The Wedding

We Found Love

CHAPTER 1 – THE WEDDING

 

It is indeed one very busy morning but pretty much excited as everyone’s been anticipating the soon-to-be wedding couple. Many guests have already gathered at the church. The bridesmaids can be seen rushing back and front preparing for the brides needs in another room. The groom though, have been well prepared ahead before the bride. He is so much handsome and dashing. He have a cool expression on his face, but can’t pretty much hide the fact that he is indeed very nervous for his wedding. The bride is no better. worse in fact. The bride is so nervous that she has been so clumsy and forgetful as she brought the wrong necklace for her weding to wear. She was suposed to brought a necklace that her mother gave to her espescialy for her wedding.


As one of the bridesmaid Dara willingly helping Han Byul with her necklace. She is just came back from retrieving the right one. As soon as she arrive at the wedding church, Dara immediately running toward the bride’s room, stumbling through people. She was doing fine. But it didn’t last long of course. As the clumsy person she is, Dara trip herself on of the stairs. She was ready to took in the fall, she shut her eyes close and hold the necklace that the bride has ask tightly. Not caring about her own self but the necklace instead. Seunghyun who was happened to be passing by held her by instict so she wont fall.


There were a moment there before Dara could finnaly open her eyes, strangely though she doesn’t feel hurt at all. When she look up, a tall and handsome man was standing in front of her. Dara could feel his strong and muscular arms holding onto her waist. He was looking at her with such a deep dark eyes.


‘I wonder what he sees with those beautiful eyes. what? Wait! Hell yeah he’s now looking at a one certain clumsy woman who is now staring like a creep! Wake up Dara!’


“Carefull.” a deep and husky voice says and Dara who’s just realized she was staring at him is now blushing.


“..Ah..tha-“ “Dara have you found it?” a voice suddenly cut her.


“Yes, i have it here with me!” Dara immediately answer back. “i’m sorry i’ve gotta go.”


Didn’t got the time to say thank you, she rush again and left seunghyun. “don’t ru-“ Seunghyun held his own voice.


‘Why do i even care if she ran or not?’


Seunghyun stop his mind, he just sigh and then walk into the church.


‘Let’s just focusing on playing the piano.’ Seunghyun thought to himself as he held his chin high and fixing his suit.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

“What to do... what to do.... oh God how can i be so stupid?!”


“Calm down unnie. You’re only tired yourself if you keep walking back and forth through this entire room. Dara will get it for sure. Just sit down for a while” Bom’s pushing on Han Byul’s shoulder lightly, making her sit.


“Ottoke Bommie? Ottoke?” Bom just sigh.


“Deh unnie, i’ll go tell the others” Minzy said as she’s hanging up from her phone.


“Minzy-ah is that CL you’re just talking to?” Han byul ask, hearing Minzy on the phone.


“Yup. she’s kinda stuck up for a bit because of work. But everythings fine now. she said she’s on her way” Minzy explain.


“What? And now CL couldn’t make it as well?”


“Unnie have you been listening to me? I just said she’s on her way!”


“Dear God just please get CL and Dara here right now. i couldn’t take any of her panicked state anymore” Bom sigh, rubbing her temple.


A loud steps from the stairs suddenly heared from outside the door. Dara open up the door to the bride’s room and standing there while panting heavily and hold onto her knees, making everyone’s turn their attention on her.


“Are you allright Dara? Did you get the necklace?” Han Byul said looking worry.


”I’m fine unnie *pant* here, please tell me it’s the right necklace.” Dara said, handing in the necklace.


“Yes, you’re right! Thank you, you’re a savior!” Han Byul smiles, relieve.


“How can you bring the wrong necklace to your own wedding?”


“Haha that’s my sister in law for you” Bom said, laughing.


“Calm down unnie! You have to be happy instead of panicked!” Dara scold her unnie while pointing her finger.


“Yes Dara’s right, you look beautiful unnie, smile okay? It’s gonna be allright.”


Dara, Bom and Minzy walk towards Han Byul and hug her “We’re happy for you unnie, Dong wook oppa gonna be the luckiest man on earth”

 

 

“It’s CL.” And with that another whisper follow, its is a normal thing to do whenever a woman like Lee Chaerin appear. Everyone’s eyes was on the elegant figure who walk there graciously. CL took a glance on her watch not caring about others paying attention on her, ‘good i made it. I never forgive myself if i’m late’.


“CL over here! Upstairs!” Bom calling her out and then CL running towards the stairs. She’s a classy and gracefull woman, she never run. But then again when it comes to her unnie she doesn’t give a damn about atitude now.


“I’m here. I’m sorry i’m a bit late.”


“CL darling! I’m glad you’re here.”


“Deh unnie.” CL walk toward Han Byul and then stop a few steps from her.


“You look beautiful unnie” CL smiles.


“Oh God you girls realy know how to flatter me”


“I’m telling the truth. You’re stunning.”


“And so do you. you look beautiful! All of my bridesmaid look beautiful!”


The girls were wearing a white and gold dress. The dress is a strapless long length dress with flowers and ribbon hugging their waist. They look nice and pretty, without stealing the brides attention of course.


“Thanks unnie, but you are definately the most beautiful woman in this room”


“Thank you. Really i just want to say thank you for everything.” Han Byul smiles and then everyone follows.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

All eyes were on Han Byul as she walk in slowly through the aisle, escorted by her father. Every single person on the room is now admiring her beauty. A beautiful play of piano can be heard throughout the room, welcoming the bride’s presence.


”Hyung it’s the bride” Youngdon tap on Jiyong’s shoulder lightly. “wow she looks gorgeous with that dress.”


“Of course she is. I’m the one who made the dress after all.” Jiyong smirk.


Jiyong was busy looking at the bride, checking her and the dress when suddenly his eyes capture something or a certain someone to be exact. He’s looking at Bom who walk behind the bride. She’s smiling there happily.


‘Beautiful’ Jiyong thought to himself.


‘Who’s that? One of the bridesmaid?. Even with that simple long dess on her. I could tell she’s got the figure. Is she a model or some sort like that?’


While Jiyong eyes is busy following on Bom’s every move, another guy standing in front of the altar is doing no better. Park Dongwook, the groom who is known for his calm personality looking not so calm right now. he froze in his place and he got the surprise look on his face. His eyes widened as soon as he saw Han Byul step into the room.


“Look Dongwook, its your soon to-be-wife.”


Dongwook couldn’t say anything. Any word would be useless right now. No words can express anything he felt. He just open up his mouth a little, but he couldnt say anything. It’s like he suddenly lost his ability to speak. ‘how can i be so lucky to have her’ was all he could possibly think right now.


“Yeah you don’t have to say anything, your face explained it all haha” Taeyang .


Han Byul definately steal the atention. She looks so happy as she put on the brightest smile. She was wearing a white flowy dress with a massive skirt and long length hood that follows her every steps. The dress was see-through in parts that is just right. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Vows had been exchanged between the groom and the bride. A kiss had been shared and the claps and whistles can be heared congratulating the new-wed couple. The couple is now holding hands and walking througout the door as everyone follow. They looked so ready to take in the world. So satisfied. And of course happy.
Everyone is now arrived at a garden near a lake. The weather was perfect for such ocassion as it filled with flowers and beautiful white decorations. A bouquet of flower is now thrown by the couple as a sign of the after party to start. People talk and laugh can be heard all over the garden. Everyone are celebrating.


“Seungri long time no see”


”Hi good to see you”


“Wow you realy have become such a succesful writer. It must be nice to finnaly have your dream come true.”


”Yeah you can say that”


Seungri is now busy greeting and chatting with his friends. Not that they’re his best friends. He just known by a lot of people. because who doesn’t know him? He’s Lee Seungri. The number one writer of the best-selling mistery and crime novel. Seungri felt so tired of smiling and greeting people by now that he excuse himself from his ‘friends’ and gave himself a break by taking a glass of champagne from the table. He stood there enjoying his drink when sudenly he overheard a rather ‘interesting’ conversation from two girls.


“Look it’s CL, the great CEO of LeeCooperation”


“Eww just looking at her makes me want to puke. Look at her there feeling so gracious and powerful just sitting in the chair eating her precious cheesecake. What a joke.”


“Yeah just look at her, she thinks she own the place or what?”


“Hey i’ve got an idea! Let’s see if she can still hold her smug face like that when i ruin her dress!”


“Oooh i like your way, go for it!”


Before Seungri could step in and do anyhing, one of the girls took a glass of red wine and walking towards CL’s seat. She pretended to trip herself and spill everything from the glass directly to CL’s dress. She grined as she has hit her target perfectly.


“Oh my God! ups sorry i didn’t see you there, my bad”


CL just stay silent looking at her dress. ‘so annoying’ she thought. She then look up and stare at the girl.


“Can i do something to fix it? Do you want me to pay for the laundry? Well you already have more then enough to pay for yourself anyway. Ups sorry again my clumsy mouth haha”


‘Can this girl do anything more usefull with her life?’ CL thought to herself, but keep maintaining her blank stare.


“No i don’t need your help. You’ve already done enough damage. As for the laundry i also think the same as you. I have more than enough to pay for something as small as laundry. Now if you excuse me i’ve gotta go now before you done anything worse.”


“Wh-whhaat?!”


“I didn’t know you have a hearing problem as well. Do you want me to repeat myself?”


“Yah! I can hear you for the first time!”


“Good. Then if you understand me, i’ve got to go now fixing the mess you made”


“Why you litll-“


“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”


Suddenly a very loud laugh cut the girl from speaking. Both CL and the girl is now looking at Seungri, the guy who cause the very loud laugh till it cause a litlle tear to came out from his eyes.


‘Is this guy being serious? Did he find this things funny?’ CL just getting more annoyed by now.


Finnaly realized that he was being rude, Seungri stop his laughing and faking a cough. He walk toward CL and offering her his handkerchief.


“I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to be rude. But i find your argument realy interesting and don’t get me wrong i’m 100 percent agree with you.” Seungri trying to explain himself to CL.


CL only sigh. she look at him one last time and then decide to left and do something about her dress. Not caring on accepting Seungri’s handkercief.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

‘Should i?’ Dara thought to herself.


‘Well i’m just going to say my gratitude. He wouldn’t mind. Right? Okay I’m scared. he looks a bit scary and cold. Well aside from that, I dont know he can play the piano that well. Who could’ve thought? So he is not only handsome but a pianist as well... aaaand i need to stop those irelevant thoughts! God no. And here i am I thought i’m scared of man! Okay just go ahead and say thanks then.’


“Excuse me.” Seunghyun turn around only to found Dara.


‘That girl from before.’


“What is it?” Seunghyun immediately reply.


“Uhm.. thank you for helping me earlier. I thought i owe you that one” Dara said while playing with her hand because of nervous.


“It’s allright.”


“Oh and...” Dara bite her lips and turn her head down. “and?”


“I really enjoy hearing you play the piano.”


Dara smiles warmly at Seunghyun, even though she was scared. She really does enjoyed the play and she felt like Seunghyun’s worth at least one simple compliment.
Hearing no reply from Seunghyun, Dara felt a bit awkward so she decided to just excuse herself. “so thanks again, and sorry for bothering you.”


Dara nod her head and then she took a step and left. Seunghyun though haven’t move a single muscle since he saw her smiling at him. He just stood there and watching her walking away.


‘What was that just now? how can i thought she looked beautiful when she smile?’


While Seunghyun is left in his own thought a woman walking towards Seunghyun. She’s smiling seductively and plays with her hair as she’s stood in front of Seunghyun.


“Hello there Seunghyun-shi”


“Hello” Seunghyun answer, short.


“You look so handsome when you play the piano oppa. you’ve played it beautiful oppa”


“Thanks” and with that Seunghyun took his leave, he doesn’t feel like staying with the woman.


‘Oppa? i barely even know her. This woman is ing annoying. It felt more like she’s mocking me then complimenting. Why did that clumsy girl’s seems different?. It’s not like she’s the only one who did that. That annoying woman just did the same thing to me It. But her’s felt sincere and honest.... Did i just feel happy thingking about her litlle compliment? Weird.’

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

“Hyung!”


“Oh Youngdon, didn’t know you’ll be here.”


“I came here with Jiyong hyung, how about you? Don’t tell me you’re coming with a date”


“Well i... i did came with someone”


“Who’s the special lady?”


“I didn’t say it’s a lady. where’s Jiyong?”


“Oh come on hyung don’t change the topic!”


“I’m not. What are you talking about?”


“Oppa, come on we’re gonna miss the song. I love this song, lets dance!” Minzy suddenly came from behind while pulling on Daesung’s arm.


‘’ Daesung curse under his mind.


“Uh-huh so here’s the special lady. Didn’t know you’re hiding such a pretty lady hyung!”


“What? What did he-


“Alright alright lets go dance now hahaha” Daesung stuttering while trying to distract Minzy. “i’ll see you later then Youngdon”


“Haha deh hyung.” Youngdon smile while waving at the two.

 

‘Okay I’ll be lying if i tell that girl wasn’t beautiful. But then again where did hyung met that girl? She looks like Dae hyung a lot too. I guess that’s what they call soulmate. But wasn’t Dae hyung like the sweet and innocent type? That girl more like the beautiful and high-spirited type. And beautiful also. Wait didn’t i just said shes beautiful twice. God no she’s with hyung. What’s wrong with me.’

 

 


“Oppa who is he?” Minzy asked, looking back at Youngdon.


“Just a friend.”


“Oh. Well he looks nice.”


‘Nice? That word definiately wasn’t enough. He was hot.’


“WHAT?!”


“Oppa no need to yell!”


“Don’t go near the guy! He’s not good enough for you, he’s not very nice towards woman.” Daesung emphasize the word nice.


”For God sake oppa, i was only complementing him. And if you’re telling me he’s no good then i wont get near him, okay?” Minzy rolled her eyes.


“Good.”


“Oh come on stop looking so stiff like that.”


“Okay if that’s what you want.” Minzy sigh as Daesung is giving her the silent treatment


“Seriously oppa?”


“So immature”


“Take this!” Minzy’s now tickling on Daesung right in his stomach.


“Yah! Kang Minzy! hahahaha”


“Hahaha you deserve it!”


‘See i was right she’s the high-spirited type. Well hyung looked happy with her. They look like they enjoying they’re time. She got quite a loud laugh, its surprisingly very fond to hear.’ Youngdon thought to himself while looking at the two teasing at each other.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Minutes after the after party started, Bom walk out from the crowd. She doesn’t know why she felt like to be alone for a moment. She move towards the lake and began to walk there aimlesly. She wasn’t really paying atention that she hasn’t notice a certain someone following her. Watching every single move she made.


‘What am i doing here again?’ Jiyong sigh.


Moments have passed since Bom walk out from the party. Jiyong couldn’t help but being curious of what’s Bom doing out here alone when her own brother is celebrating his mariage.


“There you are. I’ve been looking for you” Dongwook walk toward Bom as soon as he saw her.


“Oppa.”


“Yes it’s me your one and only oppa! What are you doing here?”


“I.. i don’t know.”


“Haha that is so you Park Bom.”


Bom stays silent. She doesn’t know why she’s acting like this herself.


“Somethings bothering you?” Dongwook break the silence.


“I guess. that would be the only reason why i space out and i don’t even know why.”


Dongwook chuckle “Okay then. I don’t know whats bothering you. But just know that whatever it is i’ll always be there for you”


Bom widened her eyes. She looks startled a bit. Soon a smile began to crept on her cheek. She suddenly gigle and laugh.


“Woah there. What’s with you?”


“Haha oppa i know what’s bothering me now”


“What is it?”


“I was feeling lonely. I guess i’m kinda lonely when i realized you wont be there at the house anymore. I couldn’t see you at every morning like usual. You wouldn’t be there at breakfast. You wont be there when i have my midnight snack. And... I just dont know. But beside that i feel extremely happy for you and Han Byul unnie of course!”


“Silly girl. I may not always be arround like before. But trust me when i said i’ll definiately be there when you need me!” Dongwook messing on Bom’s hair now.


“Yes i know you will. Let’s go now. I feel stupid worry over nothing hehe”


“Let’s go” Dongwook took Bom’s hand and they walk together leaving the place.


Jiyong stood there silently. He saw the whole scene. He doesn’t know why he feels warm inside when he’s looking at Bom smiling. He feels better knowing that she’s also felling better now.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

After being comforted by Dong Wook, Bom is now back to the party with her brother. She feel a lot better now.


“let’s dance!” Dong Wook offer, pulling Bom’s by the hand.


“O-oh here comes the goofy dance” Bom rolled her eyes. “come on! Join me!” bom watch her brother for a moment, a smile began to creep on her cheek. she took a stepforward and join him “you look stupid” she laugh.


Bom’s been dancing crazily with her brother, she take a look around the party and found CL whojust came back from changing into another dress.


“Go dance with your wife now Mr.Park! i have to grab something!” Bom winked.


“Haha i know what you mean, go then!” Bom left her brother and run toward CL and pull her by her wrist, CL got startled by her action and complain.


”Wh-what are you doing Bom?!”. “come on stop being such a party pooper!” Bom twirling arround CL.


“What’s wrong with your dress?” Bom ask.


“Let just say i ran into a ”


“Another huh? Let me give her a punch in the face!”


“Wha- wait Bom! Forget about the thing, i already gave her a lesson. let just dance okay?”


“Oh... okay!”


Bom gIve her eye smile and dragging CL on the dance floor. CL had no choice but to follow her by now, she just glad that she’s manage to distract Bom from punching a girl’s face. She’s decided to might as well just enjoy the dance so she’s dance there with Bom as crazy as posible cause she know she can never dance like a normal person with her precious best friend.
CL notice a certain familiar laugh, she turns at Dara who was laughing at them because they were dancing so intensively.


“H-hh-heyyyy!” Dara said as CL was grabing her and twirl her around. And with that the three dance together.


Minzy dont want to be left out so she came and join them also “oh no you cannot dance that crazy without me!” she said.


All four of them dance they heart out while laughing at each other. It was trully a happy time for them. They were so busy dancing that they didn’t notice there were people watching them, a certain four guys to be exact.


“Hey i didn’t know you guys were going to the same wedding as me.” Daesung ask breaking Jiyong thoughts.


“Yeah me either, i designed for the couple so i was invited” there was a moment there before Jiyong finally answer.

 

”And i came with hyung here” Youngdon follow. “I’m the best man here as you can see.” Taeyang add.


“Let me guess. You two know the bride?” Daesung ask looking at Seunghyun and Seungri

 

“Bingo!” Seungri smile. “Yeah, i also play for her wedding” Seunghyun said.


“Well this is a nice wedding isn’t it?” Daesung said while talking to Taeyang and taking a sip of his champagne.


‘Yeah. Yeah it is’. The rest of the guys answer back quietly in their mind while looking at the four girls dancing at the dance floor.