Gonna move on

100 day anniversary

a/n: all pictures and letters are not owned by me

Credits are to those who made it. 

Gomawo....


(NO ONE'S P.O.V)

         A tear fell as he stare at the photo infront of him. It was actually 7 months since she decided to end their relationship. As much as he wanted to hold on to thier relationship, she was determined to let go. It was a total silence till his phone rang.

       

         "Hello" He said weakly. "Yah. Where are you? Did you not know we are having a guys night out?" (a/n: freaking weird.) The caller said. "Sorry guys, I think I'll pass" He said as he stare blankly at the photo. "Yah, don't tell me you're still there? Yul, you've been there for 3 hours. And trust me going back to that place every single day won't bring back the relationship you had with her" The caller said. "I know Soo, I know" that was all Yul can say before they both hung up. He decided to go back to his place but before that he decided to burn the photo. (a/n: I really didn't know how he burnt that thing though)

       

           Yul made his way and hooped on his motor bike. While he was on his way, a sudden flashback flooded him. He decided to pull over and somehow managed to gather his thoughts, but it was too strong to ignore.

*FLASHBACK*

           "Fany-ah, I'm home" Yuri's voiced had echoed all through out the house as he opened the door. "Fany-ah?" he repeated those words as he searched their bedroom. But they was no responce nor any signs of Tiffany herself. He shrug and told himself that maybe she went out to buy something. He went straight to the kitchen to grab something for him to eat. As soon as he enters the kitchen, he noticed a piece of paper. His eyes widen and before he knew, he was standing infront of their bedroom searching for things that Fany had but to his despair, he found nothing. He grabbed his phone and started to call Fany. After 6 rings, she finally picked her phone up.

          

              "Fany-ah. Where are you? This is ajoke, right? You'll still come back, right? You didn't mean all of th....." He was about to talk when she cut him off. "Sorry Yul. But I'm already with someone else. And no I'm not gonna come back" And she hung up.  Upon hearing the last phrase that she said, he fall on his knees and cried his heart out. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

              He was startled by his phone ringing. It was a message form his brother, Yoong.

Start of message,

Bro. Where are you? You still out? Anyways, we're gonna have dinner tonight, Mind if you join us?

End of message.

"Yeah, I'm actually in front of Goguma restaurant. Where you guys at?" He pressed the Send button. 

"Oh! Great. We're actually inside the Goguma restaurant. I'll go outside so you can join us" Yul smiled when he read his brother's message. He parked his motor bike and walked to the entrance of the restaurant. He saw his brother, Yoona, smiling and waving even though he's right in front of him. 

"Yah Choding" Yul . "Look who's talking" Yoong said while elbowing his brother. As they were walking inside, Yul noticed his friends, Soo, Hyo, and their girlfriends, Seo, Sunny, and Nicole chatting while waiting for Yoong. "Guys, look Yul had made it" Hyo exclaimed earning a samck from Soo. "Aww, you're bad Soo" Nicole said while rubbing the back of Hyo. "Yah, so it's Soo's fault, huh?" Suuny glared at Hyo and Nicole. "Shh. Guys Yul is here remember!" Seo said. Yul smiled at the sight of his friends' girlfriends fighting. He sighed as he remember the good times that he and Fany had.

Yoong, as his brother, noticed it and pats his shoulder saying its okay. "I wish it's okay but I guess its not" Yul murmured while keeping his head down. earning a 'what you say, dude' look. Yul feeled that everyone is looking at him, so he decided to looked around as he whistle, trying to cool the atmosphere. To his didmay, he noticed someone familiar. He shrug and told himself that maybe it's someone she looks like. He didn't noticed that Yoong is looking his way. 

"She's here and she's with someone else and that's someone is a she, right?" Yoong asked . Yul just nod in response. 

'I guess you really moved on, so I'm gonna let you go just like what you wanted me to do' Yul said to himself. 


So how's it? I know it's a failed and boring story but anyway thanx for those who subscribed to this fic. *bows*

I guess I need to put the letter that Tiffany had wrote........

P.S. this letter is not mine......

 

Dear Yul…

I don't want to be with you anymore because our relationship is going nowhere. I wanted to tell you so many times that our relationship was over but just couldn't do it. I really do not want to hurt you but this is not going to work and it's better for us to part. Today I decided to get everything out in the open and finally make the break.

I realize our relationship is not what it should be. We have been just existing for but not truly bonding with each other. Our relationship has been dead for a long time and I am just hurting you by trying to continue with something that just isn't there. I can't keep on "flogging a dead horse" and expecting something to come out of this relationship. It is just not going to happen and we both need to understand this.

We fight constantly over small things and it seems we just do not agree on anything anymore. I want to part as friends and not let us both get so bitter that we will feel bad the rest of our lives. So let's part and go our separate ways and end this relationship and all the frustrations we are both feeling. I know deep down that you are feeling like me and want to end this but are not sure how so I am taking the first step.

I am writing about this rather than talking because there are some things I just don't seem to be able to talk to you about. In fact that's another real important reason why our relationship can't go on we just don't talk anymore, every conversations ends up in a fight and nothing is ever settled. So let's not torture each other anymore and just admit to each other it is over.

I truly believe that both of us will be happier just going our own ways. It's time to move on and put this relationship behind us. I hope that like me you will remember the good times we have had and not let are recent fights and arguments fill you with bitterness. Let's part as friends and look to a better future. I hope you can see this my way as I truly think that at this point a breakup would be best for us both.

 

-Tiffany

link: http://breakup-letter.com/anon.html

thanx again...