Logic And Shopping

Drunken Marriage With Six Aliens
Right now I'm afraid for my life. 
 
" Fine I guess ." I said after I have internal battle with myself 
 
" You don't sound too happy about this plan, why is that ? I mean most people would be thrilled ." Daehyun said 
 
" Because most of them don't think logically on how feels I mean Zelo are ready to be a father ? You have your whole life ahead and that can go the drain because you got some girl pregnant on a drunken night in America. Where's more prone to happen than in Seoul plus being hit with a scandal can hurt you guys real bad ." I explained 
 
" You explain everything with logical don't you ." Jongup said 
 
" Yeah that's just how I am ." I said 
 
" Well go take your shower and we'll meet up later ." Youngjae said 
 
I nod and I headed for the bathroom when I entered The bathroom is all white and the bathtub is a claw-foot tub but recently turned into a shower as well. 
 
But the sink is perfect and there's a huge mirror on the wall but the toilet is okay for me but then something caught my eye. 
 
There's clothes for me waiting but for now I just want to take a shower and forget yesterday I walk to the bathtub and the water. 
 
I look at a sliver rack that and there's axe body wash, shampoo and conditioner but it's Anarchy. I step into the shower and the water feels so good but I close my eyes to enjoyed the warm water. 
Why ? Why me ? Is this something that fate has in stores for us ?.
 
When I step out of the shower I look to find a bra and , they both white and made of lace. But the dress looks normal I went to feel it and I was wrong because the damn thing is made of silk and here's the surprise. 
 
The dress is also white but I look at the back of dress and it's exposed my back. I'm gonna kill him when I see him as I walk out the bathroom fully clothed. I look on the bed there's a white button up sweater I quickly put it on and button halfway. 
 
I also found low tops converses that are white also I'm getting tired of color white. I headed out the suite and then downstairs to lobby I then catches a taxi. I told him to Old Navy once I arrived at Old Navy. 
 
I mostly picked out dago tees, skinny jeans, plaid button up shirts. Once I paid for those clothes. I caught another taxi and told him Victoria Secret store. 
 
Once I arrived at Victoria Secret I roamed around I love their bras, but I can't find my favorite color bra in my size which is 28C. 
 
Most of the bras I used to own were push-up bras, I grab those and for underwear I grab only red, black, white, royal blue, and purple. I had to grab nightgowns but they were same color as the underwear.