A good day

A big mistake

The next morning you woke up happily in Kyungsoo arms he was still asleep so you just laid there staring at his cute sleep face. As you were lost in thought you heard Kyungsoo say.

"Good morning babe did you sleep well?"

As you were brought back to reality you nodded your head in response while trying to get up to make breakfast but Kyungsoo pulls you back down to the bed.

"Kyungsoo I have to get up to make breakfast " you whined 

"No not yet I want to stay in bed with you a little while longer " he whined back

"OK fine but just five more minutes " he smiled back in satisfaction witch made you smile oh how you loved his smile. As you both laid there lost in thought time flys so when you get up it's already 12.

"Kyungsoo it's already 12 lets get up now"

"Ok you go take a shower and I'll make breakfast " you nodded in response then you went your separate ways once you got ready you walked into the kitchen. Kyungsoo had made you pancakes after you ate and Kyungsoo had a shower you laid on the couch to watch a movie together since you both had a day off of work. As you both sat on the couch cuddling you noticed the way Kyungsoo had his grip around your waist it was tight. As if you would break if he dropped you but you liked it it made you feel safe so you snuggled up closer to him, which surprised him a little because of what happened last night.

"_______-ah are you ok?"

"Yes why?"

"Just making sure "

"Kyungsoo it's ok I forgave you I'm not mad anymore "

"I know but I hurt you and I'm mad at myself for doing that... It's just that I love you so much that I just want to protect you and love you till the very end"

"Kyungsoo I..." You sat there speechless for a moment then "I love you too and like I said before it's ok I know you didn't mean to hurt me...I-" you were interrupted by Kyungsoo lips on yours, lips locked in a very passionate and needy kiss.

"Then let me prove it to you" he got down on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket "_______ I know this is happening all so quick I know that we've only been dating for 1 year but I feel like I know everything about you, and I was waiting for the right moment to do this but what better moment then know, so will you marry me?"

As you sat there in tears looking for an answer you silently nodded yes not trusting your voice. But once you saw his smile you lost it "yes yes yes!" You yelled out in a hoarse voice you then clung to him were he then took your lips into his again for another passionate kiss.

"Thank you so much! I don't know what I'd do without you, I love you so much" forgetting all about the movie you spent it holding each other by the time you realized what time it was. It was almost about time for dinner you decided to order a pizza once you got the pizza you wanted to be cute and feed Kyungsoo. At first he was confused but then after a while he happily ate it then did the same to you. After you ate you got ready for bed but was kinda difficult seeing that all Kyungsoo wanted was to hold you and kiss you, but you eventually got it. And that night wasn't as easy either Kyungsoo kept kissing your neck.

"Kyungsoo just go to sleep"

"But I can't " he whined 

"Why not?" And that's when you felt it " Kyungsoo you can't want to..."

"Please~"

"Fine but you owe me"

"Ok how about a kid or two"

"Ok but save that till after the wedding "

"Your wish is my command "

(A/N: I think I'm going to leave the story off here because I've lost all inspiration to write more so you can just imagine what you're wedding would be like and what your kids are like.)