A Girl of Your Own

We Found Love

CHAPTER 3 – A GIRL OF YOUR OWN

 

“Wake up young master, it’s 7 in the morning now. you need to have your breakfast”

“For God damn sake Kim, it’s my day off. I don’t mind having a breakfast at lunch. Now leave and let me continue my wonderful sleep”

Jiyong wake up feeling iritated by his butler. He just burried his face deeper to the pillow and pulling up his blanket.

“You can’t young master, your parents are here. They told me to wake you up so you can have breakfast together”

Aaaah so lazy. What the is going into my butler’s mind? He know too well not to disturb me on my day off. Who the need a breakfast anyway? And a breakfast with my parents? Are you even kiding me? That is worse. I just had a wild night last night. I’m so tired on ing that woman. Who’s her name again? Yuna? Hana? Nana? Who the care anyway.’

“Young master? Master Jiyong?”

“Kim i am getting impatient, just let me rest okay?”

“Young master, your parents are here”

“Yeah yeah my parents are here i can- WAIT WHAT? MY PARENT’S HERE?”

“Yes they are. They’re waiting for you downstairs”

“! Did they knew where i’ve been last night? Or better have you get rid of the woman? i smells a lot like alcohol!”

“Everythings fine young master. I have ordered people to the lady back and your parents doesn’t know about your whereabouts last night. They are here to visiting you on your day off and have breakfast together”

“Oh God thank you so much for saving my again Kim”

“You’re welcome young master. Now please take a shower and get ready. I have aspirins for you on the table. I’ll be downstairs now if you don’t need anything else”

“Yeah you may go. Thanks again”

Jiyong jump out of his bed. His hair looks messy with its pointing to all diferrent kind of directions. Still  though, he looks pretty much handsome and don’t forget to mention, y. He’s just feeling so tired right now but doesn’t have any choice but to prepare himself and go meet his parents. He take the aspirins he needed so much and drink it. After that he took his phone from his bed and dialed a number.

“Yaah Youngdon!”

“What is up with you hyung? So noisy this early in the morning.”

“Listen you have to help me get out of my place right now! our parents are suddenly here, and you know how mother will be right? Just please make reasons for me to go out!”

“Relax big boy, i’ll make something up. But you know what? Go and meet them first. We haven’t seen each other in a while right? I’ll be there in a minute”

“Yeah of course i go and meet them. Just rescue me before i met those girls okay?”

“Rescue you? Should i?”

“Yaah!”

“Fine. You owe me this one though”

 

“So Jiyong my son how have you been?”

“As you can see mother, i am good as always. Why didn’t you tell me you guys are coming?”

“Is there’s a problem with our visit?”

“No, not at all dad. It’s just that i want to welcome you properly that’s all”

“Oh my Jiyongie is so sweet”

“Stop calling me by that name mom, i’m not a child anymore”

“Allright allright i’m going to make us some coffee now. wait here and just enjoy the breakfast okay”

“Sure mom”

Mrs.Kwon stood up from her chair and walk towards the kitchen. Silence filled the whole dinning room when suddennly Mr.Kwon faking a cough and talk.

“I see what you’ve been doing son” Mr.Kwon said while continue to eat.

“Er what do you mean dad?”

“Cut the crap. You sure is one naughty boy. You think you could hide last night events from me?”

“Okay dad, i’m so sorry. But look i’m a grown up man okay. I’ve been doing good and last night is just you know.. i’m having fun. That’s all”

“You know you really have to stop this playboy thing and go find yourself a girl or else you know your mother. She’ll find one for you”

“She’s doing this again didn’t she? Oh God how many times do i have to tell her i’m still 26, my career is still far up ahead. I still want to enjoy things in life.”

“Doesn’t mean she wanted you to marry and settle down. She’s just worry because you haven’t got any girlfriend yet”

“Well introduce me to woman by her preferences wasn’t really right as well”

“I assume you already plan to get you out of that?”

“Uh yeah about that dad...”

“I get it. i won’t stop you. But next time i wont be so sure on helping you either”

“Oh come on dad”

“I’m back. Here’s your coffee Jiyongie”

“Right thanks mom”

“Have you called Youngdon? I missed him so much. Tell him to come and join us for breakfast”

“I’ve called him mom. His gonna be here soon.”

 

“Hello mother, father”

“Oh my donnie have come. Come on sit, join us for breakfast”

Mrs.Kwon pointing his hand to the seat next to Jiyong, Youngdon noding his head and smile before walking toward the seat.

“How’s your work donnie?”

“It’s all fine mom, i really enjoy being a doctor. Though sometimes things are kinda hard but i’ll manage”

“Is there’s any beautiful co-worker there? Or a patient maybe?”

Youngdon got choked as soon as he heard his mother’s words. Rice spill out from his mouth. “mom! what’s this all about?”

“Oh i’m just curious honey, relax. Here wipe your mouth with it”

“What’s gone into her?” Yonungdon mutter with a low voice but loud enoughfor Jiyong to heard.

“Tch serves you right. All this time you’ve been mocking me. Look now, mom’s finnaly getting interested on you” Jiyong whispered with a smirk play on his face. Amused by his brother’s being choked.

“Aiiiissh jinja”

“Oh yes Jiyong i want you to meet our friends tonight i’d like you to recomending some outfits. they need it for the upcoming big event in their company. You’ll come right?” Mrs.Kwon’s head turn to Jiyong and she put on her famous warm smile.

“Uh actually mom, me and Youngdon here have already made promise with our friends so-”

“Is your friend more important than this son?”

“Um no.. it’s just that”

“Let them go honey, they adults now. let them have fun”

“But honey, i already made promise to our friends. And besides, he’s been playing too much i think” Jiiyong gulp hearing his mother words.

 “Well you can cancel it right? I am sure next time they will both come”

‘Next time? i don’t want a next time’

“Um did i just hear you say both dad?”

“Yes you hear me just fine”

“But why did i have to come as well dad? I mean Ji hyung is the ony one who needed, so...”

“You will come Youngdon, the family is our best friends. I want you both to get to know them.”

‘Shoot’

 

----------

 

“What are you two idiots doing here at my house?” Seunghyun said with iritating tone.

“Please hyung, just help us out okay? Our parents are here and my mom is planning on something again. That’s why we told them we have to come and meet you so yeah... please?”

“Hyung please let us in. This time my mom even made plans for me.”

“Come in. Since you already here anyway”

“Thanks hyung, i know we can count on you”

“Yeah whatever”

“Oh yeah i hope you didn’t mind. The rest will come and join us as well”

“What? You can’t all just decide to come at my place without me knowing about it”

“Oh come on chill hyung”

*DINGDONG*

“Ah it’must’ve been them”

“For crying out loud”

 

“So this time even Youngdon is included huh?” Daesung laughed.

“I mean i get it if it’s Ji, but Youngdon? He’s a good man. He’ll find a decent lady by himself” Taeyang said, earning a glare from Jiyong.

“My mom’s really getting anxious on us meeting a girl”

“Well, you know what your father said is right Ji”

“Yeah hyung, you should really consider to stop playing around a litlle bit”

“I don’t take any advice coming from you Seungri”

“At least i’m not the one who came home with a girl last night”

“Yeah sure. Are you really sure you just drove that girl back home Seungri? You sure you didn’t her to her bed instead?”

“Yah hyung i didn’t do such things okay!”

“Well if Seungri really did that then you’re going to see his face beaten up by now Ji. But as you can see he’s fine”

“Dae hyung sometimes you really scare me” Seungri said as he move away a liitle from Daesung.

“By the way hyung, i’ve been meaning to ask you where you know those girls, i mean i know about Minzy being your girlfriend, but the rest?”

“Uh yeah... haha well i live in the same neighbourhood as Chaerin and i get to now Bom and Dara because the two were cousins and they all friends with Minzy so i often meet them.”

“You sure sounds like you know them for ages”

“And you haven’t tell us anything”

“I’m hurt hyung”

“Yah! This is exactly why i didn’t introduce them to you guys before. They’re different okay? They all like my own sister”

‘Yeah one of them actually is my true sister’

“Can’t you tell us more about them?”

“And why should i do that?”

“Uh.. because we want to know?”

“No way i’ll tell you guys”

“Come on hyung, it’s not like we’re asking them to bed or something”

“YAH!”

“At least tell us their name?”

“Just tell them Dae”

“Seunghyun? You of all people should know better”

“What? They’re being so noisy now. it’s annoys me”

“Even TOP hyung is curious”

“I am not”

“Promise me you guys wont bother them?”

“Why should we bother them again hyung?”

“Why the hell did you all being so curious anyway?”

“Hyung, just look at them. They’re the kind of woman who’ll make any guy got curious”

“Fine, what do you want to know? I’ll tell you what i can.”

“Their name?”

Daesung let out a sigh, “Well the red hair is Kang Minzy, Park Sandara or Dara is the one with the brown medium hair, the one with a long straight black hair is Park Bom and the last you probably all already know is CL or as i call her Chaerin”

“Kang Minzy? Your girlfriend had the same surname as you?”

“Y-yeah she is. Somethings wrong with that?”

“Must’ve been fate then hyung”

“Is there’s anymore question?”

“What’s they’re profession?”

“Minzy’s a designer interrior, Dara’s a cardiology doctor, Bom is the vice president of Seoul Park Mall and you guys all must have already know Chae’s job”

“The vice president of Seoul Park Mall?! Are you sure?” Jiyong said, almost scream.

“Daesung’s right Ji. Bom may not look like it but she is in fact a very remarkable person in the bussines” Taeyan said backing daesung up.

“Oh yeah, come to think of it hyung knows that Bom girl right?”

“We’re friends. I know her brother.”

“Wait a minute. That girl’s a doctor?” ‘That’s unexpected. I thought she’s one of those spoil brainless woman’

“You mean Dara? Yeah TOP she’s a doctor. A very capable one in fact. She’s the head doctor in her department”

“I know her hyung. Dara noona work in the same hospital as i am. She’s famous for her skill and kind personality.”

“Well they all got quite the profession”

“So they’re not just a woman with beauty but brain as well”

“Hyung been hiding beauties all this time”

“Yes. Yes they are. Now have you all done asking?”

“No way, this is all just the start. You haven’t properly tell us about your girl Dae”

“M-my what?”

“Your girl?”

“Oh yeah well.... Minzy’s a nice girl. That’s all i can say”

“Come on. You can do better than that. Tell us more.”

“I’ve got nothing else to say anymore. Just shut it.”

“Our Dae hyung here being so secretive lately”

“Off limits panda”

“And grumpy too”

“YAH!”

“Hahaha it’s kinda true though Dae”

“This conversation is so over”

“At least now Dae’s got a girl, you two is kinda pathetic. Having your mom to look on a girl for you”

“What?! I didn’t ask for it. I can search for a woman by myself thank you very much!”

“Yeah riiiight. How abot you Youngdon?”

“I haven’t really think about it hyung. Plus i am now just focusing on become a good doctor. That’s all”

“Well you think right Youngdon. Woman would just be a distraction on your career”

“You’re not fun at all Seunghyun”

“I’m just stating a fact”

“Woman can be supportive as well TOP. Just look at Daesung, he’s a succesful bussinesman and he got a nice girlfriend” Taeyang emphasize the word nice.

“Will you cut this girlfriend thing already?”

“I’m complementing you just now Dae”

“Can we just go back on our game here?”

“Changing the topic i see”

“You can’t hide it from us forever Dae”

‘Yeah i’m ing aware of it. I know my lies will come out sooner or later, but i’ll try my best to make it be the later’

 

----------

 

*The CEO of LeeCooperation, Lee Chaerin. Or as everyone know as CL. Had succesfully lead her company into the land of China. It is been officialy decided that the company will open up a new branch hotel at Shanghai, China. The project is held with the help of bussines partnership between china well-known bussinesman, Mr. Jay Ling.......*

The radio in Seungri’s car is playing now on a news about the bussiness of LeeCooperation. He listen to the news carefully as he drive his car back home.

‘She’s been doing well with her bussiness i see. Well she is in fact the richest and most succesfull woman in Korea. It wasn’t a surprise. A woman like her really is something. Despite of her succesfull career, she also had the killer looks. How can there be someone so perfect in every aspects.’

‘She’s a woman everyone would fear and respect. But i don’t know why i can tell she’s a sweet person inside. Like what Dae hyung said earlier. So Dae hyung knows her. I kinda feel a bit envy that he get to knows her. This woman is making me all curious about her. Well she’s out of my reach anyway. A woman like her wouldn’t even took a glance on a man like me. What am i even thinking again? my minds been thinking strangely thoughts recently’

 

 

----------

 

‘So that girl’s a doctor huh? Interesting. She’s clumsy and she goes to a club with her very little see-through black dress, she’s ordering water at a drinkbar, she’s pretending to be all sweet and polite and yet she’s a doctor? Even a cardiology doctor. This girl is... what’s the word to describe her? Confusing. Yeah she’s damn confusing.’

Seunghyun is now laying on his bed, Staring at the ceilling blanky. He’s just finished taking a shower after everyone went home. After their conversation about the girls he doesn’t seem to get over Dara from his mind. He’s acting like he doesn’t care the whole time. but deep down he really bothered by her. Her face and voice just keep repeating on his mind.

‘Why did i think about her again? Such a waste of time. way to go Choi Senghyun. This woman is playing tricks on me with all her beauty and fake personalities.’

‘Wait a second. why did everything i think about her always seems to be negative. She haven’t really done anything bad towards me. She’s being kind and polite the whole time in fact. Tch doesn’t matter anyway. She’s nothing to me. I barely know her. And like Daesung’s says its better not to be bothered by her’

 

----------

 

It’s almost midnight by the time Jiyong got home. He feel so tired already since he didn’t get enough sleep last night either. He took of his clothes and went straight to his bed, not bother to take a shower. He feels his eyes become heavier and heavier so he close his eyes. And then when he was about to fell asleep-

‘The one with a long straight black hair is Park Bom’

Suddenly he heard Daesung’s voice played on his head. He get startled by it and immediately open up his eyes back.

‘Park Bom. Spring. So that’s her name. It suit her the best. She have the atmosphere of spring. Her looks is as delicate as a flower. Then again she’s maybe beautiful and y as hell. But she’s not really my type. I can easily tell she’s a brother complex, and a succesfull career woman, and don’t forget she’s also have a good taste of fashion. but i don’t know... She just seems quite plain and boring. Not very interested to play with.’

‘What am i thinking anyway? Dae hyung will kill me if i go near the girl. As a playboy i am. Yes i know i’m a playboy. I may be a jerk sometimes. But i am quite aware of myself. Well anyway, as a playboy i am i can pretty much get other woman so i don’t really mind.’

Jiyong decided to forget his thoughts cause he just feels too sleepy and tired by now. He immediately close his eyes and fell deep asleep.

----------

 

“Damn why the hell did i woke up at this hour. I need to ing sleep right now” Youngdon staring at his clock as it says 3 am.

‘What did people do to get their sleep? Oh yeah counting the sheeps. Right let me just counting sheeps then. 1, 2 3....76, 78 hell! Who the invented this unlogical thing? i don’t even feel like close my eyes now. ugh i need a drink instead’

Youngdon got up from his bed, he walk out from his bedroom and went straight downstairs to the kitchen. He open up the refrigrator door and took out a strawberry juice. Oh yes, being a doctor himself causing him to live a healthy life and he is in fact very fond of strawberry juice. When he’s about to drink the juice he stops and examine the juice instead.

‘It’s like the colour of her hair. What’s her name again? Minzy’s right?’

‘Oh God stop. You need to stop this Youngdon. I am so out of my mind now. i know i’m a bit attracted to that girl but seriously? To think that  she would cross my mind because of a simple colour is just something else. Just drink this and go straight to bed. What is wrong with me?’

 

 

 

Hello everyone i’m back with a new update

There’s not much romance going on

I just trying to make it from the boys perspective somehow

I know you guys want some romance going on but i haven’t got anything fixed yet to start in

I’m sorry for being totaly late and random

Please bare with me

I’m gonna try to be more active