Six (double update)

Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came too soon and during lunch while everyone was mostly in the canteen or the gardens, trouble was ensuing in one of the quiet hallways. 

 

"Try it one more time and you will have it worse", Dongwoon spat at the injured male as he walked away together with Joon and his other minions. "Well, you try it one more time and I'll do it again", a weak voice croaked, challenging Dongwoon who had turned furiously.

 

 

"So now you're acting tough is it? Did you fail your math? Can't you count? You are being outnumbered."

 

 

"I'm definitely sane and sound enough to count, and I'm most definitely not in any way trying to portray a strong image to you. I'm telling you straight out, hurt Seobie again and you will still receive a punch in that face of yours again", Hyunseung used what’s remaining of his strength to convey his message loud and clear. 

 

 

Dongwoon placed a palm on his chest and another on his forehead dramatically, using a false disgustingly sweet tone, "oh my, the love, it's so touching!" He lowered his hands and narrowed his eyes, "it's disgusting how you guys are always so protective of that boy. What, are you guys gay for him or something?"

 

 

"It's called friendship and love, something you obviously don't understand."

 

 

"You f--"

 

 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?! Seungie!" Yoseob, who had been searching all over the school for Hyunseung for lunch, yelled and ran to the battered man, lifting him up gently and examining his bruises. "You're badly beaten up! Why would they do that to you?" 

 

"Because 'they' were just returning him what he gave me last Thursday. I had to visit the doctor and spend Friday resting to heal my handsome face. During the weekend, I started thinking of all the trauma this man had put me through for punching me. This is called paying back tenfold little kid." Dongwoon drawled sarcastically, his lips spreading into a smile as he had not expected to see Yoseob and felt that this was a heaven-sent opportunity for him to taunt this thorn in his flesh. 


The smaller male paused, considering the situation and reply before taking a deep breath. "Dongwoon, I'm very sorry for what Seungie did last thursday", Yoseob bowed deeply to the male who was slightly taken aback by the unexpected reaction. "However, since you've already done this deed, can you just let it go and allow me to bring him to the school's nurse please? I promise that I'll not report this to any lecturers."


Dongwoon wiped the shock away from his face quickly and scowled at the smaller male who winced at the glare, "Do I look like I would care if the lecturers know of this? I only care about showing ignorant brats their correct placing in the school.” Yoseob gave a small sigh and instead of rebuking, he took a few hesitant steps towards Dongwoon and placed a hand gently on the male’s arm who had stiffened immediately at the touch. “Dongwoon, I know that you are a really nice guy deep inside. Even without beating people up, people respect you and look up to you because of your confidence and your good leadership skill. You don’t have do all these.”


“Shut up”, Dongwoon spat vehemently, trembling violently as he glowered at Yoseob’s hand on him, “And don’t touch me.”


The smaller male knitted his brows and released his hand instantly but continued gazing sincerely into his eyes, “I’m sorry. But you know, Dongwoon, I always envy how you can carry yourself so well, how you are so influential and fine. You cou—“


Yoseob fell to the ground, holding his throbbing cheek after giving a yelp of pain. 


“Don’t touch him!” Hyunseung bellowed, he could feel the hot blood coursing through his body. Nobody, nobody would ever get away for hitting his beloved friend. He stood up and was about to pounce on Dongwoon when Yoseob quickly regained his senses and held him back. The smaller male held the bruised male by the shoulders and shook his head, whispering softly, “it’s okay, I’m fine.” 


“Beat him up.” Dongwoon commanded his minions coldly. 


“Don’t you dare!” Hyunseung warned, stepping in front of Yoseob protectively now, ready to fight to protect the smaller male even if it means that he would get more bruised. 


“I love dares. In fact, I embrace them. And yes, I dare.” Dongwoon replied dispassionately as he waved his hand lazily, gesturing for the minions to begin pounding the smaller male. “But don’t you worry, I’ll make sure you have the best view of how your little princess get beaten up.”


Yoseob’s heart was thumping hard against his chest as he see two of the minions holding Hyunseung back who was thrashing violently while the rest of them were rounding him up, smirking maliciously. He held an arm up instinctively, “Dongwoon, there’s no need to do this. We can always talk about this.”


“Talk? Sure, we can do that. I talk, with my fists.”


The smaller male closed his eyes as he started feeling punches and kicks raining down on him, pursing his lips tightly together so as not to let out any pained shouts as he didn’t want Hyunseung to worry for him. But the pretty male knew that obviously it hurt as he struggled weakly and uselessly against the minions holding him, angry and pained tears falling from his eyes as he could barely even see the smaller male now as he was severely outnumbered and crowded around by burly, large men. “Fight back, Seobie! Push them and run away!” Hyunseung pleaded desperately.


“No, we… We don’t… fight” the choked weak voice was heard emerging from the middle of the commotion. 


A sudden thunderous roar was heard, “Let him go now or else!” The next moment, Dongwoon was on the ground with his hands clutching his head so tightly his knuckles were white, tears, obviously from the agony he was going through, flowed out of his eyes. However, the source of pain for Dongwoon didn’t stop as everyone halted in their actions watched him getting struck continuously by a crutch. Doojoon’s face was completely red, steam literally puffing out of his ears as he persisted in his hitting of Dongwoon. 


“Stop it!” Dongwoon yelled, “My men have stopped hitting your princess already!” 


Hyunseung felt the loosening of the grip around his arms and ran to the fallen small boy, holding him up while sobbing, “Seobie, are you alright?” 


Doojoon was panting hard, his nostrils flared as he gave a final resounding whack to Dongwoon’s back, “You don’t mess with Seobie. If anyone, anyone touches him at all, I’ll kill that person. You think you can do anything to him with my leg casted up? Well, even my mother couldn’t keep me from coming to school, you think I would let a fractured leg stop me from protecting my best friend? So all of you,” he used the clutch and pointed to the whole group of guys who were cowering from the threatening voice of Doojoon, “Touch Seobie again and I’ll break your necks.”


Nobody dared say anything, all nodding silently, too fearful to speak up. Doojoon was definitely not joking and the rage in him was pulsating loudly, everybody within the perimeter feeling and terrified by it. 


“What’s going on?” 


The crack of Doojoon’s neck was heard as he snappily turned to the new voice, “You! Seungie told you to keep your friends away from Seobie. But you failed to do so.”


Junhyung frowned as he saw the scene in front of him. A student had ran to look for him, informing him that Dongwoon was creating trouble at a quiet hallway again. Everybody knew that Junhyung never was involved in such acts and in fact, they knew that Junhyung could help end the agony of whoever was being bullied and thus, would inform him secretly if they see Dongwoon harassing anybody. 


He was expecting to see Dongwoon beating someone up but all he saw was his friend collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily, evidently in pain. He glanced at Joon and the rest, wanting an answer, but let out a curse as he saw Yoseob on the ground near them with Hyunseung holding on to him. Without a single trace of hesitation, he was by the smaller male’s side, trying to hold on to him but Hyunseung had roughly pushed his hands away blocking him from reaching the smaller male. Junhyung’s insides were twisting sickeningly as he saw the patches of discolouring on the fair skin.


He felt himself being pulled back roughly and found himself sitting on the floor, looking up to a pair of clutches. Doojoon’s aura was dark and spine chilling as he whispered harshly, “From now on, you keep away from Seobie too.”


“Doojoonie”, Yoseob called weakly, a soft plea in his voice.


“No”, he turned and snapped harshly, “No more. I’m not giving in on this now.” He fixed his eyes on Junhyung once again, “You keep your distance or you will be getting it badly from me.”


“Why should you deny us from being friends?”


“Friends my foot. Friends don’t cause one another to be in this condition.”


“It wasn’t me who did this and I promise I would talk to Dongwoon properly about this.”



“I don’t freaking care what you would do. I’m not bargaining with you. I’m telling you to stay away from Seobie.”


“Who are you to decide for him?” Junhyung stood up, his anger building up as he tried to approach Yoseob again but was denied by both Doojoon and Hyunseung. He was dreadfully worried with the smaller male and yet, he couldn’t get to him. He could shove past the injured pretty male and the unreasonable male on crutches but he knew better than to start another fight.


Doojoon stared at Junhyung fiercely, “I am Yoon Doo Joon. The man who had been protecting Seobie since he was five and I have every right to make sure you do not go near him ever again.” 


“Junhyung, ignore that crazy man. Let’s go, he’s wild and mad. Look at what he did to me!” Dongwoon exclaimed, gesturing for Junhyung to go over to him. “You can do without having a friend as that weak little princess! Remember how we used to laugh at how gay this trio was and how the two taller ones was probably sharing that princess’ ?” 


“No!” Junhyung barked, softening his voice as he looked into the now wide, hurt eyes of Yoseob, “No, Yoseob. I was stupid, ignorant and childish when I just joined the school. That was all before I knew you or became your friend! Those ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter