Final

No One Can Love Me More Than You Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangtan Boys had been lived together for two years. They were lived happily since debut until now. They had a great memories and even a sad memories. They laughed, cried together and taking care to each other. They were glad that they had won their new comeback 'I Need U' and thanked to their fans and ARMY who have gave them a spirit and encourage them. It has been more than a month they had a TRB concert around the world. Yet Hoseok will never forget the moment in TRB. Despite having a great time with fans, he also had a very good time with his favorite cute boy, Jimin. 

 

To Hoseok, 'Blanket Kick' performance brought him with Jimin together. He liked that their fans shouted whenever the kissing part is coming. He also liked giving a fanservice to their fans with Jimin. He doesn't think those are a fanservice though. He liked having a skinship with Jimin. He loved it. Yet he knew that Jimin only likes Jungkook not him. So, Hoseok just acted that was a fanservice. Maybe, he should kept his feelings for now because he knew Jimin only love Jungkook. It has been many years, Hoseok had saw the way Jimin being flirty with maknae. But well, Hoseok known as a bright member, always fooling around and become the sunshine for the member who had a bad day. Hoseok used his 'bright' chance to tease Jimin, to be close with him whenever he want to. 

 

 

-Fanmeet in Japan-

 

Today, they prepare themselves and put more effort for their fanmeeting in Japan. Even though they were supe rtired, but they still be able to give their loves to their Japanese ARMY. Unexpectedly, Jimin fell on the stage and all the members rushed over to him. Jimin fainted and was sent to the nearer hospital. The doctor said Jimin was holding his breath for too long and makes him weak then faint. Other members worried about him. They decided to go back to the hotel room and let Jimin rest. Hoseok was more worried than other members and he told the members that he wants to take care of Jimin in the younger's room. Since Jimin's room have a queen bed, so it doesn't matter for Hoseok. Hoseok can sleep beside Jimin and this is what he wants. Having Jimin under his embrace, taking care of his favorite dongsaeng. 

 

Hoseok slowly entered the room not to make a noise that might wakes Jimin up. He closed and locked the door behind him. He took his phone out from his pocket and recorded a short video of Jimin's sleeping with his back facing and Hoseok put his thumbs up, letting the fans know that Jimin is fine. Hoseok posted on a fancafe and wrote, 'Shhh...Jimin is sleeping...I'm looking after him..'

 

After posting, he dropped his phone on the nightstand and quietly crawled on the bed. He stared on the sleeping boy for awhile and caressed the red hair. “Sleep well, Jimin.” He smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead. He lying on the bed and pulled the blanket over them. Hoseok the other side, lying down the side of his body. As he closed his eyes to sleep, he felt a dip on the bed and something moving. He knew it must be Jimin so he ignored it and closed his eyes again. Suddenly, Hoseok opened his eyes widely, surprised by Jimin's hand cuddled him. He then turned his side to face Jimin and their face is too close enough to kiss. Hoseok's heart was thumping too much seeing the younger's cute and beautiful face when he's sleep. Hoseok doesn't have an urge to avoid Jimin's plump lips so he closed the space between them and pursed his lips to kiss Jimin. The kiss was not too quick and not too long but it makes Hoseok's heart flutter. Then, he threw his arm around Jimin, hugging the younger tightly and hoping that Jimin would be better tomorrow. With a position like that, he drifted off to a sleep.

 

 

 

 

On the next day, Jimin woke up and found that he was under Hoseok embraces. His eyes still blurry and soon he managed to get a clear sight. He watched the older sleeping and snoring softly and just letting the older cuddled him. Jimin knew Hoseok was here because taking care of him last night. He felt better that last night because of his hyung. His hyung that always bullied him all day. Sometimes, Jimin felt too lucky that he could meet a caring and bright person like Hoseok. He was so lucky to the entire ing world that Hoseok was the first he met before debut. Jimin moved his hands up to brush the hair that hung onto Hoseok's face. Hoseok woke up by the sudden touch on his face. He saw the younger smiled sweetly and said, “I'm sorry hyung. Did I wake you up?" “No, it's okay.” Hoseok replied and pinched Jimin's cute cheek lightly. “Since when did you wake up? Do you feel better or worst today?” He continued as he put the back of his hand on Jimin's forehead.

 

Jimin chuckled, “I'm feeling more than worse today!” He playfully slapped Hoseok's arm and stand up to sit. 

 

“Yah! Don't kidding with me please. Answer me correctly.” Hoseok replied and followed Jimin to sit. 

 

Jimin laughed and turned to see Hoseok. “Hobi hyung, you are the hope to make me feel better even the embraces you gave me last night. Thank you hyung.” he pouted cutely and opened his arm widely, wanting a hug from Hoseok. 

 

“Awww. Why are you too cute?” Hoseok pulled Jimin closer and hugged him. They stayed like that for a few minutes. I love you, Park Jimin. All of my heart is only for you.

 

 

 

Time flies so fast. Hoseok's love for Jimin became more and more but Hoseok can't watch how Jimin being so close to the maknae. Jimin still teasing Jungkook and kidding with him. In the evening, today is Jungkook's birthday and Jimin was so proud. He makes a video about him wishing Jungkook a happy birthday. While recording the video, he asked the member, what will they give for Jungkook. Jimin said he want to give a kiss to the maknae but the other member just ignored him like he was invisible. Only one person who was a bit painful. Hoseok. Yes. Jung. Hoseok. He acted like nothing but in his heart? What makes his hurt more is the earlier morning. He stalked Jimin and Jungkook conversation. That time, Jimin was recording a video with Jungkook in a room. 

 

Jimin was holding the camera to shoot both of them. “Jungkook-ah, happy birthday for you. I hope you will treat me well from now on. Understand?” Jimin said, Jungkook just nodded and replied, “Aww. Thank you, hyung.” The maknae continued with some aegyo. “Jungkook, give me a kiss here, please.” Jimin told him while his finger pointed to his own cheek to get a kiss from the maknae. Jungkook just ignored him and Jimin just giggled. 

 

Hoseok brushed off the incident that happened earlier in the morning. He should just keep smiling because today was Jungkook birthday. 

 

 

At night, everyone gathered in the living room decided to watch a horror movie together. Jimin joined Jungkook sitting on the floor but Jungkook refused and said, “Aish hyung, move aside a bit. This place is for V hyung. I want to sit with him.”. “Okay, fine!” Jimin was pissed off and ended up to sit with Hoseok on the couch. “Jiminnie, what's wrong?” Hoseok asked as his hands tapped on the younger's thighs. “Nothing hyung.” Jimin said like he was sulking with Jungkook. “Awww awww cute Jiminnie is jealous with Taetae, right?” Hoseok voice was so softly as he moved closer to Jimin and pinched the younger's cheek lightly. “Hyung, don't touch me.” Jimin pushed away Hoseok's hand with a serious face. Hoseok just can't handle it. He felt like he wants to bite Jimin so hard. Instead, Hoseok brought Jimin's head to his shoulder. Jimin just letting his head fall to Hoseok's shoulder. He cried, but he doesn't want Hoseok know that he was crying. Everyone else was so into the movie and doesn't even realized what was happen to Jimin. Jimin felt his eyes heavy and slowly closed to sleep. Sleep in Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok looked down to see how Jimim was, the younger was sleeping. He petted the younger's hair and leaned his head down on Jimin's head. 

 

“Woah, seriously! That girl was died already before!” V spoke up as the movie was ended. He giggled looking at Jin who was cuddling Namjoon because afraid of the horror movie they watched. “Yah! Turn off the television.” Suga commanded Jungkook who was standing already to stretch his body due

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter