Adjustments

Heritage

 


The hall erupted into noise but all Minseok could hear was the laughter escaping Baekhyun's mouth as his now small seeming hands gripped the fur on his back, body bouncing as he tried to shake him off. Soon the faint hum off chatter was overthrown by Luhan trying and failing to control the situation, practically screaming in shock when the sounds of clothing ripping and tearing sliced through the room and soon enough Minseok felt two -then three muzzles nosing up at him.

 

Chanyeol was a brilliant maroon colour, fading to an pure and bright copper on his belly and paws. Standing tall and proud at eye level with Minseok, body slightly thicker than his own but his snout, tail and ears were a lot smaller. Baekhyun was a mesmerising golden colour and his fur practically reflected the light as he bounded around the two larger wolves, his form generally more lithe and thinner than the others. Yixing's fur may of been simple but it was still beautiful, pale grey with speckles of black over his face and back yet Minseok found himself tilting his head down to nuzzle at Yixing the most. Though the other two didn't mind as they were quite clearly more focused on each other.

Luhan did attempt to remedy and control the utterly embarrassing scene currently unfolding -nearly screaming in utter shock when Baekhyun rolled onto his stomach and allowed Chanyeol to nuzzle at his pale exposed skin- by dragging Sehun up with him and the two of them reached up to smack the wolves on the snout until they were all whimpering and covering behind each other. "May I remind you that you are in fact princes of the six nations and that we still have an audience." He growled.

The wolves hung their heads in shame, but Luhan immediately softened when Yixing gently bit at his robe and tugged him forwards until he was in front of Minseok. And even with the thousands of thoughts running through him mind Luhan couldn't help but flash back to the image of a tiny and grubby boy with white hair who cried when he had to go home from visiting his brother's kingdoms. The one who had taught Luhan how to climb a tree in human form. The one who even as a child he had wept over when the casket was lowered, because even back then the six of them were brothers despite being so different.

So Luhan found himself barking for the court audience to leave, declaring that Minseok is charged with no crimes and that the case is closed and before they had even begun standing and leaving Luhan had already shifted and tackled Minseok to the floor howling all the way. Sehun grumbled and followed suit and soon there was a mass of multicoloured fur and claws and teeth weaving between rows of seats and the five thrones at the head of the stairs.

 

Minseok felt happier than he ever had in his entire life, well, that may of been an exaggeration but never before had he felt so very home and complete than when he had five bodies pressing against him. However it all became to much too soon and before he knew what was happening he was letting out a cry as he felt his bones snapping and cracking under the weight of Yixing on top of him.

And bless the poor speckled wolf because as soon as red had started to blossom over his white fur said male had instantly shifted back and soon the others followed. Even Sehun was flitting around Minseok's heaving upper torso where the blood was flowing freely from. The other four were doing the same, Baekhyun tucked under Chanyeol's arm nearly crying, Luhan was screaming things that Minseok couldn't hear over the ringing in his ears, but then Minseok watched with his wide blue eyes as Yixing opened his mouth and mouthed -although he probably shouted it it was just that he could hear absolutely nothing- certain words that instantly calmed them all and soon enough all five princes stood back and watched.

 

Whereas Minseok could only writhe as his body shrunk down until he was stark and panting in exhaustion with blood surrounding him and the other's looking at him with a mixture of shock and pity. Yixing was the first to move and Minseok briefly envied the fact that Yixing was not in fact and had a strange pair of skin tight shorts that clung to his thighs and hips, he wrapped Minseok's body in someone's cloak and picked up the now weeping male and carried him to god knows where. The other'sfollowed as Minseok was laid down on a bed in a room that he did not recognise, and for the first time in a long time he was allowed a brief moment of silence.

 

And in that moment something that he had been subconsciously suppressing all day finally crept up on him and pounced. With that he found his eyes flying open as he screamed, and hand flying up to claw at his neck as tears streamed down his face. Yixing was beside him in an instant, Baekhyun was the only other person in the room as the other's had left to deal with something -that they assured him was nothing- and instantly rose from his position of being curled up in the chair to try and pin Minseok's arms down as he thrashed.

 

"Minseok?! What's wrong!" Yixing yelled, his hands palm down as he hovered them over Minseok who was now thankfully kept still. Yet he could find nothing wrong aside from the scratches on the crying male's neck and upon closer inspection he noticed as small black dot the size of a coin that seemed to be pulsing faintly. And when it finally dawned on him what the mark was Minseok was already out, passing out from exhaustion.

"Yixing did you heal him? What was wrong with him?" Baekhyun whispered, hands trembling in shock. He had been in battle before, seen blood, killed deer and other animals, even killed another in a fight, yet nothing had left him so chilled that the look of pure pain and desperation in those crystal blue eyes.

"I cannot heal this Baekhyun, we must leave him."

"What why?!" Baekhyun tightened his hold, and was pleasantly surprised when Minseok rolled over and burrowed his head into his lap.

"Because you cannot hold him like that Baekhyun it isn't right." Yixing tried to reason, not wanting to air personal business that was not his own.

"And why is tha-"

"Jongdae! Jongdae? You are not Jongdae, where is he?! Baekhyun let me go I must go to him-"

Yixing cut Minseok off with a gentle press to his temple, a rush on energy sending the male into a deep slumber as he was unable to stand hearing any more. "Because you are not the one who he wishes to hold Baekhyun, that person is gone, he will tell us when he is ready but for now we must leave him."

-

Jongdae paused, fangs out hovering mere millimetres away from whoever he brought home that night -couldn't even remember the guy's name- with a foul taste in his mouth. The pain in his neck was back and god how it burned, so much that with a howl of frustration he threw the incredibly attractive guy off of him and barked for the other to leave which he quickly did with a look of pure shame and embarrassment.

 

The night had been going somewhat okay up until then. He had gone out, Junmyeon following closely behind and both of them had set their sights on someone as soon as they had entered, and both had succeeded in bedding their respective prey. After previously trying and failing to successfully bed and bite three women Jongdae had set out with the intent of finding a man this time, and he had chosen well. Or he thought he had.

The man whose name still escaped him was easily the tallest and the most muscular in the night club, they had stumbled into his bedroom mouths hungry and hands roaming yet it just wasn't enough. Jongdae had growled for the man to be more dominant, more forceful, more in control, more anything. But it still hadn't been enough.

Deep down he knew it would never compare to the little fantasy he had and Jongdae couldn't refrain from allowing himself to call upon the brief memories he had of a man whose face he could never see completely dominating him with ease. A body that rippled with each movement, untold and untested power hiding beneath the skin as he was plowed into again and again from behind. Jongdae could remember the pleasure; how it left him breathless, and he could remember over and over again. Yet on the flip side he knew that he was cradled with the upmost care, how he could feel the warmth of the other's love with every touch and , he could remember how utterly delicious the other's blood tasted. But never the face.

And it haunted him, this man, this unknown being. He followed him into the night as he slept, and it would not always be in brief glimpses of their love burning at the brightest. Sometimes it would be the most mundane things, he would dream of strong arms wrapping around him or gentle kisses along his spine, a cup of coffee at a worn table with a somewhat faded white table cloth amidst a thrum of people. Jongdae could dream of anything, could dream of oceans or forests, fierce battles on blood soaked dirt or the most random sequence of events, but he would still be there.

Watching, waiting, begging for Jongdae to find him, and always just before he woke the man would mouth declarations of his love over and over again.

And Jongdae would find himself waking up with a name on the tip of his tongue but it would never pass his lips as he instinctively reached towards the other side of the bed only to find it cold and empty. And that was when he'd cry, body trembling and whatever human food he ate soon splashed to the floor. God how he was exhausted. Jongdae couldn't bite anyone without vomiting their blood straight back up, and the human food he forced himself to eat would regularly have him doing the same.

 

Jongdae was plagued during the day as well, in foggy mirrors and dimly lit windows, in the second plate of food or drink he would always set down at the table and stare at before realising what he had done, in the echo of a laugh he couldn't remember hearing down the empty and lonely expanse of his mansion. The call of his name in a voice so sweet that he idly wondered if he was dying and strangely if Angels were coming down to take him, not Devils like he'd always assumed.

 

He was in the sweater that he had buried in the back of his closet that Jongdae didn't remembered buying. He was in the ghost of a touch that Jongdae would feel, slender fingers running through his hair when he first awoke. The ache in his heart when he looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin, the tears when he looked at Zitao and Kris.

The faceless man never left, and Jongdae found himself shutting himself away completely. Petrified that he was going insane as he watched day after day go by where at random moments during the day he would just break down completely, some random things setting him off. A cup of coffee, Jongin's dogs, the faint scent that lingered in certain parts of the house, among other things that just sent Jongdae to his knees with a profound sense of longing that wracked him to the core.

He was underneath Jongdae's skin in his blood, a tightening rope around his heart that urgently tried to drag him somewhere but his feet could never follow it properly, a weight in his soul that terrified him from being in open water for fear that it would drag him down into the depths. He was somehow just in Jongdae, and it terrified him.

 

On some days it got easier, yet on some he could do nothing but bury himself under mounds of blankets, the sweater clutched firmly to his chest as he inhaled deeply. The only thing calming him was the scent still clinging to the plush fabric, and on the day that it finally arose that he could not longer smell anything but the faint salt of his own tears did Jongdae have his first panic attack. Junmyeon had burst through the door blade at the ready only to have it clatter to the floor in complete shock at the sight of his best friend wheezing on his bedroom floor. There had been no words from the other, only splutters as he ran out and then back in with Kyungsoo in tow.

-

When Minseok finally awoke he wasn't sure how many hours had past but for the first time in a long time his body felt completely healed and rested, but mentally he was still in a lot of pain.

Jongdae.

God how he missed the other so much, he was the only familiarity that he had in these strange lands, the only person he would ever call home was now somewhere completely unknown. Whenever anybody visited him Minseok would find himself unable to look at them, talk to them either without breaking down.

Needless to say it was an awkward experience on both sides, until Baekhyun seemed to have had enough and stormed off to call the other Princes into the room where he sat the all down on individual chairs before taking his spot on the side on Minseok's bed, clasping the white haired male's hand tightly.

"Listen, I know it's hard, well actually I don't know, none of us do, but all of us are willing to listen I promise. Like just! Just like! Like you've been through so much, this isn't fair!" Baekhyun shouted, he had started off gentle and kind but soon his own frustration crept in.

"Baekhyun don't." Luhan warned.

"Don't what Luhan? What can't Minseok tell us?" Chanyeol asked, unease creeping into his voice.

"It's his decision Luhan if he wants to talk about her-"

"Him." Minseok whispered, fresh wave of tears carving down his face in streaks and collecting in the corners of his mouth and wetting the space just behind his ears and the pillow beneath.

"Wait what?!" Baekhyun shrieked, unable to believe that Minseok had actually been mated to a guy. They had been told that it wasn't possible, that it could never happen and he found himself glancing towards Chanyeol who was already beaming at him before snapping back to focus on the matter at hand.

"Everyone needs to leave now!" Luhan yelled but he was quickly ignored.

"His name was Jongdae, he's still alive I know he is, but I just don't know where you see it's difficult because he's a vam-"

"Minseok that's enough!" He screamed and before Luhan could comprehend what he had done he had worked his way into Minseok's mind and was controlling said male. Forcing him into silence. However it didn't go unnoticed and his concentration was broken when a solid punch crashed into his face, Chanyeol's angered face popping into view.

"You swore you'd never use that on any of us! Ever! Luhan what the hell is wrong with you!?" Chanyeol screamed as he rushed to Minseok side, eyes wide at the way the other garbled and drooled down his chin. But he still cried, his eyes still flickered about the room even though his body thumped around the mattress with sluggish movements, Minseok was trapped inside his own mind for now and Luhan had put him there. They had just got their brother back and now Luhan was sending him away again, and Chanyeol couldn't stop himself as he stood at his full height, tugging Yixing and Baekhyun even further behind him and began growling.

"You don't understand! This cannot be something that is known or he'll be banished, or be used as a way in to start a war! His mate is a guy first of all and a ing vampire!" Luhan explained, hoping they'd see sense.

"So?" Yixing's quiet voice broke through the silence. "I get it that it's not exactly normal, but it would be different if he was trying to court a vampire but Luhan he already has! They're already mated, and by the looks of it incredibly recently."

"But if this goes public, you have to understand!"

"What that thousands of people that grow old unmated might finally be able to find their other half among the millions of new potential suitors? That this might be the best thing that has every happened to us, imagine how this would unite the kingdoms!" Baekhyun countered with.

"I don't want to be a weapon or a saviour, I don't give a about your politics and wars or your unmated, I just want to find Kim Jongdae! You don't understand how much it hurts, I can feel him all the time!" Xiumin sobbed, curling into Yixing's side as he stared past Chanyeol's back and looked directly at Luhan.

"Wait? You mated with Kim Jongdae? Kim Jongdae descendent of Storemig? The one with the lightning and curly hair?" Sehun asked now fully intrigued by the matter at hand. "You're telling me you ed and claimed the son of one of the most powerful and influential vampires in the world as if he was some omega bottom?!"

"It was more than that but yes if you want to phrase it that was Sehun." Minseok mumbled tiredly. "We dated, he found me back when I was human and we dated for about two months. But when he had to go home, back to his real home here I'm guessing, something came into my apartment and attacked me, Jongdae later on said it was a searcher demon followed by silencers. My father -the human one that raised me- taught me how to fight, how to handle guns and knives as well, I guess he was just preparing me if this life ever found me again. I was on the phone to Jongdae when it happened, I killed it and the ones that followed afterwards but the line disconnected. He thought I was dead and apparently levelled an entire town but when he came back to look for my body he found me and judging by the mark you all know what happened that night."

"It didn't hurt then? It didn't feel wrong, you didn't get some Angel coming down and saying it was a sin?" Baekhyun asked quietly.

"You mean when he drank from me? No, I gave him permission and trust me when I say it's very pleasurable." Minseok awkwardly explained, hoping he wouldn't be asked to elaborate any further.

"No, no he means claiming a man." Thank god for Chanyeol.

"Why would it? Please don't tell me werewolves are homophobic because if they are so help me I will ing leave." He threatened.

"I wouldn't say homophobic, it's just that as princes we are supposed to give heirs-"

"Vampires aren't homophobic. Jongdae had five close friends -given I never met the fifth- but four of them were paired off in couples. And they had the marks on their necks."

"Oh great, now we're more like than vampires are!" Baekhyun yelled. "All because you say we have to conform to every ridiculous expectation our parents and citizens have, because of that I -I can't b-be with Chanyeol!"

"Oh Baek. Baby come here."

Luhan had to fight the urge to face palm when Baekhyun was swept up into Chanyeol's arms, rubbing their noses together and whining under their breath. Their tails were wagging for Christ sake.

Not to mention the fact that he could feel Sehun staring at him and he knew how pleading those eyes would be. "I have nothing against gay couples, there is nothing wrong with that, it's just that when it becomes known that Minseok is already mated it will cause untold chaos. Word has already gotten out that he had returned and hundreds of daughters of the higher ups have begun grooming themselves and have requested his presence."

"Tough , I want Jongdae." Minseok stated plainly, grinning when Sehun snorted behind his hand.

"It doesn't work like that, if you just went and barged into the Hus of Hlutor Deorcnysse they'd rip you to pieces on the spot. And you have an appearance to keep up while you are here!"

"Tough. ." The corner of Luhan's mouth twitched upwards in means of a smile and Minseok nearly cheered in victory but he was interrupted when bile began rising in his throat and soon he was reaching for a nearby bowl to vomit into. After wiping his mouth clean Minseok spoke once more, "This is because I'm separated from him, all of this, the pain, the crying, the sickness, all of it because you keep me from him!" He roared.

"How about a deal then?"

"A deal, and what exactly do you have to bargain with? Five people that I knew as a toddler? The dead parents? The lack of control and freedom that comes with the title, or the hundreds of new responsibilities? I can't quite understand which one is supposed to make me chose staying when the other option ends with me being with Jongdae?" Minseok growled before he felt his fangs nearly pierced his lower lip and he then began growling for real.

He was met with deafening silence.

"I'm sorry we're you under the impression that I was enjoying my new life?" He bit out and the rest of them hung their heads in shame. "Or were you just so ecstatic that your long lost brother wasn't actually dead and didn't stop to think of the life he had while he was dead? I don't just exist as Minseok you know, I was Xiumin back then. I was unknowingly a werewolf before now, alone and repulsed by any human touch until I met Jongdae, the only person who I ever actually felt comfortable with; who loves me and cares for me like no other, and now you want me to chose you over him?"

"Minseok we didn't think, we didn't know, to us you just turned up in Luhan's room a few days ago." Baekhyun tried to reason, but Minseok held up a hand in his direction and soon he trailed off.

"I want nothing more in this world to leave here and go to him, but unlike you I don't only think of myself and what I want so I will stay and take up my place in this world when I feel I am ready and you will respect that. As far as finding Jongdae goes I have no hope until I can figure out where I even am to begin with." Minseok stated tiredly, unwinding himself from Yixing and standing, and with a wave of a hand he moved to dismiss the others who stood there in shock. Only after he began tugging his clothes off until he stood there in his boxers did they finally start spluttering and practically running out of the room.

 

When Minseok finally managed to get dressed in the correct order -he had already left the room three times and been sent back in all three- he strode out proudly, faltering slightly when he passed the elderly nurse as she gave him a once over. But he was back to holding his head up high as she game him a not so subtle thumbs up. Something that had terrified him previously but was now coming in handy was his newfound ability to just know where his brothers were, for example right now they were in what he could only identify as a very large and very open space.

Only when he opened the double doors it was jam packed with people, all of them wearing similar clothing to what Minseok had been forced into. It consisted of something akin to very thick sweatpants with a dropped crotch on his lower half; a dull grey in colour paired with the utter blackness of his lace up boots. Chain mail clung to his upper torso before layers of thick woollen fabric draped over his shoulders and dangled down until his mid thigh. Looking like a torn up poncho if he was honest. Only a few people looked similar to him, the rest were clad in what looked to be the same type of strange sweatpants but this time with thick sweaters and scarves adorning the upper body.

"Changmin, meet your new king." Luhan stated, raising a hand to gesture towards Minseok. Nobody said a word for a moment apart from the huff of annoyance from Minseok himself.

"My King! King Minseok of Isceald it is good to see you finally home!" The presumed leader ground out. "I do not mean to overwhelm you we have much to go over and the celebrations will take place next month or possibly the one after that but for now there are many new laws that have to be approved of by you now. And we have to make plans for the winter, and as much as I don't want to say this with Prince Baekhyun of Leoht being here but his men are advancing at our borders, as sensitive as this is they say that they want the original castle where your parents died as it is no longer in use."

"I assume you are the leader of our um, nation? No, our tribe, our town, our people, well your people I guess, I have no right to be a part of it. Wait please don't look at me like I just kicked a puppy! I understand that like as I am royal blood and all that fun stuff I legally have to be King, but you can wait until I am damn good and ready thank you very much." Minseok spat.

"But my King-"

"I am not your King! I will be one day, but if I am to be King I will be a worthy King, I wish to learn everything first, every law, every city, I want to know everyone's names and families, I want to belong to the people before I can be King. I am not ready to lead a nation, I could not lead a battle or know whether to pass a law. Therefore I can only ask that you will wait for me to be ready."

"My god, your father -the late King I mean, he used to stress himself sick over being worthy-"

"Ya might not know anything about anything kid but you're ya' father's son and that's more than enough for us, we'd be happy to teach ya all yer want to know, and in all honestly were grateful you haven't just jumped into this and gone all power drunk. We already approve and would be very happy to have a King like you." Changmin laughed as he spoke, clamping an arm down over Minseok's shoulders.

"Glad that's sorted. So as of now, we can say that technically I am King but I am standing down and letting my second in command take over while I adjust."

"King Minseok are you referring to Changmin as your second in command? There has to be a vote among us the heads of towns, and certain ceremonies before he can acknowledge that position. Plus I think there would be more suited people like myself for instance-"

"No. You can piss right off. I like him, he knew my father, he's probably going to be my mentor for the next few months so stuff that I'm King he's my second in command." Minseok sassed before whispering. "It's alright if I get power drunk when it helps someone out right?" in the general direction of Changmin before the large man began laughing heartily, deep chuckles rumbling out of his chest. "Plus you smell weird."

Apparently that was what did it because the slender man that had spoken before flushed with embarrassment and stormed out of the room while the other leaders tried and failed to stifle their laughter.

"Now I'm going to momentarily contradict myself, as for the next three minutes I will be King. Only so I can pull the rank card over Baekhyun meaning that I can get away with back handing him so hard that he gets whiplash!" Minseok roared as he stalked over to said male who dropped the goblet he was holding and spat drink out everywhere.

"W-what, you can't do that!?"

"How dare you try to take away my home!? My entire past, who I am even, is still buried within that house! My parents died there and you think I'll just roll over like a good dog and let you have it! I might not know how to command an army but I bet you I can beat your just fine hand to hand you little ! Have you no respect?! Like honestly!" Throwing his arms up in exasperation Minseok continued grumbling under his breath long after he had finished speaking, half of him focused on the completely shell shocked faces of the other princes and the other on the incredibly proud ones of his new family.

"It's not like I gave them the order." Baekhyun protested with feebly, crumbling under the glare Minseok was giving him,

"I don't see you telling them to stop either. Call your men back or so help me I will spill your dirty little affairs and make them public knowledge. Don't test me, and don't think I won't. You're coming between me and the only link I have to my real family, you aren't supposed to corner a wild animal Baekhyun you should know that." Seethed the King. Although he may of been shorter than Baekhyun, from the way he spoke he seemingly towered over the male.

A stuttered promise of withdrawal by the end of the week was promised, and Chanyeol began growling at him under his breath, Sehun too.

"What were you expecting from me? For me to let you bully me and push me around? You don't know me anymore, we're strangers, you want to call us brothers again then you god damn earn it. I've been abandoned and alone for far too long to trust anyone who would put me in a position like this." Minseok ignored the way his voice broke, how it wobbled, and how the others faces seemed to soften. "I am alone and you have made me that way!" He shouted, more forceful this time and it rang out clear and sound throughout the high ceilings.

Poor Yixing looked as if he were about to cry and Minseok couldn't refrain from opening his arms out wide and within seconds the dark haired male was crashing into his body, but after a few soothing words and promises that Minseok wasn't mad Yixing finally calmed and surprisingly glared at both Luhan and Baekhyun.

By now Changmin and the others had begun filling out of the room and with one last squeeze of Yixing's hand Minseok spun on his heel, cast a weary glance over his shoulder as he sighed and quickly caught up with the rest. The crowd parted around him but with each passing person a hand would clamp or wrap around a body part and squeeze until he stood at the front with Changmin.

"It's a sign of respect. That little stunt in there has shown us more that you'll ever know, now, let's go home."

-

"Jongdae come on, you've known about this for almost two months! You have to attend this weird wolf celebration thing!" Kyungsoo yelled at the person cocooned within piles of blankets on the bed.

"I'm not going unless I can take the sweater!" Jongdae's muffled voice whined.

"You are a grown man you don't need a safety blanket!" Kyungsoo pounced on the mass on the bed and began peeling away layer after layer until his heart broke at the sight before him. Jongdae was laying in bed in nothing but his boxers, for the first time Kyungsoo had seen he was actually wearing the jumper.

"It doesn't smell like him anymore I just like the way it feels around me." Jongdae muttered out guiltily.

Kyungsoo could only stare down in shock. About a month ago Jongdae had confessed about the fact that he thought he was being haunted by some ex lover, and straight away everyone knew what it was about but they made fun of Jongdae to cover it up. But on some level they all knew that Jongdae was fully aware that he had forgotten who the person was, that he just didn't want to understand why he had forgotten. However for the next week they had forced Yifan to try to reverse the memory wipe but apparently it was useless, they even hired a specialist who said there was nothing that could be done, that Jongdae had to remember Xiumin on his own.

"You can bring the jumper okay, just, just get dressed, we leave for the capital of Isceald tomorrow night. I've already packed you bag, all you need to do for me is get some rest, sound fair?" Kyungsoo cooed as he ran his fingers through Jongdae's thick hair. Half of him hated how vulnerable the other had become, but part of him preferred that to the idea of Jongdae closing himself off like he had done in the beginning. The movement repeated until he was sure Jongdae was asleep, his own fists gripping the fabric of Xiumin's sweater tightly.

But no matter how fiercely the other clung to the vague idea of Xiumin that he had Kyungsoo knew it would mean nothing if Xiumin was already dead.


 Word count: 5714

Two months pass in this chapter.

SUP, IDK IF THIS IS LONG TIME NO SEE OR NOT, LIKE all I know is that this update is slightly overdue IM SORRY

 

but anyways like yeah, drama drama drama, Minseok is sassy and Luhan is a whoops, also ANGST MWAHAHAH

 

but still like, I decided to give them fancy smancy titles for the princes and vampires, it's just like the mama era powers in old English, like light for Baekhyun is Leoht, hence the whole prince of Leoht. Oh and Hus of Hlutor Deorcnysse means house of pure darkness I thought it was fitting for the spoopy vampires.

 

BUT ANYWAYS, I absolutely adore reading your comments and I promise I'll reply to every single one of them like I seriously will, don't forget to subscribe and up vote of you liked it, till next time