Chapter 1

Can You Just..!!

 

The rain didn’t stop from pouring that Monday morning. 

Jihoon was practically scowling at his new school’s path which was 3 blocks away from his old apartment. ‘I hate this rain, I hate this wet road and I hate this new school’ Jihoon thought. Jihoon found himself looking back at his old school,the school which he practically grown up, the school were his friends are and the school he loved the most. Jihoon sighed, ‘this isn’t really helping at all’. Little did he know he was already at his “new” school’s gate and reality hits him hard. He has no other choice. ‘I have to do this’ he thought as he clenched his fist.

“Oh, here he comes, here he comes” the school director said happily as he entered a fully furnished office, which is by the way, very spacious, and made his way unto the director’s table.

He bowed first “My name is Lee Jihoon, sir” and he said in a very formal tone.

The director nodded and scanned Jihoon’s being. ‘Weird?’ Jihoon thought to himself.

Jihoon was startled as the director suddenly got up from his seat and made his way to hug Jihoon. His eyes almost popped out from its socket from shock.

“I finally meet you.” the director said while tapping his back. Jihoon on the other side, still thinking why the hell is the school director is hugging him as if they’ve known each other for so long.

“Uhm” Jihoon broke the awkward silence.

“Ah yeah yeah. I’m very sorry Jihoon-sshi, i’m just glad you’ve accepted our invitation to transfer in our humble school. By the way, I’m Kim Ryeowook, the school director.” as he released the small boy.

‘Kim Ryeowook?Where did I here that name again.?’ as he thought.

“Sit down, son.”

“Thanks”

“You know, I really am happy to see you wearing our school’s uniform...it really fits you...a geni---”

“Director, sir...can i ask you a question.?” he cut off the director.

“Yes?Ask away?”

He took a deep breath, “Why me.?!”

The director raise an eyebrow, “What do you mean, Jihoon?”

Jihoon sighed, “You see, director, sir...there are hundreds of thousands of kids who are smarter than me and also rich...why did you choose a poor lad like me...does it make any sense...unless--” he eyed the director suspiciously. “You wanted something from me or you wanted me to do something but since I’m poor..you can easily get rid of me a---” Jihoon stop from ranting as he watch the director laughing to death.

“Hahahahhaahahaha...your very funny Jihoon..” he glared at the director...Jihoon didn’t mean to be rude but since this ‘transfering’ thing is a big issue to him..he couldn’t take to ask. “Sorry for laughing at you..because i’d already guessed that you would say that to my face.”

His more suspicious now.

“Okay..okay you got me there..sit first before i tell you everything” the director said as he sat to his swivel chair and Jihoon followed wise.

Ryeowook put his arms on his table and leaned his chin to his clammed hands..”You know my niece, Seungkwan, right?”

‘Seungkwan..?Oh my god...Why am i not surprise hearing his name!’ Jihoon thought...”Yes, I know him..”

“Yeah...Seungkwan ask or should i say begged me to transfer you to our school...because you know your hella a genius.” Jihoon was AGAIN shocked....this director is not as we usually know...“And I said, I can’t Just transfer a kid in the middle of the school year.!”

“So how did Seungkwan convinced you, sir?” Jihoon ask...he’s getting to used to talking to the director...

“It was easy, kid....he showed me some of your school performances.!!” he said with excitement..“And your a great kid...i mean your piano and guitar skills is pretty impressive..”

“But anyone can play the piano and guitar...as i said ther--” he explained.

“But there are few of this ‘anyone’ who can play the paino and guitar at the same time can compose amazing songs and ‘those’ songs had been digitally sold online.” Ryeowook said exaggerating every single word...

Jihoon’s mouth slightly hang up..“H-how d-di--”

“Seungkwan didn’t took up broadcasting for nothing..” he said while grinning...

Jihoon is so close on barging out of this office and start hunting down Seungkwan...

“I’ve listened to your songs and compositions...and i told myself..i need to have this kid...he belongs to my school..his skills should be improved and developed..and he can be a successful producer....them POOF...your now here with me..”

Jihoon sighed for the nth time...he can never understand Seungkwan’s mind...

He still remembers the day he was called to his old principal’s school office..he had already has this eerie feeling...actually, he was against it...but his principal said that this could be a great opportunity for him, since the school can’t afford a highly state of the art facilities for musically inclined geniuses like him.....“Okay, sir...i still don’t get it..really...but i’ll try to understand both you and Seungkwan...”

Ryewook now relaxed his back leaning to his swivel chair and exclaimed as the boy gives up from arguing about his sudden transfer from his school...“WELCOME TO PLEDIS SCHOOL OF ARTS!!!”

And that’s how Jihoon’s first day of school started.....

 

Meanwhile, the car was nearing Seungcheol’s school when suddenly his phone vibrated from his blazer’s pocket in the midst of striking his 4th goal on his PSP. 

“Come on! Come on! Come on!” he mumbled, ignoring his phone. “YES!GOAL!WOOOOHHHHH! I’m really am the best!” celebrating his victory. Then he just realized his protesting phone.

“Yow, Han what’s up dude?” he asked. On the other line, Hansol was a bit annoyed.

“Yeah, good morning to you too, hyung...” with a bit of sarcasm.

Seungcheol laughed, “Hey easy kid, I was just joking...soooooo, why did you call?”

“You have to quickly come to school, hyung.” said Hansol..

“Why?” Seungcheol ask as he was busy restarting game. 

“His here..” Hansol said...

“Whose ‘here’.?Go! Go! Go...GOAL AGAIN!” he heard Hansol sighed at the other line..

“Just..just come to school, hyung..”then Hansol hanged up...

Seungcheol was still struggling to goal...beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep..

“We’re here, sir.” his personal/bodyguard announced...

Seungcheol look at his car’s window..“Awwww...it’s raining..”

“I have an umbrella ready for you, sir...because i know you forgot to bring one..” as his driver smiled...

“Thanks, hyung...you’re the best..” he quickly grabbed the umbrella and went straight to 17Private....a leisure room personally made for them...they took 6 months of begging and reasoning out to Seungkwan’s uncle, as to why they have to build a leisure room...

He can hear Mingyu’s voice even from afar...that brat really loves teasing his dongsaeng and even his hyungs...maybe his bothering Chan to lent him his Michael Jackson’s jacket again....

Upon reaching the door...he suddenly laid an eye to a peculiar lost looking short boy across the field running towards the main building...it was so fast, it didn’t gave Seungcheol a chance to glimpse at its face...he just shrugged it off....

“Hyung, what took you so long.!” ask Seokmin whose headlocking Minghao...Seungkwan is talking with Jeonghan and Jisoo...Wonwoo is teaching Hoshi about his homework, maybe...Mingyu is being noisy as usual bothering Chan about some video...Hansol spacing out alongside with Jun...Seongcheol frowned....his friends are getting more weirder each passing day..

“Why are you all so hyped up by the way.?!” he ask...all of a sudden they stopped from what they are doing and looked at Seungcheol with ty-grinned face....

“OHHHHH HYUNG FINALLY!!” Seungkwan shouted..“We have a GREAT news for you....don’t freak out okay..” he added..

Chan was catching his breath when he hide behind Seungcheol...”HYUNG!Mingyu hyung is so annoying..”

Seungcheol pulled Chan from at his back at hugged him instead....“I’m waiting guys..?!” eyeing everyone..

They all grinned to their clueless leader...even Chan, though he couldn’t see his face properly....Seungcheol felt his also grinning....

 

 

 

“HE’S HERE..!!!!!LEE JIHOON IS HERE!!!!” 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so here's the first chapter guys....i hoped you'd like it...since iv'e been shipping them for so many years..i decided to write a fic...^o^