Boo! [•_•]

Ain't It Scary? (°_°) Nope...

Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon is doing their class project in Taeyeon's and Yuri's dorm. They didn't notice that the time flew by so quickly. They look at the time and it is already midnight. Taeyeon and Yuri tell Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to stay for the night.

 

----------

 

Teyeon: Yuri, lend them your pajamas. Mine too short and won't fit them anyway.

Yuri: .... Pfft... Okay.

Hyoyeon: Woops. I didn't say anything. She just said the word 'short'

Sooyoung: She said it herself. Puhahaha!

Taeyeon: I said mine is short not I'm short you chodings. =_= wait. Did I just said that I'm short just now. Okay. Whateva.

They all laugh while changing into their night clothes.

After changing, they combine their beds to make it bigger for them to sleep together.

The four of them are now gathering on the bed. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon in the middle. Sooyoung on the left, Yuri at Taeyeon's right.

Hyoyeon: Hey, got any new ghost stories to tell?

Sooyoung: Oooo... I'm curious too.

Yuri: Hmmm... Let me think.

Taeyeon: Actually there's one that I heard this morning.

Taeyeon paused after she felt that all eyes is on her now.

Sooyoung: You may proceed.

She said with a gesture.

Taeyeon: This morning, when I came to the class, the hot chicks, you know who, were gathering at the Queens desk as usual. When they see me, they invited me to join them... They were ----

Hyoyeon: Hmm. So the hot chicks invited you to join their conversation? That's rare.

Yuri: Shut up Hyo, trying to listen here.

Hyoyeon: (>.>) huh. Continue.

Taeyeon: They were talking about some weird stuff happening at their dorm a few days ago. The queen said that she and their maknae happened to be the prefect on that night. When they were patrolling, they hear a screech sound when they pass the pantry.

Suddenly, 

*crusshh*crucchh..

Yuri: What was that?

All eyes is looking to their left. [>_>]

Sooyoung: What? Can't I eat peacefully? I'm hungry ya' know? *crushh*crucch

Taeyeon: Can't you eat, like, politely? Like, close your mouth when you chew. Wait. Is that my Limited Gummy Bear flavour chips that you're eating right now?

Sooyoung: ......Nope. Its mine. (Put the chips behind not under her )

Before Taeyeon could launch herself at the tallest one in the room, Yuri hug her and pat her head like a mother.

Yuri: Patient my child. Some fcking idiots will never learn. Tomorrow we can dunk her into the lake. Okay?

Right now, Sooyoung has a terrified expression on her face.

Taeyeon change her angry face to a fcking scary smirk

Hyoyeon: Just fcking finish the story and then we can throw her off this building. C'mon!

Taeyeon: Ehem. Okay, where was I? Oh..  When the girls heard the screeching sound, they try to checkout where the sound was heard. They said that the screech sounds like a sream. The two of them walk to the dark pantry slowly... And slowly... The sound was getting louder and higher. When they reach the pantry, what they saw has make their emotions to change. From scared to a someting scarier. What they saw was...

Suddenly everything become quite.  

Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are now looking at Taeyeon.

Sooyoung: Tae? What's wrong? You look scary like right now.

She is staring direcly into the corner of the room.

They all look to where Taeyeon is looking.

They stare, and stare, and stare and,

KYAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! A scream of a girl was heard in the room.

The girls too were screaming their heart out except for Taeyeon who's now is laughing like a maniac. Sooyoung bags of chips has flying to a random way, and the chips that she's been eating is now on Yuri's face.

Taeyeon: HAHAHAHHAAHAH!!! Look at your guys face! You should look at it! Why didn't I record this!! HAHAAAHAHA!!

Yuri: Fck you Kim Taeyeon! Ewww.. Hyo!

Yuri clean her face and reach for Taeyeon's phone and turn off the screaming sound.

Hyoyeon: I don't even believe in ghost. Looks like you successfully scare the out of me.

Sooyoung: Look what you've done!! My chips. My precious chips.... T^T

Taeyeon: Whatever guys. Haahaahaha, FYI Soo, that's my chip >.>

Sooyoung: Sorry -.- 

After Taeyeon's laugh has subsided, the room door is opened with a loud bang.

*Bangg!!! 

KYAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Now all the girls (including Taeyeon) is screaming like hell.

-?-: What the fck guys. I can feel my ears almost fell off! Why the hell are you screaming for!!

Yuri: Uhh.. Sorry Sica. Taeyeon just tell us about some ghost stories. 

Jessica: Do you guys know what time it is!? Only your room hasn't turn off the lights. Now, lights out before I gave you a notice.

Yuri: Okay. Okay, sorry. We forgot the time. Oh. Hi Krystal! Accompanying your sister for the patrol tonight? 

Krystal: Duh. If not accompanying her, why would I be here? Come on Sica. Let's go. Don't waste your time with these weirdos.

The Jung sisters walk away after Jessica sent Yuri her death glare.

Yuri: Why did Sica froze me just now? 

Looks at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Maybe she thinks that you tried to flirt with her baby sis.

Yuri: What? I don't even dream about having one of them.  Beside, I've got myself a beautiful angel as my girl. That Jungcest. I mean Jungsis. Jungsis... Hmm..

Sooyoung: Whatevaaa~~ Hey Tae, lend me your laptop. Iwanna check if you have some there.

Taeyeon: Ugh what the hell Soo! I'm not a collector. Watch it on your phone. You got lots of them in it.

Sooyoung: Just kidding Tae. I just want to watch some movie. Wait. Why do you take it so seriously? Don't tell me you really got any in there?

Taeyeon: Aaaa.... No I don't.

Each of the girls ignore her remark.

Yuri is applying her face lotion.

Hyoyeon is playing a game on her phone.

And Sooyoung is rummaging the room for food.

Taeyeon: Huh. It's ---

'KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!' They heard lots of different scream.

Everyone's looking at Taeyeon now.

Hyoyeon: Stop it Tae, you can't fool us twice.

Yuri: Turn that off Tae. I can't concentrate on my yoga. If I appear with a baggy face tomorrow, I'm gonna sit on your face.

'KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!' The voice is getting louder.

Sooyoung: Where did you put your cheesy pringles Tae? I'm starving right now.

Taeyeon: Ummm.. Guys... It's not me. 

She waved her phone.

They all look at each other. Then,

'KYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!' They ran to the door to check out where the scream came from.

When Yuri open the door they all saw a commotion in front of their room on the 4th floor. (YulTae room is on the 3rd floor) 

Taeyeon: What's happening? Someone's screaming right? 

Sooyoung: Of course that's a scream kiddo. What does it sound to you?

Then, Jessica who is onthe 4th floor tells everyone to stay in their dorm and lock their door.

Yuri: Someone must have been possessed by a ghost. Due to the changes in the voice.

The door is still open.

Hyoyeon: Mehh... I don't believe it. Someone must have been pretending to be possessed.

When they were talking in front of the door, they heard heavy footsteps running towards them.  

*DAGDAGAGADAGADAG*

Taeyeon: Who the hell is running here? The building is shaking dude.

Hyoyeon: W-wwhat if the running girl is the girl who's been possessed?

Sooyoung: Close the door! What if she comes in and stole all my chips!!!??

Yuri: Then, Hyo close the door! You're the closest now!

Hyoyeon: What the... When did you get there!? 

Hyoyeon is looking at Yuri who is on the bed right now.

Taeyeon: Ahhhh!! Whatever! Close the door! I can hear the footsteps getting nearer.

Hyoyeon reach for the door holder with a shaking hands. The footsteps is getting nearer then suddenly a running figure pass the door follows by a loud bang. They all screams like tomorrow never ends. 

When Hyoyeon saw the figure she ran from the door to and jump to Yuri who's on the bed and get under the blanket not without shaking.

Taeyeon close the door with force after that.

Taeyeon: Rrraaaggghhh!!!! That's just Hyomin who stays in the dorm next door. She must've scared as to run like that.

Yuri: Uhhh... When will it stop. Oh god. I need to pee.

Sooyoung: You heard the princess just now. She said not to go out. Besides, do you have the guts to go out?

Yuri: Alone? Of course not. All of you has to go with me. Hmph.

Taeyeon: Uhhh... You . Hey Hyo. Stop hiding. The door is closed. It's just the neighbour.

Hyoyeon: W--who's hiding? I'm just c-c--cold. 

Sooyoung: Yeah, right. Omaigasshh! Is that tears I see?

Hyoyeon: No its not. Its just Yuri perfume that makes my eyes watery.

Yuri: Whaaaattt.... Do you ever smell your armpits? My perfume smells better than those sweaty after dance armpits. 

Hyoyeon sniff her armpit.

Hyoyeon: *sniff* Hmph. I don't smell anything wrong with my pits.

Taeyeon: Shut it with the armpits. Let's watch movie while waiting for the scream to stop.

Taeyeon then turn on her laptop and chose some random movie. 

After 40 minutes, the screams are no longer to be heard.

Sooyoung: Its looks like the scream has stopped. Come on girls. I need to pee.

Hyoyeon: What are you? Four? You can go by yourself. Its not even far.

Taeyeon&Yuri: I'm going too.

Yuri: Let's leave her here. C'mon shikshin. I need to pee too.

Taeyeon: I'm gonna brush my teeth. You sure you want to stay here Hyo?

Hyoyeon: On second though, I need to brush my teeth too. You got extra toothbrush Tae?

YulTaeSoo just smirk at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon pass her a toothbrush. 

Yuri open the door and when she stepped her right foot out of the room the sream starts again.

Yuri: What the is wrong with that woman! *slamsthedoor*

Taeyeon: Maybe it doesn't want us to get out. Psshhh.. What a woman. Who does she think she is. My mom? 

Sooyoung: Guys... I need to pee. Like now. N.O.W.

Hyoyeon:C ! We gotta get her out of here or else she might pee in this sacred room. I need to sleep in here untill tomorrow fyi! I don't want to smell her piss!

Yuri: Hold it Soo! We're gonna get you out of here. Calm your bladder or it might explode! 

Taeyeon: Shuussshhh.. Do you hear that? I hear nothing. It stopped again. Now, let's drag Soo to the toilet before she explodes!

The four of them ran to the door with Soo who is limping right now because she tries really hard to protect her bladder from explode. 

As Taeyeon open the door there's a figure with a long straight hair, a bright red eyes and a white ponty teeth with a bit of red on it is standing in cront of them.

 

---silence---

 

"WWWAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

The four of them screams then running around the room (while Sooyoung founds Taeyeon's choco bar) and stops at the corner of the room that is (what they think) placed far from the door. 

They shivers and closed their eyes while turning their back from the door. Sooyoung doesn't feel like she's want to pee anymore.

Taeyeon: Guys.. If I die today, I just want to say that I did not regret meeting you girls. Even if Yuri forces me to take her hell taste like sour drink, Hyoyeon hugs me after dance with her pits, and Soo who is always steal my food like right now too (Soo is munching a choco bar), I will always love you guys.

Yuri: What's wrong with my juice!? It taste good and maybe you can be tall like me someday.

Hyoyeon: Why is everybody always talk about my pits!!!? And Yul. I agree with Tae. Your drink !

Sooyoung: Wo*wing***er*ishh**uming*ehai n as* nyum nyum.

"What did you say? Swallow first or you might choke you idiot!" Says Taeyeon

Sooyoung: I said... Urrgggh. Uhuk uhuk. Www-waatt-waterrrr.. Wekkk ohok.. 

Taeyeon: Eish look what happened. Pass me my bottle Yuri. 

*pass the water bottle*

Taeyeon: Here. Drink this and don't spill it! 

Yuri: Umm.. Tae? Who pass the bottle?

Taeyeon: Its not you? *Yuri shakes her head* Then you Hyo? *looks at Hyo* Hey, I'm asking you a question.

Hyoyeon looks like her soul has left her body. 

And then Taeyeon felt like someone taps her shoulder. 

When Taeyeon turns her back her soul also goes to the same way as Hyoyeon's soul did. 

Yuri is now in the state of panic mode and she still doesn't want to look back because she felt that something might happen to her if she did.

Yuri: Tae? Tae? Wake up!! Don't leave me with this thing(Soo) she's useless! Help me Tae! T^T

Sooyoung: Whatever. I need to fill my tummy before i die.*munchmunch*

Yuri: Eiiisshh this kid. Whatever happens, don't look back or your soul will flew away like these two. *cries*

Sooyoung: Don't look back? You mean like this? *Sooyoung looks behind her*

Yuri: No Soo! Don't look back! ANDWAEEEE!!!!

--silence--

Yuri: Soo? *looks at Soo*

Sooyoung: That is the cutest ghost that I've ever seen. *sparkling eyes*

Yuri: Ww-what do you mean? *still didn't look  back*

-In a whispering mode-

?1?: What the hell? You said that all of them will be scared if we dress like this.

?2?: I didn't know that there'll be some dumb people that won't be scared of these. I have do my best on turning us into these 

?3?: But what did she say just now? Cutest!? Pfft. Cute my .

?1?: Well, I am cute.

?4?: Unnie... I-I think we should stop now. I'm scared of that unnie eyes. She's staring me like a fish who have a grudge towards us. T^T And my eyes are hurting because of these lens.

?2?: Okay. I think it's time for us to stop. We have already scared lots of students here. Besides, I feel sorry to that cute girl.

?1?: Who? Me? 

?2?: Eww.. Not you. That one who looks like she's dead.

Back to the four *humans*

Yuri: Yy-yahhh... Are they whispering right now? Stop looking back i told ya!

Sooyoung: You should look too. Your angel is here. You will fly to heaven if you see this. *twinkling*

Yuri: W-what? No way. I don't wanna die be it heaven or hell I won't look! T^T

*Sooyoung then grab her friend head and turn it to the front.*

Yuri: Gahhhh!!! What are you doing!! God help mehhh!! *shut her eyes*

Than Yuri heard  some heavenly giggles in front of her.

In Yuri's mind 

Oh God. Am I dead? I can hear the voice of my angle in front of me.

Wait. My Angel? 

*opens her eyes. Blink blink*

Yuri: Yoona baby. Is that you?

Yoona: Pfftt.. I can't take this anymore. Hahahaahaaha!!! *Alligator Yoong is here (you know what to imagine)*

?2? Oh my god! She's so cute!!! Hahahahaa!

Taeyeon suddenly wakes up from her tragic death

Taeyeon: That voice.. Ppany... Is that you? 

Tiffany: Yup Taetae! ^_^ I wanna pinch your chubby cheeks!!! *pinch Taeyeon's cheeks*

Taeyeon: Ww-what is this suppose to mean? What's with your face ppany? Yoona?

Yoona: Oh its a test for the theatre show on the upcoming carnival next week. We need to test the horror makeup to open a haunted house ya'know. And.. You guys happened to be the target. *smirk

Yuri: Wwhatt!!? So this is al a test!? You girls do experiment on us!? Why usss T^T

Tiffany: It's because I want to see Taetae cute scared face. Kyaaaa!!! You're so cute Taetae!!! *pinch taeyeon's face again* Oh and if you're curious to why Jessie don't give a about all the screaming is caused she's the one who propose all this.

Taeyeon is still confused.

Tiffany: That's it. It looks like you need to be protected. Don't worry Taetae! I will protect you! Be my girlfriend and I'll chase all the demons away! 

Taeyeon: Aaee?? Gg-girlfriend? O-okay i guessed. *looks anywhere buts Tiffany*

Tiffany: Kyaaaa!!! Why are you so cute !!! *kiss Taeyeon lips*

While Taeny is in their own world

Yuri: Well that was easy. Yoona-ah, let's make out too. My lips are aching for yours. *smirk

Yoona: You think I would say no? Ddaeng! You're wrong. Come here bebeh. *grabs Yuri's neck and make out*

Let's see what the SooSun is doing

Sooyoung: Bleecckkhh. Watching Taeny's kissing is fine but YoonYul? No way yucks. Sunny-ah, let's go to the pantry. I'll cook ramyum for you. We need to feed ourselves before sleep right? 

Sunny: Okay you shikshin. I do feel a bit hungry after scaring people. Make sure to put eggs in mine. To the pantry. Kajaaa!!

Well, all the couples are settled down, and it looks like we need to end this story.

Wait... Did I miss something? It felt like I forgot about something...

.

.

.

Acckk!

Ohoh! What hapened to Hyoyeon? Let's see...
 
Seohyun: U-unnie.. Hyoyeon unnie. Please wake up. You can't sleep here. You might crooked your mouth. *shakes Hyoyeon*
 
Hyoyeon: Huh? Eomma chalmotesseoyo. I was wrong mummy. I ate Jiwoong's cake on his birthday so that Taeyeon can't eat the cake just to piss her off. 
 
Seohun: What is she talking about? Unnie... Please wake up. I can't take this anymore. There are two couple kissing next to me. I'm too pure to watch this.
 
Hyoyeon: Huh? What happened? Waaarrgghh!! Seohyun? Is that you? Whats with the white and red thing on your face? What happened to my beautiful maknae?
 
Seohyun: Don't worry unnie. This is just makeup. I'll explain later. For now let's go to my room. You can sleep there.
 
Hyoyeon: Yeah. I yhink I should sleep somewhere else other than this room. rabbits! Aigoo. Let's go maknae-ah
 
And the story ends with two couples making out, a midnight ramyun eating couple, and a person who needs an explaination from the maknae.
 
THE END. 
 
nsr
Words;  3040
So..... Sorry to end it like that. Hehe. Well, whatever. Its my story anyway. :P
•_•  KidLeader out. Peace.