Starting out slowly

Together? Together.


" Hello? Is this the person who posted the flyer about the CHEAP & EXCLUSIVE ROOM IN LUXURIOUS MANSION I have some enquiries about the room? " i asked the person. Long story cut short, I bought the mansion, opps no I rented and its only 1 room. How sad though, at least I got a place to stay and at least its female landlord. * How awful would it be if I had to live with a male landlord * URGH just the thought of it scares me. What if he me at night?! A shiver went down my spine. I got to stop thinking about it! My pure and innocent mind will be tainted. 

I went to the house that evening and moved into it. Overall, the mansion looks elegant and fit for a high-class modestly lady. I am talking about me and not the other person who got thrown out of her house wait no just kidding. It was white and really huge with numerous levels and rooms. * how many kids does she have anyways to own such a grand mansion like this * I was shown to my little room on the third level at the corner by a female servant. In fact all the servants are female except for the butler and gardener. 

" WHOAH! " I exclaimed. It looked like a suite instead of a typical room. Perks of being a rich woman.

" Where's the landlord? " I asked one of the servants that was wearing a much too revealing maid outfit. 

" Oh he's I mean the landlord is working right now and will be back at night, " She said in a very hasty and arrogant tone. Anyways HE'S or did I not heard it correctly? What did she even do when her teacher wasa busy teaching her english. I rolled my eyes thinking about her dumbness. That night, I retired to my room after eating dinner cooked by the servant. Opps did I forget to mention that my three meals are cooked by the servants? How lucky am I to score this cheap room! Anyways I immediately drop dead when I my body laid on the bed, I was extremely exhausted and drained out from walking around with my luggage. 

At about 3am, I heard my door creaking but I simply ignored it due to fatigueness. Suddenly there was something weighting down the bed beside me and I felt hands making its way around my waist.  WHAT THE ?! WHOS ON MY BED BEHIND ME?! IS IT A OR A THIEF?! You nasty bastard, I am gonna give you what you deserve. I tried and successfully turned around and faced him. He looked y with his black messy mid-tousled hair and tanned soft skin. He looked like an angel sent from heaven but also like a y devil at the same time. 

 

WHAT THE AM I THINKING ABOUT?! I shook my head and quietly took a hanger from my nearby luggage and started hitting him unwarily. 

" OUCH! What are you doing! That hurts! Stop! STOP! " He shouted after realising that I hit him. I stopped but I held the hanger close to my chest. 

" WHO are you? WHY are you in my bed? " I half screamed , I half said. 

" IN YOUR BED? THIS IS MY HOUSE! Wait who's room am I in? Wait are you the new tenant? Oh sorry! " he said cooly.  

" yeah I am and you are? " I asked, still holding the hanger close to my chest in case he's lying. Suddenly a servant ran into my room, it was the same servant who wore the tish maid outfit. 

" WHAT! WHERE'S THE FIRE? " She screamed. She looked at me with a half annoyed, half disgusted face. 

I turn around to face her fully, " Oops no fire! Sorry for alarming you in the wee hours ma'am!" I apologise and she left. Suddenly I felt hands going around my shoulders, " Don't move stay like this for a moment.. " he said while panting heavily. EW he reeked of alcohol, I shoved him aside and threw him on my bed. I took confidence steps towards the door and turn around just in time to throw the pillow at his face * HAHA GREAT AIMING I GOT THERE * 

He started moving and muttered something under his breathe but by the time he did, I was out of the door and into the kitchen. 

He said, " don't leave me... "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N ) A much longer chapter for this one! CONTINUE READING LOVES! <3