The Letter

[One-Shot] Confession Letter

 

No one's POV:

 

*Ding dong~* the doorbell rang.

You put down your revision book and stared at the door weirdly. *Who would it be?* You thought.

You opened the door and was greeted by a guy with helmet on his head and leather jacket.

“Is this ___-sshi?” You couldn't hear him clearly because the helmet was covering his whole face.

“N-Neh.”

“There’s a letter for you. Please sign over here.”

You took over the pen and signed on a piece of blank paper. You were confused as to why the paper was blank. You shook off the thought, took the letter and thanked that man before walking back to the dining table.

 

You slowly opened the letter and started reading it.

 

Dear ___,

Hi, I know it’s weird that I’m writing you a letter even though we see each other almost everyday in school… This may be a surprise to you but I hope you would read it with all your heart.

To be honest, these 3 years with you were awesome.

Every time when I see you, my heart flutters.

Whenever I go to school early in the morning, you’re the first person I wish to see.

Whenever there’s an up coming exam, I would pray everyday that you would get good results.

Aigoo, you should know that whatever I do, I think of you. Kekeke.

Your good traits are 100 out of 100. Even your flaws are perfect.

 You may be thinking why am I telling you all these… I have to be honest, I love you. I liked you since the day I met you. As time goes by, my feelings for you grew stronger and stronger.

I’m not sure if you feel the same as me but I’m sure that after telling you, my heart will feel lighter and I’ll feel happier. (Even if you reject me, but please don’t T_T)

You’re not a comedian but you keep making me laugh whenever you try to do something funny.

I’m not a crazy stalker and neither am I mad. I just think of you when I have time.

Break time, lunchtime, breakfast time, dinner time, every time, all the time, your time, my time, party time… etc.

I don’t stalk you because stalking means following you everywhere. I don’t follow you to the ladies so I’m not a stalker.

To be honest, we look really good together.

No matter how I look at you, you’re always so cute and pretty.

No matter how I look at myself, I’m always so handsome and cool.

We look really good together because we ALWAYS look good.

This is why I keep mistaking you as my girlfriend ‘cause we look so good together.

Hope I’m not freaking you out but, I really like you.

Will you go out with me please~?

Will you please be my girlfriend~?

If you be my girlfriend, I'll show you my special powers! Yes! I have powers! I'll show you once you accept me! No one has ever seen it because I don't have a girlfriend before! >_< 

Now, will you be my girlfriend?

 

Your crazy boyfriend-to-be, Woohyun oppa <3

 

You laughed after reading the letter. *Why is he so cute?*

You took your phone and messaged Woohyun.

 

To Woohyun:

Woohyun oppa, I received your letter. Do you know something? I love you too.

From ____.

 

Suddenly, your door bell rang again.

You were so happy that you couldn't walk properly.

You opened the door and saw the exact same man in front of you.

"Yes?" You asked.

The guy took off his helmet and your mouth formed an 'O' shape when you saw his face.

"Woohyun...Oppa?" 

"Hi!" Woohyun smiled brightly.

He knelt on the ground and took out a necklace.

You gasped. 

"Oppa! You bought it?!"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Woohyun smiled. 

You kissed Woohyun on his forehead and pulled him up.

"Of course, I had a crush on you for 2 years straight too..." You blushed.

Woohyun blushed and smiled.

"I'll help you with this necklace." 

"You went to buy it?" You asked as you pull up your hair.

"Neh~" Woohyun replied before going to the toilet.

 

- Flashback -

 

[One Week Ago] 

The both of you were walking the streets of Seoul enjoying the cold autumn wind when suddenly the both of you stopped in front of a jewellery shop.

"Wah~ Oppa, isn't it pretty?" 

"Neh!" Woohyun stood beside you and stared at the necklace.

Just then, it started to rain.

"Ah! Oppa! Let's go!" You pulled Woohyun's hand and ran to find shelter.

[The Next Day]

"Hi, can you please help me wrap that necklace that's on display?" Woohyun asked politely.

"Is it for your girlfriend?" The lady asked and smiled.

"Girlfriend-to-be..." Woohyun blushed.

"I'm a women too. I bet she'll be very happy to receive this." The lady said while putting the necklace in a nice box and wrapping it with a wrapping paper. Woohyun smiled and paid the lady before leaving the shop.

 

- End Of Flashback - 

 

You stood in front of the toilet door and waited for Woohyun to come out.

When he came out, you stared at him with a smile on your face and teary eyes.

Woohyun opened his arms wide and signalled you.

You ran into his arms and hugged him.

"We're finally together... I thought you'd never like a girl like me..." You said while wiping the tears away.

"Same here. Don't cry..." The thought of being with you made Woohyun smiled like an idiot. 

"I love you." Woohyun said shyly.

"I love you too." You replied before kissing him on his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAIT! You haven't show me your special powers!" You exclaimed.

"Now present, Woohyun's bunny aegyo~" Woohyun did his bunny aegyo at you and you kept laughing and pinched his cheeks. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SmGDoqtZM)

"You must have practiced a lot!" You laughed.

"Of course! ONLY FOR YOU!" Woohyun smiled.