Introductions

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungri sat up, frozen and partly covered by the fluffy blanket.

A few moments later, there were a few more knocks.

"C-Come in." Kyungri managed to croak out.

Park Kyungri had large, soft, but intimidating eyes, a small button nose and defined lips. Her hair was a dark brown shade, almost black. Despite what others might think when they see her, she was quite a reserved and shy person. But when she became comfortable with someone, she was a wild spirit. She didn't have many friends other than Minha and Hyemi, and the three of them have been inseparable since the second grade.

She was roommates with Minha, who loved to every chance she got. Minha had almond shaped eyes that formed into crescents when she smiled, which attracted many onlookers. She may look cute like an alpaca, but Kyungri swears that Minha is one of the most evil people she's ever met. Nonetheless, they were best friends and Kyungri knew that Minha's constant belittling was filled with endearment. 

Hyemi had wavy, light brown hair which was a bit shorter than Minha's and Kyungri's, and bangs that suited her cute face quite nicely. Her eyes sparkled and her smile could make an entire room light up. Kyungri admired Hyemi because she seemed to stay positive no matter what, and unlike Minha, Hyemi was encouraging most of the time and seemed to always cheer her up. 

The three of them go to Star Empire University. Kyungri and Minha shared a dorm, while Hyemi lives down the hall in the same building with her roommate, Erin. Erin seemed a bit more mature with the way she looked, but when you got to know her you would find out that she's pretty childish. She was a bit flirty, and for a while Kyungri was interested in her until finding out that Erin was in fact dating a senior named Lee Sem, which Kyungri didn't want to interfere with. 

 

Kyungri was lost in a train of thought when the door creaked open, and before she could look at who was in front of her, Kyungri threw the pillow at the figure with all of the strength she had, screaming.

"Get away from me, you ert!" She screeched as she began scrambling to throw more pillows.

"What the - what ert." The strained, but soothing voice replied.

Kyungri immediately stopped, suddenly becoming embarrassed of her actions.

She pulled herself together when the figure in front of her kicked the pillows aside, and she saw that it was no other than the bartender from the other night. Just then, the memories began to flood back to Kyungri. 

"Good morning to you too, princess." The girl in front of Kyungri said in a sarcastic tone. 

She was just as stunning as the night before. She wore a loose white baseball tee with blue sleeves, paired with grey shorts that just barely showed under her overtized tee. Kyungri's eyes trailed down the tall figure, leading to the girl's long legs ending with the long socks she wore with three blue stripes.

Kyungri saw that in the girl's hands, she had a mug of coffee and a bottle of advil.

"I- I'm sorry.. I-" Kyungri said. She didn't even know who the girl was, but she felt comfortable with her for some reason. 

The girl gave her a reassuring smile, which Kyungri took as her accepting the apology. She walked over to the edge of the bed before sitting down on it, and Kyungri scooted towards her shortly afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter