Regrets.

Falling out of love.

AMBER POV

I stare at your beautiful face mesmerizing every single feature, but you... you stare into space avoiding my eyes, Soojung is something wrong?

 

"I'm staying at unnies tonight." she called out looking down at her cup of coffee.

 

"Oh, ok." Lately you've been staying at your unnies, you say that more and more often now. I barely talk to you as our conversation are turning reluctant. I want to express my suspicion but I know we'd always end it with a fight, but these days I'm scared that a single fight could lead to us ending. I don't want that.

 

"I'll see you soon Amber." she leaned in and gave my a peck on the cheeks before leaving me alone at the coffee shop.

 

what happened to your loving kisses you'd use to give me, what happened to the sweet goodbyes? What happened to us?

 

I want to cry, I want to breakdown, but I hold it all in.

 

I paid for the coffee before heading out to the cold streets of seoul. I feel empty, cold. I walked around aimlessly hoping to find something to support me from the current state I'm in right now, I can't bear this no more Soojung, I'm slowly dying from you're cold glances and words. I know we won't last any longer when we're basically hanging from a thin thread. 

 

________________

 

*BEEEEEP BEEEEEP*

I turnt to my phone and looked at the caller ID.

 

"Yul." I answered the call.

 

"Amber come to the bar right now ASAP." 

 

"Woah calm, what's up." I asked.

 

"Soojung." with that she hung up.

 

I stood up and quickly as I can and put on my hoodie.

 

-----------------------

 

flashy lights blind my eyes even though I'm in a dark place. As tried to guide myself into the Centre of the bar, many girl kept trying things on me, but my head wasn't thinking straight as my only thought right now was soojung, soojung, and soojung. Where is she, what happened? I pushed aside people roughly as I got impatient, I needed to find yuri as soon as possible.

 

"Amber!" I hurt someone shout my name even when the music was too loud in the club, I heard my name.

 

I turned around and I see Yuri fanatically waving her hands.

 

I run to her not caring about the people I hit while trying to get to Yuri.

 

"Yul." I called her name out.

 

She looked at me with eyes of hesitation.

 

"Amber... I saw Krystal... she was with a guy." I looked at her.

 

My heart dropped to the floor.

 

"no." I shook my head.

 

"Amber." she tried to touch me.

 

"Stop don't. DON'T LIE." I couldn't control myself as all my emotions came out all at once, all my insecurities rushed out into my veins as the next thing I know I see yuri on the ground clenching her face in near tears.

 

Guys at the bar started shouting as like they thought guy just punched a girl in the face.

 

Yuri automatically stood up even with tears threating to fall she still stood up for me.

 

"guys it's ok, it's all a misunderstanding. Calm down." she pushed away the guys that were about to pound me.

 

As the music was too loud not much people noticed, but as my eyes continued to search for someone, my heart was pounding like it wants escape my body. 

 

"Yuri I." I turned back to her as my vision was getting blurry.

 

"Amber, I'm sorry... I'm not lying I promise you." she looked into my eyes as her's was tearing up.

 

"Yuri." I became speechless, trying to find my words to say but so much is happening right now.

 

She bit her lip.

 

"She's... She's at the male toilet."

 

right now, I knew I've lost my sanity.

 

I rushed passed everyone again to the male toilet, as I got in I hear moans and grunts.

 

tears are running down my cheeks.

 

I kicked block's door one after another until I got to the end one...

 

I clenched my fist tight and my jaw.

 

I kicked the door open and I see krystal's shirt being lift up, opened as the guy's head was between her legs.

 

She opened her eyes wide in shock, her face turning pale as mine turns red.

 

before the guy could fully turn around himself to face me I put all my weight on my fist to his face. I pulled him out of the toilet and punch him repeatly, I couldn't stop as my tears were falling from my face freely, my fist bleeding, I felt numb.

 

"stop!" krystal pulled my off the guy as his face was covered in blood.

 

I stood up and grabbed her hand before running out of the toilet and club. 

 

I didn't know what I was doing as I couldn't think any straighter now.

 

"STOP!" she yanked my hands off her.

 

I turned around and slapped her in the face.

 

I was mad.

 

I was hurt.

 

I was sad.

 

I was betrayed by the one I love most.

 

She held her cheeks as her eyes avoided mine.

 

"WHY? WHY?!?! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WAS I NOT GIVING ENOUGH. I TRIED YOU KNOW. I TRIED TO PLEASURE YOU, MAKE YOU HAPPY, WHAT HAPPENED TO US?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BUTTERFLIES WE HAD!?!? WHAT HAPPENED..." I dropped on my knees as I'm crying uncontrollably and I'm having a hard time breathing.

 

I can't bear to look at her right now. I don't know what I'd do if I did look at her.

 

Her sobs are heard but lucky we're at a alley.

 

I lean against the wall as my head is still down.

 

"Amber." her voice echos.

 

"SHUT UP ." I stood up and ran to her as my fist was about to collide with her fist but I end up hitting the wall.

 

"aaaahh!" she screamed.

 

I look like a mess right now, crying, my hair is a mess and my knuckles are bleeding.

 

As my and her are so close right now, my head somehow fell on her shoulder and my hands clenched around her waist, and I cried.

 

She's scared, she's basically trembling.

 

I leaned against her ears.

 

"I hate you, I really hate you soojung." 

 

I stood up and left.

 

I left her that day.

 

I also left us.

 

But most of all, I left the world too.

 

_____________________________________

 

Idk I just wanted some angsty? Tell me if you want more??? coz this is a one shot. and if you do I'll make a full length story... also maybe a happy ending? a plot twist?