Crazy in love

Love Made her Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I observed him carefully as he walked to the door.I knew that time was running out but suppressed the urge to check my watch.I took deep breath and starting counting in reverse under my breath "Ten ,nine,eight, seven..."

And he crossed my table,at that time i m completely out of my breath. I cant control myself from staring at him.He is the man of my dream.He changed my life and way of thinking & made me crazy.

One year ago, I left my family and even my country just to met this guy.Just want to saw him personally. Because of my friend I saw him in drama,his cuteness and smile make me fall for him,he is a fabulous actor and i love his acting...

Then I watched all his drama and movies..

But my craziness increased day by day.I cant getover from his smile and face...Always dreamed about him.

Then one day i decided to follow what my heart says.Even its impossible for a middle class girl to take this step.Because from childhood we are listing dont go outside our home alone,dont make boyfriend, dont do this and that...

So its not easy for me to met him .But at that time I cant thinks anything else more then him.I said at home i m going to visit korea.Everyone took this as joke and say go ,go..u belong to that country.

I withdrawal my saving,buy a plane ticket and come here......

And everyone at home is : Where are you ,how you went there,bla blaaa..

And I was like who said yes for me to go....Even i know they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter