I Love you Changmin .....

Runaway Love

 

........... 2 hours Later..........

 

Jessica came to Changmin's house with Jasmine's mail from the house Mir had put under her name.

 

Unni come out for some fresh air. “ Jessica said in front of Jasmine.

 

Changmin was in the living room with JyJ and Yuhno celebrating their debut.

 

Honey I'm going out side with Donseng.” Jasmine said as she left.

 

Changmin didn't answer. At this point Jasmine didn't give a what he did.

 

Jasmine went out side with Jessica.

 

Lets go in my car so he won't see this okay.” Jessica said as they went to her car.

 

Jasmine got in the passengers seat and Jessica got into the driver's seat.

Jasmine: “ This is my mail from Mir's house.”

Jessica: “ Yes it is . There is a letter from him.”

Jasmine: “ Really???”

Jasmine was happy to hear that he had finally wrote back.

Jessica: “ Go ahead open it . “

Jasmine opened the letter …

 

I have missed you so much love. I have been to Thailand, Malaysia and New york. It has been so amazing. I hold my watch close to my heart thinking of you. Please have faith in me I will be back soon. I also heard you have been hanging around with Jessica and her fiance a lot. I hope you are okay. I love you so much and I can't stop myself from saying I love you.... I will see you soon. We are on our way to Tokyo for our Japanese debut. I hope it turns out well, My japanese is not that good but, I have you and I am determined.

 

Saranghaeyo forever...Mir”

 

Jasmine cried for a moment and quickly wiped her tears away.

Thanks Jessica reading this letter made my day. “ Jasmine said with a smile.

Jessica: “ I don't want Changmin to know about our little meeting. If he knows you are reading letters Mir sent you he will be flabbergasted and angry.”

 

Jasmine fixed herself. “ I know Changmin Oppa already. I won't tell him my true feelings anymore and I won't tell him about Mir's house. “ Jasmine said with a sigh.

 

Jasmine: “ There is nothing he can do to change my mind.”

Jessica: “ This was also your fault too.”

Jasmine looked a bit confused for a moment.

What do you mean Jessica???” She asked still looking clueless.

Jessica sighed...

You led him on to you. “ Jessica said trying not to make Jasmine mad.

Jasmine: “ I know but, I kinda do love Changmin but, it is more of a brother and sister love.”

Jessica: “ Then you need tell him so that he won't feel so foolish.”

Jasmine sighed. She understood what Jessica meant. Changmin was acting a bit of a jerk.

You think he acting like a jerk because he thinks I don't love him at all??” Jasmine said looking a bit guilty.

 

Jessica: “ I guess so because every time you bring you talk about Mir or I do he feels like a low life inside.”

 

Jasmine knew how that felt. Mir didn't really have anyone when he was young...

Well, I guess I have to do my part as his fiance.” Jasmine said feeling a bit down.

 

Jessica: “ When you tell him you love him, make sure you mean it . Jasmine it will hurt him more if you don't mean it. “

 

Jasmine: “ Yeah, what a way to make me feel even more guilty.”

 

Jessica chuckled..

 

Jessica: “ He is a jerk and he makes me sick everytime he gets mad just because you say what you feel. He knows you very well and he sill has the nerves to get mad at every thing.”

 

Jasmine: “ You can't blame him.”

 

Jessica laughed sarcastically.

 

Yea, true.” Jessica said as she got out of the car.

 

Jasmine was out of the car and started walking towards Changmin's house.

 

Jessica: “ Unni, just remember one thing...”

Jasmine turned around.

What is that???”

Jessica smiled. “ My nephew in my mind belongs to Mir.”

Jasmine smiled.

So you still believe we could be together???” Jasmine said with hope in her voice.

Jessica smiled brighter.

I do because love never fades unless you let it go.”

Jessica said putting a comforting on Jasmine's shoulder.

 

Jasmine smiled.

its good to have you around. “

Jessica: “ Remember who you are Jasmine.”

Jasmine: “ I will never forget.”

Jessica: “ Even if you become famous??”

Jasmine smiled . “ I promise. Now lets go see what the guys are up to.”

 

Jessica and jasmine went in the house. The guys were playing video games and Jasmine was ready to say it for real. This time she meant it …..

 

Changmin looked at Jasmine.

So you seem to be happy.”

Changmin said as he put his bottle of beer down.

Can we talk Changmin.” Jasmine asked Changmin with a puppy pout.

Changmin looked a bit surprised and got up to go upstairs with her.

 

..............................................................................................................................................

 

Changmin and Jasmine were upstairs .

Changmin: “ What is it you need to tell me ???”

Jasmine blushed a little. It was embarrassing being alone with him.

Well I would really love to get back downstairs.” Changmin as he started walking.

Stop being such a jerk and just listen to what I have to say.” Jasmine said in a firm demanding voice.

 

It was bad enough Changmin had to deal with her mood swings. He didn't want to add to it.

 

Changmin: “ So what is it you have to say ??”

Jasmine looked into his eyes for a moment. The aroma felt tense with anger and regret.

 

Jasmine came closer to Changmin. “ Changmin , I love you.” She finally said to him.

He turned his head away for a moment.

Changmin: “ What did you say??”

Jasmine sighed and this time she said it with attitude.

I Love you Changmin.” Jasmine said as she ran to hug him.

He was a bit shocked .

Changmin: “ Dose that mean you...” He trailed off.

Jasmine closed her eyes and blocked everything Changmin was about to say. She didn't want to hear anything about Mir at that very moment.

 

Jasmine: “ I don't want to say a word about him. You ruin it for yourself.”

Jasmine said as she hugged him once more.

Changmin just smiled. It didn't matter about Mir. What mattered was that he has been longing for her to say those words for a long time.......