. " 

" ......you're right. But I've looked everywhere already! She's nowhere to be found! " whined Michelle. 

Tiffany pinched Michelle's side " you're embarrassing me " said the eye smiling princess while gritting her teeth. 

" ouch! Yah! " 

" why did you pinch me?! " 

" I'm talking to you miyoung! " 

" don't you dare to ignore me! " 

" miiiiiiyoungggg! " 

Tiffany covered Michelle's mouth before pointing her finger at the luxury apartment stood proudly tall in front of them. She turned her head to look at Michelle 

" maybe Hana went there. " 

" what? Why would she? " Michelle furrowed her eyebrows. 

" since we looked everywhere around here and she's still missing. Just maybe... She's in there. " explained tiffany before dragging her sister to the apartment. 

Door bell ringing continuously causing taeyeon to woke up from her deep slumber. She groggily went to open the door and found no one and when she was about to close the door she felt a hug around her right leg. Her eyes widened as she realized it was a little girl. 

Where is her parents? - tae. 

She then unwrapped the little girl arms around her leg before kneeling down to reach the same height as the little one. 

" what's your name? " asked taeyeon softly. 

The little girl shook her head cutely and stared at taeyeon. Giggling. 

The blonde pouted her lip " you don't know your name? " 

She shook her head again giggling. 

" uhm... How old are you? " 

The little girl tilted her head to the side cutely while frowning. She brought up her two small hands and placed it on each side of taeyeon's cheek causing the elder to raise her eyebrows. 

" whut ish chur name auntie? " the small child asked in English. 

"Heol. Now that's new. My name is taeyeon and what is your name cutie? " tae replied and asked the girl at the same time in English. 

" Hana. " she smiled widely until her eyes turned into moon crescent shape look alike.