FINAL

Leave Him Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'M SORRY, I KNOW I PROMISED A SEQUEL LIKE 8 YEARS AGO BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY

Sorry if this kind of . I wasn't originally planning on a sequel so I kind of just made it up as I went along and it ended up being so short ;n;

****For those people who feel triggered by character death, I just want to say that despite her pressimistic attitude, Jimin's mum has a happy ending :) (It says at the end ^-^)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Good morning, Yoongi!" Jimin cheered, taking a seat next to Yoongi where he sat at the back of the bus. "Good morning," the older muttered, but Jimin didn't miss the smile that played on his lips. "Did you do that math homework?" Jimin asked, but Yoongi just hummed in response. Jimin was beginning to realise how hard it was to start a conversation with him, everything he said always seemed to be dismissed quickly. It wasn't just that, he didn't really know much about Yoongi, other than what Hoseok and Taehyung had told him, so he didn't know what to say to him. Jimin realised what a complete nerd he must have seemed, only talking about school and homework, but there was nothing else to say. 


"But I find biology really interesting, I don't know why-" He was forced to stop talking because Yoongi quickly leaned forwards and pressed his lips against his. Jimin's eyes widened and he blushed so, so much. Yoongi turned back to face the window, wiping his sleeve on the glass to clear the fog, "it's too early to talk this much," he muttered. Jimin stayed silent for the rest of the journey, too stunned to even think straight. He kissed me. He kissed me! He scanned the bus to see if anyone was shooting them disapproving glares, but the two were at the back, and most people were half asleep. 


As they stepped off the bus, Yoongi suddenly grabbed his hand. "H-hyung?" Jimin's eyed widened as he looked at their interwined fingers. When he looked back at Yoongi, the older was staring blankly ahead of them, no expression on his face. "Oh my god, they're holding hands!" Taehyung squealed, running towards them from the other end of the street. Hoseok followed closely behind. "This is so cute!" Taehyung made heart shapes with his hands, and Jimin looked at Yoongi, who was glaring at the taller boys. "Are you two an item now?" Hoseok cheered, and Jimin really didn't know. "Um, I don't... I don't know?" He was still looking at Yoongi, waiting for him to explain what was going on. But he didn't, instead he just pulled Jimin through the crowds, leaving his friends behind and ignoring all the girls' cooing as he walked into school. 

 

 

 

"Hm," Hoseok his chin while he was deep in thought. It was physics class, and the class had to work in teams. Jimin instantly went to Yoongi, but the older groaned and placed his head on the desk. Apparently he doesn't participate in physics, and nothing would ever change that. So instead, he worked with his friends, Taehyung and Hoseok, who avoided talking about the laws of motion and demanded to know what was happening between him and Yoongi. "I mean, I want to ask him, but he doesn't talk much at all. It's like talking to a rock or something," Jimin frowned. His two friends exchanged glances and smirked. 


"You know," Taehyung started, rubbing his palms together, "there is one way to get him talking." "We call it the Yoongi bomb," Hoseok added, "talk about one thing, and he will not shut up." Jimin's eyes widened, "what is it?" "Should we demonstrate?" Taehyung asked Hoseok, and the older nodded furiously. Hoseok stood up, "this is what happens when you try and start an ordinary conversation," he said, and he walked to the other side of the class to Yoongi. "Hey, Yoongi!" Yoongi lifted his head from the desk and nodded at him in a silent greeting before going back to sleep. Hoseok returned and took a seat, "nothing." "BUT! Watch this," Taehyung announced, standing up and taking the seat in front of Yoongi. "Yoongi, did you hear that new song yet?" Yoongi raised his head, "what new song?" "You know, that new Rihanna song. Did you hear it yet?" Yoongi sat back in his chair, "oh, I heard it. It was pretty good, right?"


Jimin's jaw dropped as he watched Yoongi and Taehyung become deep in conversation, and Hoseok laughed. "See? Yoongi is pretty dry, but if you talk about music, bam!" It was certainly true, because Taehyung didn't return for over 20 minutes. "I hav

Please log in to read the full chapter