Chapter 13

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

" You like Myungsoo don't you?" Jiyoon blurted out the facts.

" H-HUH? D-DON'T BE STUPID" Hyuna shuttering while her face completely red like a tomato.

Jiyoon just laughs at her best friend's reaction. 

" Hey, the time has come why don't you just saying it out loud? I'm your best friend Hyuna-ah" 

"U-umm... I think I like him" Hyuna reply softly while looking down shyly. She let out a groan 

" NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY ! SHOULDN'T I BE LIKE MEGA EMBARRASED? I CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS FEELINGS TO HIM!" She rants the buries her face to her knees. 

Jiyoon pats her back. 

" I guess that can't be help Hyuna-ah. You can't choose who you fall in love with. The heart has a mind of it's own after all, what else should you do? Isn't it's fine to follow your feelings? I'm sure you'll find happiness if you do" she said softly, Hyuna look at her best friend then hug her tightly. 

"Jiyoon-ah !! I think you probably right.. " she muttured as she tighten her hugs. 

" I'll help you in many ways that I can so don't give up" Jiyoon smiles while hugging her best friend back.


What should I exactly do? Like should I... confess or something like that? even thought we're just pretend to be in a relationship, I think we look cute together heh. She grins at the thought of it until she feel pain on her left cheeks. 

" what-" she look at her side Myungsoo look at her annoyedly. 

" Stop spacing out I'm irrated" he give her a death glare. 

" b-by what" she rubs her cheeks while pouts.

then suddenly, 

WOOF!

they stopped when the dog cling to Myungsoo's leg. from far behind a midle aged woman come running towards them

" Kenta ! it's not if youre run off like that" She bend down to her dog then get up smiling at Myungsoo apologetically.

" I'm sorry young man, did he get your trousers dirty?"

" It's okay ma'am it's fine. He's cute isn't he? is it okay if I pet him?" Myungsoo smiles as he bend down to pet the dog

" go ahead go ahead now be a good boy kenta" the middle age woman smile as Myungsoo chuckles at how the dog behaves.

Hyuna look at the sight in awe. It's the first time she saw that side of Myungsoo. 

 

Oh yeah, he did say that he likes dogs. What with that kind of face! She thought at the sight of Myungsoo happy face. 
Moreover isn't he smiling like a prince?! He actually look like a regular high school.. I actually really likes him after all.. She thought as she keep staring at Myungsoo. 

" what? you want me to pet you too? gives me your hand" Myungsoo said while look at Hyuna blankly that cause her to blushing like an idiot as she answered.

" h-huh? ARE YOU AN IDIOT? w-what's this all of sudden?"  

" well, you making face like you wanted it" he smirks at her.

"W-what..." she looks away cups her cheeks how embarassing.

That can't be he saw me through just like that.?! .. but he probably right. when i'm with him, I want him to smile at me like he just did with the dog.. 


I decide to make a short one. 

I'll update a new chapter by tomorrow if I'm not that busy 

thanks for reading guys!