#Sweet Gyu dreams

Gyu’s bed time

Mom : wake up Gyu !! you so late boy ! 

Gyu : Mom I feel sick ! I dont want to go th school today . 

Mom : Thats what you say every day ! aaash ! A Good boy would wakeup early ! fix his bed ! wash his teeth and ..

Gyu : Mooooooom stop it ! Not every morning ! its not funny !!

Mom ( with angry frustrated tone) : then maybe I should just give up ! I should just drop you off the street and stop trying to make you a better person ! other children dream of what you have ! maybe I should take a homeless boy and give him mother , home , school ! not all kids have what you have !

Gyu (almost crying ) : I’m not feeling well Mom  .

Mom : just walk it off ! God !! I have a million thing to do !!

The Mother storm out the room still shouting , Gyu sat on his bed holding his tears back from falling ,the 11 years old boy felt Really tierd , well, waking up at 3 am and talking on his toy phone for almost an hour was really putting him in a bad mode and exhausted shape .

 

It all started one Normal day as all creepy event in scary movies that happens in one Normal day .

in that One Normal day he was really bad boy at school ,he picked a fight with a boy and beat him really bad this time ! his mother had to come to school but that was only the beginning ! once he got home he took his bicycle not listening to his mother screaming at him to come back ! got himself in another fight , broke his bicycle , tore his clothes and wounds covered most of his body .

his mother just cried her eyes out when he came back home . She did not yell at him as usual . she just cleaned him up and send him to bed . 

later that night she came , lay next to him in his bed hugging him tightly , he could feel her still crying but she did not say a word which made him feel bad .

The mother felt hopeless , trying a new way to teach her kid a lesson, she told him a story .

A scary story.

Monster .. Alian ... vampire all kind of scary things she could think of, they were catching naughty boys !

unexpectedly Gyu felt really excited for the boys and how to save them ! The mother told him that the naughty boys will never come back home but another boys in their place! A Very Good boys She said . No one will remember the original bad boys . No one will save them .

Gyu went silent . said then He wanted to sleep . His mother kissed him good night and left .

Gyu is a 11 years old so scary story before sleep should NOT scare him ! He told himself that . but when his toy Super Hero Cell phone starts ringing ! He almost cried in fear !

But the Toy cell phone kept on ringing !

Not even the same usual ringing tone .

Gyu crawled out his bed to it , and answered !

Gyu : Hello ...

  : Hi Gyu . Cant sleep ?

Gyu : No

  : You know you should be sleeping by now . right ?

Gyu : Mom told me this scary story and I cant sleep .

  : she would not Do that if you were a good boy .

Gyu : I am a good boy !

  : oooh ! Is that why you fought at school and then run off your house?  broke your bic and tore your clothes ?

Gyu : How you know that ?

  : because I AM The Good Boy ! I am the one who will make everyone forget how naughty & bad kid you are ! I am Woo!  

From that night on the Calls never stop . Every night . Gyu told Woo he will tell his mother that made Woo laughed & said She will never believe you ! She will call you naughty and lair ! that will make me take your place even faster! hhhh go do that Gyu ! 

 

Gyu only wished that the calls stop . He wished he can tell his mother . He stopped fighting . Did his homeworks . He tried Really Very hard to be A Good boy .

but he couldn't be all the time!

He couldn't wake up fast .

He couldn't get ready for school fast .

Woo called him every night and asked him what He did all the day long . Every night .

Were you a Bad boy today ? Did you listen to your teatcher & Mother ? Did you eat all your breackfast ?

Did you say thank you to your mother for the food ??

He always forgets to thank her. Sometimes he got his clothes dirty . some times he forgot to do this home work .

Gyu got paler , crying at night before sleep and wispered: I wish I can tell you Momy .

His mother noticed that her kid became a better boy . She did not brag about it afraid it would be only for short time before her kid bad habits strike again . 

He knew that Woo will take his place one day cause He cant be a good boy enough... not enough for his Mom.

and that made him sad 

 

And One Normal day it happened.

He fought with a kid and broke the boy front tooth . Gyu cried once he saw the blood came out of the kid mouth, He apologized for that alot, to the kid & his angry mother, his mother gave him the disappointed look that made his heart sink . He hugged her crying to forgive him. He was scared. She just told to go to his room, not even looking at him.

why it is too hard for you to be a Good boy ? She asked him while he walked to his room sniffing .

The Toy cell phone rang that night . But he did not answer it .

it kept ring & ring & ring ....

He did not know when it stopped . but when He woke up it was dark .

He found himself lay on the floor sleeping .in a dark room . A Very Big Dark Room .

holding his toy phone. He did not remember taking it .

He looked at the phone . all the numbers on the dialing bored are zero !

he pressed the zeros . a ringing sound he heared in the other line , few moment passed before Woo voice answered him .

Woo : Hi Gyu ! Ive been waiting your call!

Gyu : Where I am Now ?

 Woo: you are at my house . well, my old house !

Gyu : its so dark . I want to go home !

Woo: Gyu ! you had your chance ! you cant just go back! it's My home now!

Gyu (crying): No ! No Momy will know..

Woo: your Momy will never remember you ! why she will when she has me! I Very good boy way much better than you ! I am the son she always wanted.

Gyu : No ! you are Not . She wants me ! She loves me ! she will remember me !

Woo: keep on dreaming Gyu . bye, for now, I have school .

Gyu could hear his mother voice in the back before Woo hung up . Gyu sat there crying in the darkness .

but Woo was right about one thing . He can dream . and more He knew his dream will come true .

He knew his mother will know that Woo is not her so. because she knew her Boy is not a very good boy ! 

Momy will know that her own naughty son is missing, and He will go back home .

He has just wait . because even a very Good boy like Woo cant be good enough in deceiving mothers.

so he called every night . and wait ......

*************************************************************************************

can you relate to this fanfic ? if not then you had a really good childhood ! if not , well then its ok bro I’m here for you to take that childhood horror to the next level :D

hope you enjoyed it ... not finding it too disturbing or anything >.<

sorry for any mistakes . its 5 am here !!

feel free to sub , comment :D

till the next time , have a sweet Gyu dreams ^^