STAY.

But Tonight, I'll need you to STAY.

"Hyung, why can't I stay here?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, stay here for the night."

"You know you can't do that."

"I know. I was just..."

"You can't stay here. I mean, you can but you can't stay here and sleep here."

"But why not? We used to..."

"You know the answer to that. Besides, since you had your own room..."

"But I never wanted to move out. I want to sleep with you."

"Well, you can't."

"But..."

"No buts, just...go to your room."

 

-----Jiyong calling-----

"Hyung, I'm sorry about..."

"Sssh...you're right. You never wanted to move out. I was the one who made you."

"Hyung, I can still go back. Let's tell manager hyung to come take his room back and we could share the same room again...just like before."

"We can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because...I can't."

"Why not? You're Kwon Jiyong, you can tell people what to do and they won't complain. You're the boss."

-----silence-----

"Hyung?"

"You should sleep. See you in the morning."

-----Jiyong ends call-----

 


"Good morning hyung, where's Seungri?"

"He went out early, he said he'll go for a jog. He's been out for three hours now."

"Did he bring an umbrella? It looks like it's gonna rain."

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

"Always on the run, that kid. I better go and find him before it rains on him and he get sick again."

"Bring two umbrella, one for you, one for him, you both don't want to get sick. Your tours' coming up."

"One is enough."

 


-----Jiyong calling-----

"Seungri-ya..."

-----silence-----

I know you're listening."

-----silence-----

"I can hear you breathing and I was at the hallway when you went inside your room...which was two minutes ago..."

-----silence-----

"Hyung, I don't understand."

"What is it now?"

"I don't understand why you would tell everybody that I don't wanna share rooms with you. I don't understand why you would tell everybody I hate hanging out with you. I don't understand why you would tell everybody you hate me for wearing your clothes. I don't understand why you would tell everybody that I annoy you. Why would you...lie about all those things...about us?"

-----silence-----

"Hyung, I like sharing rooms with you. I like hanging out with you. I like wearing your clothes, that you like seeing me in. I like being next to you. I don't like sleeping two doors away from you. I don't like not hearing you talk in your sleep. I don't like sleeping alone. I wanna watch you write songs in the middle of the night. I wanna watch you smoke outside your balcony. I wanna be with you again. Hyung, please take me back."

-----silence-----

"We used to watch tv together, sit next to each other, sleep in one bed, in one room..."

"Seungri, just go sleep. It's late."

"Hyung, don't you want us together? Did I do something? Do I really annoy you? Do you really hate me hyung?"

"I don't. I won't. I will never hate you."

"But why? Tell me why, so I could fix myself." 

"There's nothing to be fixed. You're doing just fine, Seungri. Stop saying stupid things and sleep."

"Those aren't stupid things, those are our memories together. Don't you miss it? Cause I do, hyung. I miss you hyung...I miss us."

-----Jiyong ends call-----

 

 

"Jiyong, you're up early?"

"Yeah, hyung, do you know where Seungri is? I was about to ask him to jog with me but he's not in his room and he's not answering his phone..."

"Didn't he tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"He moved out."

"I know. I told him to take your room."

"No, he moved out...he got his own place. I thought you knew so I didn't wake you up when he was taking his things with him. He said he'll come back for the rest, he didn't say when though."

"Where? Did he say why?"

"He didn't say anything. He just said somewhere in Incheon..."

"Is he with someone? Who's helping him?"

"Youngbae picked him up."

 

 

-----Jiyong calling-----

"Hyung?"

"Seungri, why? Why did you move out?"

"Hyung, I figured I don't wanna be an annoyance to you anymore...and..."

"And?"

"...and..."

"And?"

"...and since you don't want me around anymore, I might as well...go."

"Who told you to go? Did I? Did I tell you, 'Seungri, go! Go and take your things and move out! I don't want you here anymore!' Did I tell you that? Did I, Seungri? Did I? Cause as far as I can remember, I told you to take manager hyung's room, which is just two doors away from my room. I didn't tell you to move out and live in a different house. In a different district. I just told you to have your own room..."

"Hyung..."

"I never did. So, why would you? Why? Why would you do that? Why would you leave? Why would you leave just like that? You didn't even say goodbye...you just left. Just like that. Why? Tell me why?"

"Hyung, you've told me a lot of things and I'm living my life with those words in mind. But you also...you've kept your mouth shut for a lot of times as well. And I'm only doing this because this is what you want. Don't be mad at me for doing what you want. I always do what you want, hyung."

"You don't know anything."

"I know. I know, hyung. Before you told everybody that we no longer share rooms, you stopped me from knowing things about you...from knowing you. You blocked me out, hyung."

"You don't understand."

"I really don't, hyung. I don't understand you no more. You pushed me away. And now that I'm living a life where you want me to, which is far away from you..."

"So, just like that you're leaving? Just because your leader doesn't wanna share rooms with you?"

"We both know it's not about that. It was never about that. I guess, I just thought..."

"You just thought, I love you? Is that what you wanna hear? That I love you? That I need you just like how you need me? Is that what you wanna hear, Seungri?"

"Hyung, I never asked for anything from you. Whatever you gave me, I gladly accept. But that's the problem, I accepted everything...your adoration, your attention, your care, your mood swings, your bad temper, your insecurities...everything. I was always there to catch eveything that you throw at me. I never complained nor wanted more than what you could give me. I was just like a puppy, happy to see his master even though the only thing his master can give him is a day old bone. I was there to listen to everything that's bothering you and keeping you up at night. I was there wiping your tears when everything seem tough. I was there watching you get drunk and smoke til you get sick. I was there, hyung..."

-----Jiyong ends call-----

 

 

"So, all the members are living on their own now? Is that why Seungri looks so happy?"

"Yeah, he just moved out. He and Jiyong got divorced...No, I was just kidding, they used to be roommates."

"Hahaha. So, Seungri, how's living on your own? Are you having plenty of late night visitors?"

"Hahaha...now, I can't. I just moved in and everything is a mess."

"I see, so...any last message to your fans and what will they expect from the tour?"

 

 

-----Jiyong calling-----

"Hyung, I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"About last week, about everything I said.."

"Which were all true."

"But hyung..."

"Seungri, now that you're living on your own don't you think it's time for you to act like a man?"

"Hyung..."

"Like, learn how to live like a man, meet girls, go out and have fun..."

"But hyung, you know I don't like those things..."

"But you seem to like it when we're out together."

"Yeah, when we're together. When I'm with you. I can do anything when I'm with you."

"You can still do that even without me."

"No, I can't and even if I can...I won't."

"I am not you and most certainly you are not me, Seungri. You're your own man. Live your life. You're too young to be crazily in love with someone who's only in love with himself."

"It's funny how you always say, I'm better off without you."

"Cause you are."

"Maybe I am. But for the last nine years, there's only three things I'm sure of..."

"One, that this is your dream...entertaining people. Two, that you want Bigbang to stay together forever...and Three..."

"That I love you, hyung. That no matter how many times you push me away and build walls so high up around you...I'll always be here...I'll always love you."

"Three, that you're gonna continue doing what you love and that is being Seungri."

"Hyung, I might end up not understanding you and your ways of pushing me away but I won't get tired of trying to stay as near as possible just so when the time comes that you need me, that you need me next to you, beside you...that you want me, that you want me next to you, beside you. I'll be near and I'll always be here...for you."

-----Jiyong ends call-----

 

 

-----Jiyong calling-----

"Hyung? Is everything okay? It's four in the morning, do you need someone to pick you up? Where are you?"

"Seungri, I'm at the apartment. You don't need to pick me up."

"Oh, is everything okay? Having a hard time sleeping again?"

"You know too well that I always have a hard time sleeping. I just called to..."

"Yeah?"

"I just called to say something, well...there's just something I need you to listen to."

"A new song, hyung?"

"Not really, but yeah...it's a song and I want you to listen to it. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course, hyung. Are we having this on our next album? Or your next album?"

"No. I didn't write it."

"Who did? Top hyung? Kush Hyung? Teddy Hyung? Diplo, maybe?"

"Hahaha. No, someone other than them other hyungs you know. Are you ready to listen?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? Cause once I play it, all I want you to do is to listen very carefully...no talking, no asking questions...just you listening to the song very carefully. Can you do that? Do you think you can do that for three minutes and forty nine seconds?"

"Sure thing, hyung."

"Can you promise me?"

"I promise!"

"Okay, from start to finish...all you need to do is to just listen to it. No talking...No nothing. Just, you being quiet and listening. Okay, Seungri?"

"Okay!"

-----music starts playing-----

-----song ends-----

-----silence-----

-----Jiyong started singing-----

"Don't wanna call you in the nighttime. Don't wanna give you all my pieces. Don't wanna hand you all my trouble. Don't wanna give you all my demons. You'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away...but tonight, I'll need you to stay."


                        -----THE END-----


P.S. 
click the "-----music starts playing-----" to listen to the song and once you're there, you can click the "show more" below the video to read the lyrics.

THANKS! :)