2nd sequel; When I Love You

Soulmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I want to stay beside you'

 

Jeon wi seong (Satellite Jeon): Korea origin

 

Used to describe Jungkook's stubborn habit of always orbiting around Jimin wherever he goes.

 

All people who had seen bts know about how Jungkook always push Jimin around when the older try to get close to him. But for army, they can sense one special and cute thing that Jungkook always did.

In every video, when the two in the same video, Jungkook will always make effort to stay close with Jimin. Wherever or whenever he will move to Jimin like a magnet had pull him. He can sense Jimin wherever he go even in a music stage where all the idols are on.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Rapmon's birthday:

 

"Happy birthday Rapmon!!!" Wish all the members. Rap Monster can't help but smile gratefully. He is so happy right now.

"When did you guys talk about this?" Asked Rap Monster. The boys grin happily.

"We have our time special for our leader." Answered Jin, the mom of their group.

"Hyung, blow the candle, palli. The wax will melt if you late." Whined Jimin because he is the one who holding.

Without they realize Jungkook who stand beside Rap Monster already move beside Jimin. No one realize beside Suga. He look at the two and smile with fatherly smile at the cute two. This two won't ever realize their own feelings. Suga sigh at the thought.

 

 

'You make me feel love'

 

Run mv filming:

 

"270 extra actors have come here to try to give us some help." Explained Jimin to the camera for their bangtan bomb. He turn to Jungkook who was hugging him tightly and make him kind of nervous to talk.

"Now what scene are you doing?“ asked Jimin try to lessen his nervous.

"A back hug scene." Answered Jungkook confidently. Jimin look flustered a little. He glad that the place kind of dark with the lit lamp or not the camera will realize his red ear. Jungkook really are the death of him.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Bon voyage:

 

They are gathering together along the river bank. Jimin lying down to rest alone and Jungkook slowly come to him. He shoot the now lying Jimin and awestruck a little.

"You look like a model." He unconsciously confess. Jimin hear the maknae's words but choose to ignore it. He don't want Jungkook to know that he is super shy right now.

"It's really cool to see all the seagulls flying over me." Said Jimin try to change the topic.

'I hope I'm the one who will be on yo- what the heck did I think?' Thought Jungkook and run away from Jimin while screaming in his head that he had just not thinking about that.

 

 

'I don't want to see you sad'

 

Bon Voyage:

 

The boys are ready to have their breakfast when Jungkook feels like want to tease Jimin again. He ask Jimin for arm-wrestling and Jimin just agree to the maknae's words.

"Ready, start." Jungkook count the start and Jimin try his best to win. But, the maknae is stronger than him as what other people know. So, Jungkook easily win him. Jin saw the scene and try to play with Jimin too. Jimin feel too shy now to start a game. So, he shook his head.

"Just one loss per day, please." Beg Jimin. It's enough he loss with the maknae. He don't want to loss with the oldest hyung too. Jungkook feel pity at the word and suggest to play again.

"Left hand. You'll be stronger." Advice Jungkook.

"I'm a lefty. I mean, I'm not a lefty, but my left hand is stronger." Explain Jungkook. Jin stare judgingly thinking how is that going to help Jimin win? And once again, Jungkook wins. The other members are busy putting on their orders.

Jungkook once again ask to play with Jimin. He seriously want Jimin to win once. Or not, Jimin will put on that sulky face for a day. And he didn't really like it.

"If I hold his wrist, Jimin will definitely win." Told Jungkook. Jimin scoff at the words.

"No one's beaten me like this." Brag Jimin. Jungkook smile at Jimin's confidence and start the game.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Jimin pull his hand a little that make the game stop for a while.

"For real this time." Said Jimin and Jungkook count again. So then, Jimin finally win... but the slight dent to his pride is still there. So he grab Jungkook's wrist and want to start again.

"Let's both use our wrist." Said Jimin. Unfortunately Jungkook wins as other predict and they stop the game to not embarrassing Jimin anymore. Jungkook took a whole time they had breakfast to cheer the cute main vocal again.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Right now, all the members are having their lunch when the PD reported to them about Jimin's lost phone. The leader and the oldest member widened their eyes at the news.

"He lost it?" Asked Rapmon feel weird.

"But his phone is in our room. He left in on our bed." Explain Rapmon.

"Really? It's there?" Asked Jin and feel relieve a little.

"I've been using it as a clock since he left it behind." Continue Rapmon.

"That's why he's been so morose?" Jin asking while continue eating. Well, it's not that Jimin's phone really lost.

"He still thinks he lost it?" Asked Rapmon after finish chewing his food.

"Yes." Answered PD.

After a moment, Jungkook come to the table with a plate full of foods. He looks around to check whether Jimin's there or not. He look to the camera and said;

"I heard Jimin lost his phone."

"No, it's in our room." Said Jin. Jungkook smile a little.

"I have it right now." Confessed Jungkook and Jin smirk at that.

"Have you told Jimin?" Continue Jungkook. Jin shook his head.

"No."

"I'm going to act." Said Jungkook.

"Hidden camera?" Asked Jin, although he know already what's Jungkook have in his mind.

"Yes." Answered Jungkook and start to eat. Jin chuckle at that.

"I guess it's Jimin's turn~" said Jin happily. He really love to tease his donsaeng. Jungkook start practicing how to react to the Jimin's case.

"What is going on? Why does this keep happening?" Jin laugh at Jungkook's acts. Then, they continue acting and wait for the victim to come. When the other members start gathering, Jin announce thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter