One Unforgettable Morning

Is This the Ending?

Not rating this but....swearing is involved. Just swearing. That is all.

 

", I'm tired." Baekhyun muttered.

He hauled his luggage up the steps, sighing with each step. If he had to be honest, he was ticked off. Why? Well some idiot didn't tell him it was mandatory to move in campus dorms. And you know what else? It was only then did they tell him.

THE GODDAMN FRICKEN DAY, RIGHT BEFORE COLLEGE STARTS. Yet they told everyone else a month ago. How does 22 year old Byun Baekhyun know? Yes his age is important. But how does he know? His friend told him while he was helping packing his luggage.

Baekhyun dramatically sighed, as he finally reached his room. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out his room keys, the one the school had given him. He opened the door and threw his stuff inside, not caring if another human being was inside.

"Who in the worl- Oh. Hello...roommate? Yeah, roommate. Next time, be a little more careful when handling your stuff okay?" An unfamiliar voice begins.

Baekhyun looks up and sees a figure on the right side bed. Darn. He always picked the right side bed. It just...felt right.

"And you are?" Baekhyun asks, spying the other totally-not-obviously.

"Your roommate, duh." The other male smiles. "Aka Lay. But reality is a , so my legal name is Yixing. But please call me Lay."

Baekhyun pursed his lips as he took in the other male's features. Plump lips, deep dimples, and his face looked so high at the moment.

"Um...excuse me? Your name, if I must ask?"

Baek to reality, please.

Breathe, you anti-social son of a .

"Oh um, , uh- it's, um, I'm Baekhyun." He stuttered.

Smooth. Real smooth-shut up. Baekhyun?! How the can you talk back to me?!

Shh...don't question it. Just let it happen...

Okay...that was weird....OH YEAH. Baek to the story...

"Bacon?" Oh how bacon- Baekhyun hated it when people called him 'bacon'. *starts remembering younger days*

"NO. BAEK. HYUN. BAEKHYUN."

"Oh. Sorry. My bad." Baekhyun just sighs as he turns to unpack is stuff.

Silence fills the room. (Coughtalkaboutawkwardcough)

"Well I'm going to go..." Lay says as he pulls his phone to his ear. Mumbling something that sounded like 'Suho I got...blah blah blah." Or whatever. Before he knew it Lay had left the room, coincidently, Baekhyun had just finished unpacking as well. Baekhyun just stood there, staring at his (and Lay's) room.

"Maybe I should go for breakfast..." Baekhyun states out loud.

When suddenly inner conflict interferes.

You should go for breakfast.

But I'm so lazy...

AND you're hungry, so excuse you, you fat piece of shi-

You know, by insulting me, you are basically insulting yourself. And why are you insulting me?! Why am I insulting myself?!

More like, why aren't you going to eat?

Why are you so persistent on getting me to eat?

WHY ARENT YOU GOING TO EAT?!?

What if I don't want to?

Your stomach says otherwise.

Nuh-uh....

But there might be pancakes!

...

Eggs? *cough* AND bacon?

...*glares*

Uh...salad?

DONUTS? (Doughnuts? Donuts? I don't care.)

.....OKAY, SIGN ME THE UP, LETS GO.

........fat .....

EXCUSE ME?!?!

JUST HURRY UP AND EAT,

OKAY SHEES!

Baekhyun didn't realize, but he had unconsciously walked out of the room, so he had been right outside his room, not inside. . And it turns out he had been making a lot of weird faces on the outside. Double the .

"Um, crazy weird man, you're in the way." A deep voice sends shivers down Baekhyun's spine.

But that pissed Baekhyun off. 'CRAZY WEIRD MAN'?! Baekhyun looks young as , so who the would say, 'crazy weird man' to him? Baekhyun had to refrain from knocking the daylights out of the guy.

"Who-" He looks up, and jumps a LITTLE back, startled at the other's tall height. Not to mention his baby face, which did not match his deep voice at all.

"Oh. Oh SO-RRY." baekhyun says, full of sarcasm. But he walks away immediately, before the other can say anything.

 

 

~ (New setting: Cafeteria)

 

 

School hasn't started yet- it starts tommarow. Yet the whole school population is already here. Great.

"Baekhyun?" HUZZAH! A familiar voice!

"Jongdae?!" Baekhyun half-shouts, searching for his childhood friend.

"Right here you fool." Then someone taps his shoulder. He immediately flips his head around and wraps (more like flail) his arms around his friend.

"Woah, woah, calm down!" Jongdae jokes.

"No, I can't!" Baek practically screams, making Jongdae deaf for a second.

"Okay, so what happened?" Jongdae asks, always being the sorta-caring one in their friendship.

"What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?! OH I'LL TELL YOU 'WHAT HAPPENED'!!!" Jongdae takes a step back, kinda afraid.

They both sit down at a cafeteria table.

"So like, I was just standing, in front of MY door, and this guy has the nerve- ARRHHH!!"

"Okay breathe child. Go on."

"This guy! So I was just standing there, minding my own bussiness, and you know what he says?! 'Um crazy weird man, you're in the way' HE SERIOUSLY SAID, CRAZY WEIRD MAN! THAT MAKES IT SOIND LIKE IM AN OLD MAN OR SOMETHING! OH, I WANTED TO SOCK HIM RIGHT THEN AND-"

"Okay, so calm down. How did he look like?"

"Uhgm fine. he was really tall, six feet something at least. Also he had a baby face. Pretty attractive and his voice was deep as . Didn't even match his face. Oh! He had dark red hair too!"

"Uh...." Jongdae said, with him mouth slightly open.

"What?" Baek stared in confusion at his best friend.

"Um, is that him?" Jongdae points to a familiar tall male.

"Oh to the no." Baekhyun wanted to die, or dissolve into his seat. Yes...that would be nice. The taller male was walking in the direction of their table. Not necessarily to their table, just in the same direction.

Then suddenly!

"Oh . Oops...sorry. Are you okay?"

Baekhyun bit his lip. Milk was dripping down his shirt. HIS FAVORITE SHIRT. His FAVORITE SHIRT was soaked in milk. Jongdae watched in horror.

"No, I am not okay....you stupid piece of ... Baekhyun whispered the rest. The guy from before, had just spilled milk. ON HIM. (Coughgonnagetrealcough)

"I'm sorry. I'm Chanyeol, you?"

Baekhyun gritted his teeth. This . The same one that called him a crazy weird man, had the nerve to spill GODDAMN MILK ON HIS FAVORITE SHIRT, MIND YOU, FAVORITE SHIRT, AND ALL HE SAYS IS SORRY?! AND SMILES WHILE INTRODUCING HIMSELF?! NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO HELP HIM IN ANYWAY?!?! JUST SMILES. THINKING HE'LL BE FORGIVEN RIGHT AWAY?

"Baekhyun..." (Thankfully Baekhyun kept his temper....for now.)

"Oh Baekhyun....Do you work out?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, surprised a question came out of the red head's mouth. Jongdae was attempting to wipe all excess milk off Baekhyun's shirt.

"No...Why?"

"Oh you don't? Because you don't look it. Speaking of which, you should really work out."

...

...

...DID HE JUST...?

Jongdae stiffened in place. The three men all were fully aware that everyone was looking at them. Baekhyun, before he knew himself what was happening, there just so happened that a milk carton was in Baekhyun hands, and was open. It was thrown.

At Chanyeol. Feels good.

Milk was dripping. Milk was all over Chanyeol's hair, dripping down the sides of his face, down his chin. Some milk, being soaked in his shirt.

"WHAT THE ?!" Chanyeol yells, enraged in merely seconds.

"Oh so sorry dear. My hand slipped. And you looked oh-so-thirsty." Baekhyun smiles. Chanyeol about to explode once again, any minute. "So sorry honey, but I gotta go. Au revoir~" and with that, Baekhyun ran, while pulling Jongdae away to his dorm.

Leaving before Chanyeol had the chance to retaliate.

Before a possible food fight could begin.

Before...

Baekhyun starts to regret.

Which of course he didn't.

It felt ing awesome.

 

 

~

 

 

A/N: I finally updated after thousands of years! Sorry for the long wait, I'm writing this story in my journal as well, where I had the first chapter already written, but I was trying to finish the second chapter, which I haven't and have yet to finish. I hope you guys enjoy this anyways! Thank you for reading this chapter! Subscribe and comment if you may please!