Beautiful

Pride

                                                                                       

 

Hi, my name Lu Han. I am  25 years old. I come from Beijing, China. I am in a popular group Called Exo, which is owned SM entertainment. I don't want to brag but, almost all of Asia knows us. It is a blessing, yet, a curse. We love our fans, really. But they can also be very…...how do I say this…...very excited. Okay, back to SM entertainment. SM ent. is one of the many companies in south Korea but, it is well known. SM ent. has its advantages and disadvantages. But, I would rather talk about one of its disadvantages, specifically, free time.


 

SM is a good company, really. But we, as in Exo, have been trying to get our manager and the  higher ups to give us a break for at least two weeks to a month. After countless attempts, they granted us our wish. But, because of our busy schedules, It had been postponed. I and the group talked about where we could go. I, naturally, said Beijing. Tao, Kai, Sehun, Kris, kyungsoo, and Baekhyun agreed. While, the rest wanted to go to Jeju. Our manager later said we will officially be on a break next week.


 

Present

 

We are now in Beijing, specifically, the airport. We have been here for almost thirty minutes now because we wanted to take caution. So, we are waiting for our personal bus to come. The fans don’t know we are here... and we want to keep it that way.

 

We are all sitting on the waiting chairs in the airport in a secluded part. Kris, Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun are sitting across from me and I am sitting in the middle, between kyungsoo on my left and Tao on my right.“I am so sleepy”, Tao said. I turned my head to see Tao stretching. Since he is so tall, his stretching caused the bottom half of his body to drape on the floor. His other half almost occupied his seat, while his arms were up, as if he was cheering. He had his mouth open in a silent yawn.“yah! What if someone sees you like that?!”, said Sehun, with a frown on his face. I and the rest chuckled. “it's just stretching?”, Tao said, with a puzzled look on his face. He didn’t see what the big deal was. “you have to maintain your image”, Sehun said, while fixing his hair, using his phone as a mirror. Kyungsoo, who was sitting beside me, rolled his eyes at Sehun. “brat”, he said. Fortunately, Sehun didn’t hear him.


 

A few minutes passed, with us just chatting. There weren’t a lot of people in the airport, surprisingly. All of a sudden, I heard a loud growl. We all stopped talking. All the members stared at me. I, chuckling bashfully, said, ”sorry, I didn't get anything to eat this morning”. Just like that, everyone busted out laughing. I blushed. “I think I am going to get something to eat…”, I said. “okay but, don't take long. We don't know when the bus will come. Also, be careful.”, Kris said. “got it”, I said. The others went back to talking. I took my bag and made my way to the first floor, since we were on the second floor. suddenly, I stopped . “I need to use the bathroom”, I mumbled to myself. I turned around and went back up to the second floor.

 

 

 

After a quick trip to the bathroom, i made my way out side, not forgetting to put on my hoodie. i would have put on my shades, but, that attracts more attention. As I made my way out the bathroom, I saw a foreigner walking towards the escalator. She was a full figured girl. She was also very curvy. I snapped out of the little inappropriate bubble I was in. Soon, I started walking again.She must have been in a good mood because she was singing a tune and had a little hop to her step….if that makes sense. Seeing this I chuckled. I was on my way to take the steps because the escalator was too slow. I was about to pass her when at the corner of my eyes, I saw that her wallet fell out of her pocket. Me being the nice person, i was, called unto her, “Miss….excuse me…?” It didn't seem like she heard me. So, I rushed to get the wallet hoping to catch her. She must have been in her own little world, for, when I was trying to call her, she wasn't looking at where she was going. I knew something was going to happen. With quick steps, I reached her just before she slipped.



 

Now, I would have been able to hold on to her if it wasn't for the liquid that was on the escalator. So, naturally, I also slipped. Therefore, we ended up falling on the ground in front of the escalator. The impact wasn't soft, it was hard. My breath left me for a moment. Then, pain came. I groaned. No offense, but she was heavy. As if being awakened from a spell, she abruptly got off me. After she got off, she turned around and I swear, I felt my breath and everything around me stop. I know it sounds cliche, but, I stopped breathing. She was so beautiful. Everything from her eyebrows to her lips. Her skin was like milk chocolate. I gulped. My throat felt dry. I was enchanted. I did not get to look at her face, since she was walking in front of me  As I was looking at her, her eyes widened. “Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to fall on you….really! Are you okay?! Wow, what a way to start the day…..On my first day in Beijing! Ugh! I feel like crying... are you really okay?! I probably broke something….” while she was talking, i was still laying on the ground, staring at her, for she was kneeling in front of me. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Seeing that i wasn’t responding, she started to panic. “Oh my Lord Jesus! What have i done?!” She then started to lightly slap me on my cheeks, in an attempt to wake me up. Slowly, I got up from my laying position, to a sitting position. I was still looking at her. With a worried look on her face and a less frantic voice, she said, “hey...are you okay?” I nodded. I did not trust myself to speak.



Seeing this, she relaxed. “Here, let me help you up” With her help, i slowly stood up. I wobbled a little bit, but, i gained my footing. “Are you really, okay?”, she said. “Yeah” i croaked out. I cleared my throat and repeated what i said, again. “Yeah i'm fine.” What should have came out as a smile, probably came out as a grimace.”i am so sorry. I wasn’t looking at where i was going. This is all my fault.” she said. “No, no, it's okay. I am completely fine. It happens.” i smiled again, hoping it will ease her mind. That's when i saw her smile. It was breathtaking. I must have been staring again, because she started to fidget. Coming back to my sense, i said,”ah...right…. this is yours, right?” I showed her the wallet. Upon seeing it, her eyes got bigger than they already were. “Yes! Thank you so much! I wouldn't have known that i lost it.” Seeing her reaction, it caused me to smile. She was also very cute. “No problem. I am glad i could help.” i gave her the wallet back.

 

Word count:1280

 

 

 

 

............Heeeey guuuyys.........he he........I AM SO SORRY! * runs away*..........*comes back*  I really am sorry.......i actually wanted to storp writing this story. And, it has been a while since i logged on AFF. But, seeing that you guys actually like this story, i will be writing more! once again i am really sorry" *bows* X(

Stay tuned for more! * runs away, again* 

* comes back* sorry for all the spellings and grammatical mistakes! *sigh, runs away again*