Complicated Pic

Complicated Picture

YWyQBqhE1OuW3i9CAggliQhh1MeYxPPBz46vfdoA

A short fanfic inspired by this picture

~No one’s POV~

“Kamsahabnida, jigeum kkaji V-I-X-X, VIXX ibnida

[Thank you, it’ve been VIXX!] said N.

Together all 6 of them link their hands together and bowed 90° to their beloved starlights. While waving their hands slowly all 6 of them made their way to the backstage of the UTOPIA concert. One by one they collapsed onto any piece of furniture available. 3 hours of non-stop singing and dancing is definitely tiring, but for the sake of seeing the fans, it’s all worth it. But miraculously during the concert, and the previous ones also, never once they felt tired, it’s the adrenaline rush I guess?  Now that the rush has weaken, they lie there like boneless body some even fast asleep already.

Being the responsible leader N is, he took the initiative to get changed into their casuals first giving other members more time to rest before heading back to their dorm. After that, he woke the members up one by one, everyone cooperated except the sleeping Ravi that couldn’t be woken up. After each member changed, they will take turn to wake Ravi up, by either patting his or shaking his shoulders but none of it works for him. Until N came and gently ran his fingers through Ravi’s hair like a mother that only Ravi is pulled back from the lala land. It is a routine for VIXX to take a picture after their schedules or concerts for ROVIXX to upload on their official twitter as eye candy for the fan.

“Ok, VIXX please get into position, we need to take a picture and then you guys can retire for the night already!” their manager hyung said.

“YAY!! We want meat!!”

“Since you guys have worked so hard, meat is on me tonight!”

“Yipee!! Hyung-nim you are the best!!”

All 6 of them naturally falls in a line and took a formal picture with all of them posing with their signature pose. Since it’s the last day of the concert, the cameraman suggested that they take an additional candid picture. So immediately they shifted closer to each other and start to fumble out poses in mere seconds.

Ravi decided to pull N’s ears as a punishment for waking him up just now and N tried to counterattack with his shorter limbs, but since he couldn’t reach Ravi’s ears with Leo and Hongbin in between, he settled for Ravi’s arms instead. Leo intended to stick the earlier pose but was squished by Ravi in his attempt for revenge. Hence, to prevent them from toppling down he supported Ravi by his waist while posing.

Ken didn’t want to be left out from the intimate picture so he squashed Hyukkie in to get closer to everybody. Hyuk was taken aback by the sudden contact but decided to go along with it despite being akward. But the highlight of this picture is nowhere but Hongbin, I meant, just look at that blur face of his. Hongbin is too caught up comprehending the current situation that he did not realise that the camera has clicked and this is the final outcome.

~Later at the dorm~

“Guys, lookie..the picture is uploaded already. Come and take a look!” said N.

“Coming…” voices echoed from different directions.

“Hahhaha, we looked ridiculous..” Ravi commented.

“I thought they are gonna release the formal one…” Leo added.

“This is way better, the formal one is boring, we should let our fans see a different side of us…” said Ken.

“Even though we do it all the time hyung??” replied Hyuk.

“Hongbin! What’s with that expression?? You looked so blur…” exclaimed N.

“OMO, my face…my pretty face…”said Hongbin.

“Hahahaha” laughter echoes through the walls of VIXX dorms that very night.

THE END.