end

Soulmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is a soulmate?

 

 

It’s like a best friend but more…

 

“Which one is your favourite hyung?” the question been asked by Mc toward Jungkook.

“It’s Jimin hyung!” answered Jungkook smiling brightly and confident.

“Why?” asked the Mc again. Jungkook think for a while.

“Because I think I’m closer to Jimin hyung that my real hyung. I like it a lot that hyung’s so friendly. That’s why I like Jimin hyung. I like to . I’m like that because I like Jimin hyung so much.” Said Jungkook seriously.

“Aww… you’re so sweet.” Jimin try to hug him but Jungkook run away.

“I only don’t like him when he try to crush me in his hug.” Said Jungkook fast. The members and Mc just laugh at what he said. And Jimin just grin stupidly because he know that Jungkook only kidding.

 

 

 

It’s the one person who knew you and accepted you…

 

“Jungkook! Can you stay still for a while? Doesn’t mean that you’re a maknae, you can do whatever you want. Please show your respect. It’s annoying you know?” scolded Suga, who get annoyed when Jungkook disturb his sleep. He had wake up all night just to finish their song, and when he try to rest, Jungkook come and try to wake him up with the cool spray.

Jungkook didn't say anything even when Suga had gone into his room. Jungkook try to not crying. He whimper a bit because of it. Jimin see what happen. He come to Jungkook and hug him trying to calm the sad maknae.

"Shh... it's okay. Yoongi hyung just tired, he didn't really mad at you." Said Jimin.

"I just want to play." Whine Jungkook. His voice crack a bit because of the tears he has been holding.

"I know you're bored. Sorry I didn't get to you early. I'll accompany you right now. Okay? Next time if you bored, just come to me, okay?" Asked Jimin. He wiped the tears that sometimes rolled from Jungkook's chubby cheek.

"You wouldn't get annoyed if I disturbed you?" Asked Jungkook didn't sure about Jimin's words. Jimin smile at that, and nodded his head.

"I know you and I won't mad at you because I love you so much. You are my favourite donsaeng" Said Jimin.

"But you only have two donsaeng in bts." Said Jungkook pouting.

"I know." Jimin chuckle at Jungkook's words.

 

 

 

And believe you before anyone else or when no one else would...

 

Jimin just come back from dance schedule when been shock by Jhope's yelled;

"Yah! Who's the one that broke my phone?" Jimin come to Jhope's side and asked him.

"What happen hyung? Why did you yell?"

Asked Jimin.

"This. Someone broke my phone. Is it you're the one who did this?" Asked Jhope toward Jungkook who stand there silently.

"I'm not hyung." Said Jungkook and frown.

"Don't lie. You're the one who always played games on my phone even when I told you I need my phone. And only you inside the house!" Accused Jhope.

"I don't do it! Believe me!" Said Jungkook frustrated. Then, he look at Jimin.

"You believe me right, hyung?" Asked Jungkook with begging eyes. Jimin look at Jungkook's eyes and know that he didn't do it.

"I believe you. Hyung, you can just said that Jungkook did it just because he's alone in here before." Said Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter