No More Perfume On You

No More Perfume On You


“Yeboseyo? Oppa Can I Meet You ?” Ask Min Ah To Baro. “ Sure” Baro Just Give A Short Answer. “Meet me at Handel And Gretel” Say minah to Baro . Min Ah go to the bath room and get ready .while baro is practice with his group. Baro is one of B1A4 Members . .
- Handel And Gretel-
“Why you want to meet me?” Aks baro To Min Ah . “I just want to tell you I’ve accept to Dance International School” Say Min Ah . “Realy Congrats Girl !” baro look so happy. ‘Titt..Titt’ Baro Phone is ringing . It Was a Sms from Sandeul . ‘Your Nuna Is here’ .. ‘what?! I’m with Min ah right now’.. ‘come here right now!’.. ‘ok2’. “who is that ?” Ask Min Ah “ Sandeul.. I’ve to go..sorry We Hve to practice” Baro lie to Min Ah .Min Ah Just give a short respon “gwenchana” .
-B1A4 Dance Studio-
baro ask Kahi What is she doing there. Kahi Just Answer “let’s drink some coffee” “Sure..where you want to go?” ask Baro . “Emm.. Handel And Gretel” Say kahi . “We Cannot go there , my girlfriend is there she celebrating something there” Say Baro. “ok2.. I heard Min Ah is been accept to Dance International School . It’s that true?” Ask kahi to Baro . “Yup. Let’s eat some ice-cream ” say Baro.While at the coffee shop min ah meet sandeul. “hii min ah” greet sandeul . Min ah look back. “ sandeul ? why are you here? Aren’t B1A4 hve dance practice?” Ask Min Ah . “Practice ? Hummm(baro lie to her again .. poor min ah) Yess but I need to drink some coffee before dancing.. I need some energy hehe” sandeul answer with his guilty face. “yeahh..haha okay I’ve to go now Annyeong.. :P” say min ah to sandeul .

-Dance International School-
“first day! Hum fighting” say min ah to her self . she saw someone dancing at the class (wow who is she? She is very yeppo) it was kahi . “ok now introducing Your self” said the teacher. Min ah is the first person that been point by the teacher . “annyeonghaseyo..Min ah imnida” say min ah with she’s childish face. “ (oh that is min ah. She’s cute but not cute as me hehe)” said kahi. “now show me what you got min ah” said the teacher. Min ah dance abracadabra by B.E.G . “wow you’re good.” Praise their teacher. Kahi look jealous. min ah go to kahi table “unnie you look kahi after school” say min ah. “I’m Kahi after school” reply kahi. “omo ! what a lucky day for me!” say min ah . Kahi just ignore her.
-Min ah House-
‘Oppa today I meet kahi from after school’ ‘realy?..(OMO! 0_0) wow ! lucky for you’ ‘yeahh I feel so lucky ..bcoz of her l like to dance ! she is my idol’ ‘haha that’s great. Let’s eat lunch together tomorrow?’ ‘ok! Umm I’m realy tired .. I need my beauty sleep .. bye opp ily’ bye ily to’. Second day at school but min ah class is after lunch so she went to B1A4 Dance Studio. “hii min ah how’s school” ask Cnu “great ! where ‘s baro ?” ask min ah to sandeul “(tell her the truth or not?... Emm No!) He said he want to meet his friend from block b” Reply sandeul . He feel so guilty. “Hiii Cute !!” baro said to min ah . “hii oppa.. umm what is that at your shirt??” “its that glitter?” ask min ah . “umm Yes I Play Glitter with gonchan at the hostel” baro lie again to min ah . “but.. sandeul say you meet your friend from block b ” say min ah . “ sandeul is liar..Dont belive him hahaha” baro say with his guilty face. “ok..lets eat I’m hungry ” say min ah.
-Restaurant-
“so..you say you want to give me smething..”say min ah.


To Be Continue…..