Such a tease!

It is never-ending

 

If there was anything besides extraordinary looks that Super Junior’s Siwon was known for, it was his competitive spirit. He liked to compete and most importantly he liked to compete and win. There was a certain kick that he got from all of it.

 

But there are certain times where his steely resolve to focus melts in record time like the snow in the presence of the sun.

 

It was by pure chance that he got paired against Kyuhyun for the game where they had to drum according to the beats. The fans that had come for the fan meeting were going hysterical as Siwon and Kyuhyun stood beside each other taking their stance in front of the console with their respective colored drumsticks in hand.

 

Siwon always loved competing with Kyuhyun mainly because the boy just simply refused to buck under pressure and because he always got to see a livelier and a happier Kyuhyun whose smile never failed to make his heart skip a beat.

 

However this particular situation had Siwon in a suffocating predicament. Because as much as Kyuhyun’s gorgeous smile was highly distracting, his perky that was accentuated by tight blue jeans was equally, if not a bit more, distracting. Now the reason why Siwon’s bulged out eyes are completely enamored by Kyuhyun’s “twin globes” was because of the latter’s stance as he stood ready to strike the acoustic membrane of the drum. His was jutting out and it didn’t help Siwon at all when Kyuhyun decided to add more dynamics to his moves by wiggling his hips and swinging it side to side.

 

As the game progressed, any semblance of competitiveness that remained in Siwon went flying out the window. Heck! Siwon wouldn’t trade this precious moment for the world. He kept hitting all the wrong notes as Kyuhyun entirely nailed every one of them. Siwon noticed that the more Kyuhyun realized he was winning the more excited he became just like a little kid. And so he let himself be distracted, let himself drown in his lover’s ecstatic win as he jumped around the stage after his thumping win.

 

His band mates mocked him for losing saying that he had lost his touch especially when he was proclaimed ‘drummer extraordinaire’ and has played the drums very efficiently in their concerts. Taking their mockery in his stride, he proceeded with the merry-making on stage all the while missing out on the suspicious looks Kyuhyun had been giving him.

It was almost midnight when the members got settled in their respective rooms with Kyuhyun and Siwon ending up in one together not surprisingly. Kyuhyun was contemplating on how to ask Siwon whether the latter had intentionally let him win for whatever reason.

 

“Aren’t you taking a shower babe?” Siwon asked him as he came out from the bathroom draped in a white towel, his hair clung to the sides of his face as water dripped from the tips.

 

“You let me win, didn’t you?” Kyuhyun asked him out of the blue which successfully took Siwon by surprise.

 

“I..I..dont know what you’re talking about babe!” Siwon fumbled for words.

 

Kyuhyun slowly neared him and backed him up against the nearest wall, his eyes narrowed into slits as he eyed his boyfriend who was sweating bullets.

 

“Explain Choi Siwon!” was the mere command that took Siwon to the edge and made him confess.

 

“Alright fine. I couldn’t say I let you win entirely because you were doing pretty good for the most part.” Siwon decided to play it out as he really couldn’t afford a dent in Kyuhyun’s self esteem.

 

“But then you started this whole ‘wiggling thing’ that just….God..that just made me go insane.” Siwon paused for words and Kyuhyun let him continue without interrupting.

 

Instead Kyuhyun’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as Siwon said “ You were so cute shaking your like that. To top it all off, you were wearing this ridiculously tight pair of jeans that sent me into a loop…”

 

All of a sudden, Kyuhyun started shaking with undisputed laughter as he settled on their shared bed. Siwon was quite amused with the reaction that he managed to extract from his lover and sat down as well.

 

“You are hopeless Siwonnie!” said Kyuhyun as his radiant face beheld a mellower gaze at his boyfriend.

 

“You got that right baby. Hopelessly in love with you!” Siwon exclaimed and trapped his bubbly lover in his embrace as both collapsed on the bed.

 

“And cheesy as hell!” Kyuhyun declared as both their noses nuzzled each others’.

 

“Ha ha. All because of you.” Siwon said as he pushed a few wayward strands of hair that fell in front of his lover’s gorgeous doe eyes.

 

And what happened next was inevitable as both lips savored one another. A few minutes into the smoldering hot kiss, both parted for air, their body tingling with excitement and their faces flushed pink.

 

“What say we…..explore….more such distracting aspects….of each other’s bodies….all…night…long….hmmm” Kyuhyun’s lively brown eyes darkened with an infernal desire that was so tangible Siwon was even able to feel it with his fingertips.

 

And as Kyuhyun’s slender and talented fingers worked their way down his taut body, Siwon heard himself say “You won’t hear me complaining tonight baby!”


 

I am baaaaccckkkk…..Missed me? Of course you guys did….And here’s me presenting to you all…a fluffy, delusional, suggestive, wonkyu fic….Gosh I just miss these two so much….Be nice to me guys since I had to go through a hell of a lot of trouble recovering from a nasty case of a writer’s block…Now I am feeling much better. /hi-fives/

This was all due to the fancam where Won and Kyu were playing a drumming game in one of their Japanese fanmeetings. And well I went nuts after seeing Kyuhyun wiggling his cute ..><

Oohh and um…earlier on I told you all I had been accepted in an IT-MNC..well guess what…I got through another one through an interview and currently I am successfully placed in two companies! I cant tell you all how happy I am that all my hard work paid off in the end!

Thank you all for being an immensely understanding audience. And that just sums up my author’s note! Stay tuned for more Wonkyu and I will see you guys next time. Leave comments and subscribe and keep the love coming.