End~~

Never Dare Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait! You’re kidding right?” you asked, hugging the firm arm of Yoongi.

He pulled his arms away, giving you a disgusting looks. “No. I really mean it. You and me are done,” he firmly stated. Your lips started to tremble as you fell on your knee, sobbing hard. You hugged his leg and pleaded, “Please don’t. I love you and this is too sudden.”

He pushed you away and gripped your shoulder, “I don’t love you anymore. I never was. Goodbye. Hope you will have a better life.”

With that he walked away and left your shared apartment as you cried and ugly sobbing.

Yoongi and you had been dating since three years ago after both of you met at one of your co-worker’s party. You can still remember how good looking he was when the first time you met. He was wearing a pair of a black jeans, dark maroon shirt with a pair of blazer. He was cheeky smiling at you when he caught your staring action. He’s a producer and you always accompany him at his studio, watching his working and gave him multiple kisses on his neck and cheek as encouragement.

But now.

Out of sudden he wants a break up. There’s no lighting and far from thunder and suddenly he knocked on your apartment door and said, “____, let’s break up.”

What a ty way to end your fairy tale relationship.

 

A week past and you still don’t really moved on tho. It’s hard for you and thank god your friends understand it. You were currently seating at the corner of you and Yoongi’s favourite coffee shop with a cup of Americano coffee in your grip. You never fond of black coffee before and every time Yoongi drinks it, you will make a face and earned a chuckled from your gummy smile boyfriend.

But now, you missed him and having his favourite coffee is the only cure for you.

“You dump her, Suga?”

A voice caught your attention. To be exact the name is more interesting. Suga. The only Suga you know is….

“Yeah, she’s not worth it anyway. I already up all the sugar that she has. No longer useful.”

Yoongi.

You bit your lower lips and held the coffee even tighter than before.

“You should give her to me dude. Beside I think ____ is hotter compared the new chick that you clingy to nowadays,” his friend said and you can mentally seen Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Take it. She’s nothing to me,” Yoongi replied and his words stung you really hard.

“You know what dude, if she ever caught that you’re the one who having scandal all this time. You totally doom.”

“Like she can do anything. All she will do are crying, sobbing and pleading.”

Your breath started to turn heavy and slowly stood up, making a way out of the coffee shop without being notice.

You walked towards your car and mumbled, “You dare a wrong girl, Min Yoongi.”

 

Yoongi stretched a little, relaxing his tense muscle after been sitting in front of the PC for almost 4 hours to complete his new composition. He sighed a little and stood up, making his way to the pantry. While the male was busy taking his time, Yoongi didn’t realised there’s someone else in the studio with him.

You pecked a look and smirked when you saw Yoongi finally moved away from his PC. You almost jumped in happiness when you saw him went towards the pantry and started to make some coffee and instant ramen cup.

You silently tip toe into his working room and an evil smirk formed on your face. “You’re dead, Yoongi,” you whispered before started to click something in his PC. Once you found a certain file, you right click the mouse and clicked on delete.

You read the screen.

Are you wanted to delete this file permanently?

“Yes,” you mumbled and clicked the word yes before quickly back to previous screen and silently escaped for the hellish studio without Yoongi even noticed you.

Once you managed to escaped, you made your way to a red Mercedes sport that was waiting for you. You opened the passenger’s door and hop in.

“So how?” your friend asked.

“Tsk. Piece a cake,” you replied and your friend gladly stepped on the gas and leaved the area. After mentally counted to 20, a satisfied smile formed on your face.

You looked at the outside view and said, “He must be screaming by now.”

 

“NO!!! WHERE THE IS THE FILE?!!!!!!” Yoongi screamed, making the whole building shaking to his voice. He plastered his gaze on the computer screen, biting his lips as he nervously looking for his new songs folder, the one he needed to submit to the CEO in three days.

He even checked on the computer recycle bin and the wanted folder was not found. “Doom… I’m doom,” he mumbled.

Suddenly his Iphone vibrated and an icon text for LINE popped out. He frowned a little when he saw your name. “Geez, this girl really do not know how to give up,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter