Candidate 1

Oh My Ex-ssss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul sat in the meeting room, watching her father talking in bored. Sometimes she wonder why she must be the one who gonna to take over the company and not her elder brother, Youngjae. Her brother can easily win her father’s heart and free to choose his own ambition. While her? Stuck with what her parents had plan for her.

“Okay. Other than discussing about the shipping project that we colabrated with the Bang Group, I would like to introduce you to our new share holder, Mr Kim Namjoon who is going to replace his father’s place in the company,” her father talked while a young, good looking man stood up and bowed. Haneul looked at him from head to toe and pursed her lower lips. ‘Not bad.’

“Hello everyone, I’m Kim Namjoon. I hope we work together very well,” Namjoon introduced himself, earning claps from other shareholders.

“That’s all for today. Work hard everyone,” President Yoo spoke before leaving the room. After the president of the company set off, one by one of the shareholders started to make their way out of the meeting room except Haneul and Namjoon.

Haneul was busy with her phone while Namjoon was reading the company profile, learning more about the company. The room was filled with silence when none of them were talking but when a sigh escaped from the female, she grabbed all the latter’s attention.

Namjoon looked up and noticed the frowning expression from the beautiful lady across him. “Is everything okay?”

“Hmm?” Haneul hummed and threw her gaze at the deep voice’s owner. Namjoon was faintly smiling at her and god damn, she hate to admit but that dimples smile totally can be the cause of diabetic.

“I’m fine,” Haneul answered before stood up and leaving the room while Namjoon sent her away with his gaze.

A smile crept on his face and after a few seconds, Namjoon shook his head slowly and focused back on the company profile.

 

 

Haneul walked towards her office and she immediately raised an eyebrow when she noticed that her assistance was currently busy staring at someone and not to mention Hana got a creepy grin on her face. Haneul followed the other’s gaze and saw a young, red hair male was setting his table across the room.

“New worker?”

Hana jumped in surprised when she heard Haneul’s voice and quickly stood up and bowed. “Yes, he’s working as the new shareholder’s assistance.”

“Oh, I see. What is his name?”

“Jimin,” Hana answered. “Crush on him huh?” Haneul asked, smirking at the other. Hana’s eyes widen and she quickly denied it, “No. no. I… I jus…just…”

Haneul chuckled at her assistance’s act and cut her off, “Love . Trust me.”

‘No, it doesn’t,’ Hana mentally answered as she followed her boss into the office. Haneul took a seat and took out a red ring file and gave it to Hana.

“Take this.”

Hana took it and hugged it on her chest. “What is this?”

“Profiles,” Haneul simply answered as she leaned onto the chair. “Have you contact any of them?”

Hana quickly nodded and answered her boss, “Yes, I do and you have a meeting with Yoongi shii tonight.”

“Yoongi?” Haneul asked, frowning a little.

“Yup. The one work as a DJ at downtown club,” Hana explained and earned a long oh from the latter.

“Ohhh… I remember him. What time do we meet?”

“9p.m before he starts his shift.”

Haneul nodded, “Okay. So, I’m going to pick you up at 8 and don’t forget to bring that file with you.”

Hana titled her head in confused. “Erkk, Miss Yoo. What do you mean by pick me up?”

“You’re coming with me and going to help me to find my future husband.”

“But I can come by…”

“No. I’ll pick you up. End of discussion. You may leave now,” Haneul ordered causing Hana to gulp hard before nodded and bowed.

She spun around and about to walk out when Haneul said, “Maybe it’s better for you to study the file first.”

 

 

Haneul and Hana were in the elevator and waiting to reach the ground floor. Office hour just ended and the pair was heading up home. Haneul was scrolling her email while Hana was busy reading and frowning over the file that her boss gave to her.

Hana bitted her lips and glanced at her employer’s back. She cleared and carefully asked, “Miss Yoo. Why do I have to learn about your ex?”

Haneul shurruged, “So that you can help me to remember again everything about them. I might mix them up and you’re the one that will help me.”

“But all 9 of them?”

“Hana, you have problem with that?” Haneul asked, raising an eyebrow causing Hana to quickly shake her head and stared down on her feet.

Suddenly the elevator stopped at 7th floor and a couple of males entered. “Oh hello, we meet again.”

Hana blushed and softly answered, “It’s nice to meet you Jimin shii.”

Haneul smirked at Hana’s act while Jimin smiled broadly at the younger.

“Heading home Miss Yoo?” a deep voice asked. Haneul smiled, “Yeah and please drop the formality. Haneul only is fine.”

“Hahaha. I don’t want to rude on my first day. I haven’t introduced myself nicely. I’m Namjoon. Kim Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter