chp. 4

Our Own ways

 

She was draped around him, filled with concern she touched every inch of his face. If i wasnt pissed at Tyler treating the other teams captain like , i sure was now. 

The first time ive seen Jessica in years and shes aiding to this . My jaw automatically tensed. I had to look away for a minute. 

"Lets go." I said getting up from the seat. 

"Why? can't we have a moment to catch up with Jessica?" Soo asked. 

"She said lets go." Hae stood up, fist into ball. 

Hae was  the only one that knew about me and Jessica, what truly happened, though Soo only got the impression that we had simply become distant. But it wasn't the case.

We all got up one by one leaving the sports hall but in the midst of leaving we were stopped. 

"Cheongdam High, here to spectate i guess." Great. We bumped into S.E.A again. 

Ignoring him i kept my eye on the exit whilst passing him. 

"Ah Kwon Yuri. Siwon and the other s that make up Cheongdam high basketball team." It was Tylers voice. 

"Tyler!" And that was Jessica voice. For sure. 

I felt my whole stomach flip, i knew i was going to one day have to face Jessica again. But i didn't want it to be like this.

Calm down Kwon Yuri. There is a time and place for everything, and right now punching that smug in the face is not the right time yet. Unfortunately.

I exhaled, I should probably worry about Siwon more than me, I look back not looking at Tyler or Jessica but at Siwon. His hands had turned into fists, i take Siwons arm and lead him to the exit and the others followed.

"I hope you weren't bluffing Kwon, Im looking forward to humiliating Cheongdam High. That is if you make to the finals." Tyler made another comment which didn't fail to infuriate me more but i knew this certainly wasn't the right time. 

We had made it outside into the fresh air, the freshmens were fanning Siwon to calm him down. 

"Wow, so thats the basketball prodigy from S.E.A that everyone talks about. What a ." Ryeowook said.

Everyone was left equally offended, Tyler didn't fail on making us feel like . 

"Why don't we grab something to eat to take our mind off of it." Hae suggested. 

 We sat down at the nearest diner all trying to forget what just happened, it wasn't good to let that get into our heads before a game.

"We'll join the team." Kyuhyun said out of nowhere as we had our food served. 

"Really?!" I exclaimed jumping out of my seat.

"Sure. I cant wait to see that s face when we beat him."