Scaredy Sungminnie

Scary movie, kyumin style!

It was 8 pm on a Saturday night, and Lee Sungmin wasn't tired at all. In fact, he was wide awake thinking about the man he'd been in love with for almost two years, Cho Kyuhyun. Sungmin sighed and snuggled into the corner of the couch. Kyuhyun was out at a bar with Donghae and Eunhyuk; sungmin would have normally jumped at the chance to hang out with kyuhyun, but he hadn't felt up to it because he was recovering from a pretty bad cold. He decided to watch a movie, since he wasn't very sleepy quite yet and he knew kyuhyun wouldn't be back at the dorm for a while. He chose Ju-on (The Grudge); he had always been a bit of a scaredy-cat and he wanted to try to get over it. Sungmin popped in the movie and began to watch. It was only five minutes in, but Sungmin was already shaking and clutching the corner of the couch out of pure fear. A scary ghost popped up on the screen and he let out a girly scream.

Suddenly, there was a banging on the door of the dorm. "Sungmin!?! Let me in!!" yelled a voice from the other side of the door. It sounded familiar, but Sungmin didn't recognize the panicky voice; he was busy trying not to wet himself at the sudden screams coming from both the door and the tv.

"SUNGMIN!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" the banging continued and the voice sounded more and more terrified. "well, I guess this is my doom. I've lived a pretty good life." thought sungmin as he paused the movie and slowly walked towards the door, which was now shaking from the force of the banging. He gripped the doorknob with a shaky, clammy hand, turned, and swung the door open as he let out a battle cry, ready to go out with a bang. However, there was no horrifying monster in the doorway; instead, there was an extremely worried-looking Kyuhyun, who immediately lept forward to encircle the elder's waist with his long arms, burying his face in the crook of Sungmin's neck as he let out a sigh of relief. Sungmin was confused, but he wasn't going to argue with the object of his affection hugging him, so he slid his arms around Kyuhyun's neck and pressed himself tightly against him.

"Minnie...thank god you're okay..." mumbled Kyuhyun into Sungmin's neck, squeezing his friend's body even closer to his own and rubbing his back.

"Kyu? What do you mean? How come you're back so early?" Sungmin asked his crush, who was loosening his grip without letting go of his waist.

"Eunhyuk and Donghae were getting kinda freaky at the bar, it was pretty awkward. Damn eunhae couple can't keep their hands off each other! And I would have come back soon anyways, I couldn't leave my poor sick little Minnie alone for long!" kyuhyun flashed him a smile. It soon began to fade as he brushed a stray strand of hair from his hyung's face. "but when i approached the door, I heard screaming...you are okay, aren't you, Minnie?"

Sungmin turned a violent shade of red at the maknae's caring actions and words. "I'm fine, kyu....I was watching a scary movie, but it didn't go too well...why do I always have to be such a wimp?" Sungmin choked back a sob as he thought about how ashamed his Kyuhyun would be if he had such a wimpy boyfriend. He'd be pretty ashamed...wouldn't he?

Kyuhyun's eyes widened in shock at the elder's sudden tears. He immediately embraced him again and continued gently rubbing his back. "shhhh...it's okay, Minnie, a lot of people get scared during scary movies, that's why they're called 'scary movies'! How come you're suddenly so upset by this?" Sungmin froze. He realized he could take a chance; he could prove that he wasn't a coward, all he had to do was tell Kyuhyun the truth. But what if Kyu rejected him? Could he really handle that? Sungmin had always thought that Kyuhyun's skinship was friendly love, but...could it mean something more? He didn't touch the other members this much, and he certainly wasnt this sweet to them...

"Min? Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked. The worry in his voice became more evident as he pulled away from Sungmin to look into his eyes, searching for a reason why his adorable hyung was suddenly so ashamed of himself. "you can tell me anything, Minnie. I'll always be here for you." The sweetness of Kyuhyun's last statement pushed Sungmin over the edge. He started sobbing uncontrollably, hot tears running down his cheeks.

"K-kyu...I-I can't..." Kyuhyun immediately swept his friend off the ground and carried him over to the couch, where he sat down, placing Sungmin on his lap. He turned off Ju-on and changed the channel to a comedy show in an attempt to lighten the mood. "shhh....it's okay, Minnie...you can tell me anything..." Kyuhyun held Sungmin close to him while he sobbed on his shoulder. He gently Min's hair as he tried to calm down enough to tell Kyuhyun what was wrong.

"k-k-kyu...I c-can't....you'll h-hate me..." "Minnie, look at me." Kyuhyun lifted his chin up so they were face-to-face. "I could never hate you. Ever. You mean everything to me." Kyuhyun traced the outline of Sungmin's face. Sungmin was caught off guard by Kyuhyun's sudden confession. Suddenly filled with hope, he leaned forward and put his forehead against the maknae's, closing his eyes. "Kyuhyun....kyu, I love you...I love you so much... I want to be good enough for you, even if you can't return my feelings. Even if you don't love me like I-" Sungmin was cut off by Kyuhyun gently pressing his lips against his own. Sungmin was caught off guard, but he leaned into the kiss, pressing against the back of Kyuhyun's neck to bring him closer. Both men could tell that the kiss, while gentle and sweet, was full of pent-up passion and love.

"Min, I love you too. I love you so much..." mumbled Kyuhyun against his love's M-shaped lips. "don't ever think you're not good enough for me. I could never find anyone as amazing and as special as you, Lee Sungmin. I love you." he planted soft kisses all over Sungmin's face, getting rid of the salty tears. Sungmin smiled and buried his face in Kyuhyun's chest, snuggling comfortably into his lap. "I never imagined you could feel the same way...I love you, Cho Kyuhyun." "I love you more, Lee Sungmin." Kyuhyun placed a kiss on his lover's forehead.

The sweethearts soon fell asleep on the couch, and when the rest of the members arrived home, the couple was rudely awoken with cheers and shouts of "get a room!" and wolf-whistles from the others, who were glad that the kyumin couple FINALLY came into existence.

A/N:

Whew! That took a while. I'll put images on there later, im rather tired now XD Anyways, please please pleeeease comment, even if you didnt like it, and be honest! (but not brutal cause my feelings are hurt really easily XD) and remember, first fic ever! thankyu for reading (^^)b