Candidate 2

Oh My Ex-ssss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, the last date didn’t go really well. Seeing her boss gloomy face made Hana flinched every time the other called her. Hana looked through the list name while biting her lower lips. The next candidate is Kim Seokjin.

“He has a beautiful name,” Hana murmured, flipping the pages in the file to read some detail about the Seokjin guy.Once she saw Jin's picture, these came out from her, "GOD.. DAMN.. HE'S FREAKING HOT. THAT SMILE... AH, HOW CAN MISS YOO FIND ALL THESE PRINCES CHARMING."

That's the words. The one that exactly came out from her. 

“Kim Seokjin. 28 years old. Chef. Oh, he’s the owner of Pinky Flavour. Damn I love that restaurant. Eh, diva? What the diva supposed to mean?” Hana talked to herself, reading the profile.

“Who’s diva?” a sudden voice asked her. Hana looked up and met beautiful, cute eye smiles in front of her.

“Oh, Jimin shii.”

Jimin smiled at her, peaking a look at file. “You seem a little focus than usual. Something interesting?” he asked, titling his head a little. Hana gulped so hard at the male cute sight, cursing herself for being lack in love experience.

“It just some profiles.”

“Kim Seokjin? Who’s that? Boyfriend?”

Hana quickly shook her head and denied, “No. No. He is Haneul shii’s ex-boyfriend and I just set a date for them.”

“Oh, I see. Hmm, Hana shii. If you don’t mind, would you…”

“What are you doing here Jimin?”

Jimin jumped at his spot and spun around, only to meet Hanuel’s figure. “Nothing,” he answered and immediately bowed at the young boss before ran away to his place.

Haneul looked at him in wonder before decided to shrug it away. “Have you set the next date?” Haneul asked.

“Yes but he didn’t sound happy when he heard your name tho,” Hana answered, earning a snort from Haneul.

“I guess he still remain as a diva then,” Haneul said under her breath, walking inside her room and leave her assistance in a major question mark.

“Diva?”

 

 

“…He loves pink colour so much and cooking is his passion. Your relationship with Seokjin only remained for 6 months before you guys broke up at Winny Furniture Store,” Hana ended her words bluntly. Why? Because this is the first time she ever heard people break up at a furniture shop.

Haneul nodded her head as she listened to her assistance. “I’ll go now. You better pray that nobody will die.”

Hana looked at her employer in shock. “W….what?”

Haneul gestured her hand, signalling a nothing sign. “See ya,” she said before entered the restaurant. Once she entered the place, she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Still a princess I guess. A pinky princess,” she murmured before she gaze plastered on a tall, handsome figure. She smiled lightly, walking towards the other. The guy flashed Haneul his charming, damn-it-can-melt-every-girl-melts smile and waved his hey cutely.

“Hey,” she greeted.

“Hey. Long time no see,” Jin replied, smirking a little.

Okay, to be honest. Seokjin is of one Haneul’s hottest ex boyfriends. Trust me, although Haneul only dated him for 6 months but why don’t you ask her, how many deadly glares that she had received.

Countless…

Too many… Too much…

“Have me a seat my lady,” Jin invited her such a gentle way as he pulled the chair.

Well, out figure = gentleman

Inner figure = you will find out soon

Diva~

“Thanks,” Haneul said, smiling lightly as she watched Jin poured some red wine in her glass.

And the couple remained awkwardly silence for the rest 10 minutes.

Deadly silence…

It’s a krik, krik, krik moment…

“So…”

“So…”

Both of them tried to speak up in the same time but then burst in giggles.

“You first,” Jin said, being a gentleman. Again. Haneul nodded and flashed the elder her beautiful smile. Well, although not as charming as Jin’s smile but still managed to make some guys’ ribcage cracked somehow.

“So, how are you?” Haneul started the conversation.

With Kim Seokjin. We need to go slow and flow~

Jin shrugged a little and said, “Same old same old. Nothing changed. What about you? I heard something funny about the al mighty Yoo Haneul.”

That smirk…

Seriously, Haneul hates it so much.

“Oh, really? What so funny about it?” Haneul said as she taking a sip of the white wine.

“That she’s looking for a husband,” the elder stated, earning a nod from Haneul. “Well, maybe that al mighty girl still wasn’t so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter