Chapter 3

Can You Just..!!

 

The sun shone so brightly at Jihoon's sleepy eyes the next morning...when he remembered what happened yesterday he groaned loudly.."URGHHHHH!!This is so ing annoying!!" and pulled his covers up...

Seungkwan is getting on his nerves LITERALLY...ever since they were young boys...that boy is just a walking-talking-mouth who couldn't shut up for a mere second..he didn't want to be his friend in the first place, he agreed to it because Jihoon had enough of his antics and LOUD mouth...Jihoon once asked himself, why the hell did he do in his past life to suffer like this....he NEVER-EVER wanted to meet someone as irritating as Seungkwan..

But nevertheless, he still needed to drag himself to the bathroom and prepare for his first day as an Official Student of Pledis School of Arts..

 

Although it was raining yesterday, Jihoon still memorized every single building, hallways and offices on his way..so he didn't need to sweat looking for the cafeteria...while walking, he felt someome was following him..once Jihoon reached the cafeteria's doorframed...he immediately runs towards his stalker....

 

Lee Chan (the stalker)...once Jihoon stepped out from his room. He followed him wherever he goes..and it amazed him on how Jihoon never get lost..but well, it was his Jihoon hyung who we are talking...suddenly Jihoon halted before entering the cafeteria. Chan wondered...then, "!" Jihoon run towards him, being the one following it is instinctive to run for his dear life because, who knows Jihoon might do to him if he finds out that he's stalking him the whole morning.

"YAH!" Jihoon shouted at the boy..he stopped and removed his bag from his shoulders. "YOU BETTER STOP YOU PUNK!!!." he retorted and throw his bag with his whole strenght to the escaping boy.

Chan ignored Jihoon's outburst. 'WAAAAHHHHHH HELP ME HYUNG!!!' he mentally called his hyungs for help. Then, Chan felt something hit his head that made him stumbled and hit his forehead to the floor.

"Owwwww that hurts" he mumbled while facing the floor, the impact almost break his poor head...

Jihoon on the other hand slowly approached his victim/stalker. "W-what do you want?" he asked while catching his breath.

Th boy who's hugging the floor didn't responded..."Yahh!?" he's loosing his very very short temper, his morning was already ruined because of Seungkwan but it turned out to be more worst because of this idiot that made him run.

*sniff...sniff*

*Is he crying?!* Jihoon rolled his eyes, the boy suddenly looked at him with a messy face and teary eyes. "OMYGOD!!!!Your seriously has the guts to cry on my face...listen here boy yo-----" Jihoon's upset face made Chan cried, this is the reason why Jihoon hates this school, full of stupid-idiot brats who doesn't care about their parents money and just fool around at schools.

This scene is making him more embarrassed. Jihoon must be thankfull that no student was loitering around this area or else, all he could do was sighed. "Hey." he said with his soft voice that he only uses to Sammy and Dongjin. "Hey kid..?" he crouched and poke Chan's arm. "I'm sorry, okay. I was just-just having a bad day and you following me made it even worse but i sincerely apologized for throwing my bag at you." he could still here some sniffs but Jihoon thinks the boy calmed down a bit.

Chan raise his head.."O-okay" he said. Jihoon chuckled at his cuteness. He remembered someone who has the same bright personality as this kid. Jihoon would never forget HIM.

"You know what..?" he offered his hand to Chan then pulled him up to his feet. "You reminded me of that kid."

Jihoon smiled that made Chan froze. *Seungcheol hyung never told me that Jihoon hyung has an very nice and calming smile.*

For all those years Chan spent hanging out with Seungcheol and Seungkwan, he came now to realize why they never shut up about a boy who's looks is different from his personality.

Looking now to Jihoon, who's smile is one of a kind, Chan suddenly felt his heart skipped a little. Why does his heart beats strangely when he sees Jihoon smilling prettly like this.

*What's wrong with me?! Am I having a heart attack?! Do I need to tell eomma.?*

Jihoon looked at the frozen boy with concern. "Hey are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"A-aniyo. By the way sunbae, I am Lee Chan." he bowed awkwardly.

"Uh yeah. I'm Lee Jihoon." although a bit hesitant, Jihoon still managed to intorduced hiself to this cute kid.

To Jihoon, meeting new people is the hardest thing he could possibly think off...but it suddenly changed when he met Seungcheol and unfortunately, Seungkwan also. Those 2 made him realize the true value of having friends. He can still clearly remember what that kid Seungkwan said: 1. Having friends is like having instant brothers that you could play with. 2. Friend are the reasons why seesaw were invented. 3. Double popsicles are made to share with your friend. And lastly, 4. Friends will be there to make you laugh when you are sad and feeling down.

How can a ing toodler could say those things. Only Seungkwan can.

 

 

*Maybe, transferring to this school is not a bad idea afterall.* Jihoon thought while looking at Chan.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was a very short update...mian~~~~~~

i was kinda busy recently so it took up century for me to update...mian~~~~~~

BUT, i'm here again....alive and kicking...hhahahaha...hope you still like this update...fighting everyone!!!!!!

btw, Chan is really cute isn't he?!?!?!?!