Before Everything

Everything is Gonna Be Alright (?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"sometimes when i say i'm okay, i want someone to look at me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, i know you are not"

SEUNGRI's POV

People recognised me as a bubbly ignorance party lover and arrogant idol. And more of them labelled me as playboy and bastard. But they don't know how serious i am to be a better person. I want to larn as much as possible.  

For the last hours, i try to concentrate at my english lesson. I have marked my english dictionary in some parts that i already have mastered. But many more that left. After this i still have appointment with my lawyer to discuss about my investment planning and meeting with all YG Family for finalizing concert's preparation before we all go to the party. Fortunately, I've already packed for tomorrow. So, i could just go to airport without worries. This is good. no time to waste. 

Jae Sang Hyung, my lawyer told me to be carefull with my last real estate investment. He suggest me to withdrawal from it as soon as possible. I just nodded, but have no intention to withdrawal because the sunbaenim that I invested was someone who help me in the past. She was the one who encourage me to stay in Seoul despite the bitter, also she was the one who invited me to dinner or lunch frequently because she knows i'll choose to be hungry as long as possible to save money. There are also more problem with building construction for one of my academy branch, and no responses from other party for a lisence that i intend to claim in the future. because of this, our discussion takes longer than expected. My phone have been buzzed for awhile. I've been late for meeting.

JIYONG's POV

Everyone had gathered for the meeting, but Seungri is yet to come. even TOP hyung was ready from earlier. I've been try to call him and his manager for several times. I felt bad about what happening this afternoon. No o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter