Jealousy

A big mistake

Today was a happy day that was till you and your boyfriend Kyungsoo got into a fight. You had gotten into a fight over something stupid because that day your best friend (he was a guy) had come over. To visit you and Kyunsoo had gotten jealous

"What does that guy have that I don't? I don't understand how you even like him?"

"Kyungsoo calm down he's just my friend"

"Really cause it didn't look like it to me!" He said yelling at you you knew that he only yelled when he was really angry. So you started yelling because he didn't believe you which made you sad.

"What's your problem! I told you he was just my friend!"

"Are you sure because you guys seemed all lovely dovie to me!"

"How could you say that you know how much I love you!" You said getting really upset by his words.

"Really because I don't believe you one bit!" And with that you pushed him onto the sofa and ran off to your shared room and locked the door. Realizing what he has done he ran to the door and tried to open it.

"_______ let me in" but you didn't answer Kyungsoo sat on the floor laying agents the door waiting for you to let him in. 5 seconds later he heard loud sobs and something brake he was now really worried about you and decided to get. Something to open the door after opening the door he found you in the corner of the room heavily sobbing and. The picture of you and him shattered on the floor he ran to you and embraced you.

"________ I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to go this far I was just jealous and..." he trailed off seeing that you had stopped sobbing and hugged him back, letting him know that you forgave him. Kyungsoo then carried you to bed and stayed with you until you calm down and fell asleep.

"How? how could I forget the most important thing about you? How could I forget that when you become really upset or angry you lose control of your emotions?" And how could he forget when he remembers the first time you lost control.

[FLASH BACK]

You had called him to come over to your house because you and your now ex boyfriend. Had wanted to hang out with him but when he got there he, heard you having a fight he peaked around the corner to see what was going on. Apparently your ex had cheated on you and he was trying to apologize but you just ran away into the kitchen. Were he trapped you in the corner but that was a mistake you had gone from being upset to angry, and since you couldn't control yourself you had pulled out a knife on him. To which then Kyungsoo stepped in to stop you.

[END OF FLASH BACK]

As Kyungsoo sat next to you on the bed looking at your sleeping face tears started welding up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry ________ I promise never to let my jealousy get in the way again"

Kyungsoo felt something warm hugging him so he turned and looked at you.

"When did you wake up?" 

"when you called my name" 

"Look I'm so so-" Kyungsoo's words were cut off by a pair of warm lips on his and immediately he kissed back. After what felt like eternity you pulled away and looked deeply into his eyes letting him know it was ok.

"I promise never ever to make that mistake again!" He said before pulling you in for another kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too now let's go to bed" 

And on that night the two of you had spent it holding each other close and promising to never let each other go. Because the both of you knew that you would never forget this night.

(A/N: please tell me what you guys think of the story because I'm planning on continuing it if you like it.)