CHAPTER 1

IT HAPPENS TO BE THAT WAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLAY> ( HELLO BABY – NC.A)

 

*kringg......kring......*

Hana woke up to the sound of her alarm clock beside his table. She squinted his eyes and try to get up from his bed when suddenly she felt a pair of arm sneaking around his waist

‘ Where are you going?? It’s still early baby…Chanyeol mumbled while sneaking his arm around Hana petite waist

‘ I need to prepare for our breakfast.. Why don’t you wake up this instant and try to be a good future-husband to me??’ Hana smiled while looking at Chanyeol who barely can open his eyes.

‘ I wish I can do that but I’m way too tired.. Can’t we just snuggled for a few minutes and then I promise that I’ll help you with the breakfast.. Pretty please??’ he casually replied before she dragged Hana back to the bed.

‘ I’m sorry baby.. You need to snuggled all alone with this bolster..’ Hana winked and laughed heartily before she grab the bolster and throw to Chanyeol..

‘ You’re so mean.. At least, can’t I get my morning kiss??’

‘ No… Your mouth stinks.. Go and brush your teeth first then you’ll get your morning kiss. Araesso?’ Hana said with a mocking chuckle before she walked away straight to the bathroom.

‘ Whatever.. I’ll sleep for a few minutes more and then I’ll make sure I’ll get my morning kiss..’ Chanyeol mumbled while peacefully curled up under the blanket.

Hana chuckled while looking at his fiancée before he close the toilet door…

‘ I just can’t believe it that my ultimately bias is now my fiancée… Chanyeol of EXO is my fiancée..’ she mumbled and smilling while looking at another toothbrush beside hers.

 

*FLASHBACK

4 YEARS AGO……

 

‘ Hana-yah!!!! You’ll not believe what I’m going to say now..’ Miyoung yelled as she went to Hana who is currently having lunch peacefully at the College Café.

 

‘ Yah!! You don’t have to yelled.. People are looking at us.. See??’ Hana replied while trying to shut her friend mouth.

 

Miyoung glanced sideways and froze when she saw that all the students in the Café are looking at them.. ‘ Opps, Sorry.. Didn’t mean .’

 

‘ Whatever.. What are you trying to tell me just now???’ Hana asked while continue eating her sandwiches..

 

‘ You’re not gonna believe this but you know what?? My dad bought me a pair of ticket to EXO fanmeet..’ Miyoung answered excitedly

 

Hana who was busy eating her sandwich choking right after Miyoung told her..‘ What?? You’re kidding me right??’

 

‘ Yah!! Can’t you eat properly??’ Miyoung replied as she give the juice to Hana.

 

‘ It just that I’m too shocked with what you said just now.. But seriously, you’re just kidding me right?’ Hana asked her again

 

no, I’m not kidding you..And guess what, I’m gonna bring you with me..

 

‘ YAHHHH!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??’ Hana asked again and this time she’s the one who had attract the student at the Café looking at them..

 

‘ Shhhhhh… No need to yelled… Now all the students looking at us again..’

 

‘ Let them be.. Can you tell me again what you said just now??’

 

‘ I’ll tell you one more time and listen carefully…MY DAD BOUGHT ME A PAIR OF TICKET TO EXO FANMEET AND I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME… Is it clear???’ Miyoung pointed out

 

‘ Oh Gosh.. You know how much I love you right, Miyoung?? Thank you so much!!’ she anwered excitedly and hugging Miyoung.

 

‘ I know that you’re so happy but you don’t have to hug me.. I can’t breath…’ Hana blinked at Miyoung with a bright affable smile and continuing to hug him more…

 

 

‘ Miyoung-ah-… I owe you so much for make my dreams come true.. But, I can’t be with him..’ Hana mumbled while looking at the mirror..

 

Hana get out from the bathroom and get changed to a proper clothes before walking towards the bed..

 

‘ I love you so much Chanyeol.. But, I’m scared if I can’t be with you forever like what I’ve been promise you before… I’m scared I’ll hurt you if I’m still with you… Whatshould I do??’ Hana mumbled softly while caressing Chanyeol’s face…

 

 

                          ***************************************************

 

PLAY>( LOVING YOU A THOUSAND TIMES – COED SCHOOL )

 

 

‘ What should I cook today???’ Hana thinking while getting ready to prepare for their breakfast at the kitchen...

 

‘ Maybe I should just cook rice and egg rolls together with other side dishes..’ Hana answered while walking towards the fridge and when she open the fridge, she get the egg and saw the yogurt that once she give to Chanyeol when she met him at the fanmeet..

 

‘ Memories…’ Hana smiled while close the fridge.

 

*FLASHBACK

 

‘ Oh My God!! I can’t believe that I’m here…’ Miyoung excitedly said while looking at Hana.. ‘ Yah!! What’s wrong with you??’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter