001

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

moving to seoul

" Mhmm... Where's Jaehyun? " I blinked, mumbling to myself as I looked into his classroom. It was already dismissal time and we were supposed to go home together but where was he? 

I stood there, staring at them with a blank expression. I didn't expect anyone to do to this to me, especially him. He had his hands all over her body, and she had her hands in his hair. They both kissed passionately before he finally noticed me, standing behind a tree, looking at them. He pushed the girl away and ran towards me, wiping his mouth in the process. I scoffed and turned to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. " Let go. " I clenched my teeth and said.  

 

" Jaera- " He started to say but I cut him off," I understand everything. There's no need for you explain anything. " 

 

" Jaera ! Can you listen to me for once ! " I turned around and removed his grip around my wrist, looking at him in the eyes hatefully. " No. You listen to me ! I have been listening to your lies for the past 2 years and even though my friends all tell me that you're a lying, cheating bastard, I still believed you and thought that they were all trying to destroy our relationship. But In the end, I realised that you're the one who have been destroying this relationship all along. You would get all cranky and cold to me and I would think, did I do something wrong? You were already tired of me since a long time ago, why didn't you break up with me? Why did you continue to torture me? WHY ? I had enough of this, I had enough of you. " With that, I quickly walked away before he could even see me cry, see the tears falling from my eyes. Once I reached a place , a place that was located far away from him, I broke down and started to bawl my eyes out. 

 

God, what did I do to deserve this ? I glanced up to the sky, mentally asking the gods in the heaven.

 

 

Two Months Later,

 

" Don't worry about me, Mom. " I flashed a soft smile towards my mother, who looked at me with a concerned expression on her face," Aunt Kim is your sister, she'll take good care of me when I'm in Seoul. " 

 

Jaehyun broke up with me after the incident and immediately after that, he started to date the girl whom he was kissing the other day when I caught him cheating on me. I couldn't bear to see him kiss the girl when we didn't even kiss while dating because he said that he ' wasn't ready yet. ' Yeah, right. I wasted 2 years on this bastard and I'm going to move on, somewhere far from here, somewhere far from him. I didn't want to be reminded of how dumb I was to not notice the signs of him cheating on me at all. He would occasionally ditch me while we were on dates , claiming that his parents needed him home for some important matters.

 

" B-but, how can I not worry about you? " She sniffed, wiping her nose with a piece of tissue. I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back," I promise to call back almost every month and visit you when I'm free , okay? " 

 

" Have you gotten everything , my dear daughter? " Dad walked out of the front door, handing me a bag of my favourite cupcakes. I nodded my head and hugged him, as a small tear fell. " I'll miss you guys a- "

 

" NOONA! " " UNNIE! " I turned to find my younger sister, Jaekyung, and her twin brother, Jaemyung, running towards me with tearful eyes. I bent down, hugging them tightly. After releasing them from my embrace, Jaekyung handed me a handmade bracelet that she learnt to make in school while Jaemyung handed me one small card. " I'll miss you two too. " I said, ruffling their hair. " Noona, you'll visit us often, right? " Jaemyung pouted, making feel a little guilty of how much of a coward I am. 

 

" I will, Jaemyung. Promise to take good care of your sister, mom and dad okay? You're the guy in the house, you need to be brave," I flashed a warm smile to him," Don't run away when you see a bug, be brave, don't avoid it, okay? Noona is not here to save you guys from bugs anymore- " 

 

" You should get going now, you'll miss the bus if you don't. " Dad patted my shoulder and I nodded, giving the twins a small peck on the cheeks before hugging the whole family for one last time before pulling my luggages, heading towards the bus station located a few minutes away from my house. I turned and looked at them for one last time and found Jaekyung crying in Dad's arms. I bit my lips, turning away from the sight. I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry for being the worst unnie, noona and daughter ever. 

 

When I reached the bus station, the bus was about to leave but fortunately, I got on it just in time. I heaved a sigh of relief after putting my luggages into the luggages area in the bus and got up the bus, looking around for my seat. The seat nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter