On my own

Together? Together.

" GET OUT NOW! " Mrs James said. She shoved me out of the door and threw my luggage that contained all my belongings onto the pathway. 

" I want you out of this house. Until you have a boyfriend and get married, you are not allowed to contact me or your dad or anybody else in this family. And you cannot AT ALL step into this house. NOW LEAVE, " Mrs James screamed at me. Well who is Mrs James? She is my step-mother whom married to my dad, Stephen James earlier this year and I'm Carmelia Olivia James. I'm 28 years old I live with my parents .. and also I'm not proud of that. I pull my luggage and walked out to the nearest park. 

" hmm, what the hell is wrong with her today? Must be the surgery that's kicking in. I want to stay single, why can't she understand that? It's my life, " I said and rolled my eyes. 

I kicked the empty bottle of FUJI that was laying on the ground and pulled out my phone just to check if there is no one to text me right now. * JUST GREAT NO ONE *

" Hey fany! Are you free? I need a stayover somewhere or maybe a room for the night, can I stay at yours? Hey,you live alone right? " I asked my bestfriend over the phone and prayed hard that she'll say " yes ".

" A room? For what? Did your mom finally kick you out of the house because she wants you to date? Haha I feel bad for ya' ... or NOT haha. Anyways sorry but my boyfriend is staying overnight,sorry honey buns! I gotta go! See you tomorrow! Bye // she does some kissy noises // " she said and hanged up on me.  

" what a bestfriend, "  I muttered to myself and stood up.I walked passed a couple buildings and finally I came to a halt when something enticing caught my eye. 

" CHEAP & EXCLUSIVE ROOM IN A LUXURIOUS MANSION! " The flyer screamed. I looked at it and pondered. It seems trustable though. Theres no harm in calling the person I guess? 

Well sort of...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N ) Thanks for reading the first chapter! Lots of dearly love! <3