Chapter 9

Bad Boy, Good Boy

 

Chapter 9
In music you learn that everyone is to perform a group piece and perform it in a weeks’ time at a school performance. L, WooHyun and group up in a three some, Tiffany had asked L to join her group but he apologized but said that you all were in a group together even though none of you knew it until L said it, the cunning bastard using us as an escape route but you didn’t mind. That period you don’t really accomplish a lot because none of you can concentrate however you decide to sing Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley because it’s a beautiful piece. You’re a bit nervous because you’ve never properly sung in front an audience but both boys comfort you by saying that it will be fine.  The period ends and you rush off the Maths, you can’t wait to talk to SungJong again. As you enter the class room you see SungJong waving at you from the middle of the room, you go to him and see that he has saved you a seat. You thank him and sit down and turn towards him for the teacher hasn’t arrived thus you can talk.
“SungJong, thank you for saving me a seat (smiles). I didn’t ask you before but what are the other subjects that you are doing.”
“Well I’m doing maths, physics and Korean history.”
“Ohhh you’re doing physics, I was always interested in physics but I always got really marks for it so I gave up.”
“That’s a shame, if you want sometime when we’re both free you could come over and I could show you some of it just for the fun of it.”
“Omg, really? I would love that, god I’m such a geek.”
“That’s ok, it’s what makes you cute (says cute softly).”
“Sorry what was that SungJong?”
However SungJong is saved by the teacher coming into class and silencing everyone. SungJong sighs a breath of relief. Phew that was close, but she said she would love to come over, she actually wants to spend time with me. SungJong does a mental fist pump in his head and starts smiling like a fool for the rest of the lesson. After 2 hours the class finishes and everyone is let out.
“Man was that full on”
“Yeah but it was totally awesome” You say. You love maths and you are doing calculus and you love it.
“Hahah yeah that’s true but man I do not even know how Newton was able to invent calculi’s at the age of like 26. WHAT ON EARTH!! Bloody genius!”
“I know right! Anyway do you have anything else on today?”
“Hmmm yeah I have history and that’s it I think. What about you?”
“I still have English and Ancient. That’s a bummer that I have more classes, I was going to ask you out for a coffee or something. Next time ok?”
“Of course, why would I want to miss a coffee with you! Best gal out.”
You both laugh, you have made an in joke about you being a gal and SungJong being a bro. How it happened both of you don’t even know. You laugh again and then say bye, both going to your different classes. The rest of the day is normal, you don’t get to see SungJong but you hang out with L and WooHyun and it makes up for it. God you love those boys. You divide the lines of the chosen song for music so you can all practice at home. WooHyun walks home with you and you both stop off to grab a gelato. He asks you about school and then subtly asks you about the guy you were hugging before music started.
“Oh yeah I didn’t actually say who it was, well it’s one of Minzy’s friends. His name is SungJong and he was at her party. That’s where I met him and we accidently bumped into each other today. We didn’t even know we went to the same school. He’s also in my maths class with is daebak :D”
“Ahhhh, you have to introduce him to me ok?”
“Of course, however you can’t hit on him.”
WooHyun almost chokes on his gelato.
“khcd …I’m sorry WHAT!”
“Don’t hit on him, I think he’s into girls.”
“Excuse me I’m into girls as well!”
“Yeah I know that but you can’t turn down the hot guy and well SungJong is hot!”
“Yeah well,. Ok I wont hit on him. But he’s BLONDE!”
“Ahhh you make me laugh. Oh its my stop. Ok well I’ll seeya at school”
You hug and say bye, WooHyun continuing on to his path while you go up to the apartment. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
not really sure how to end this but well I ended it like this :P lol. Hope your liking it so far.
PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE FIC :D